NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF8000 | Breakthrough PEMF Device Now Available | PEMF 8000 Review | Voted Best PEMF
- What is PEMF8000 Therapy used for? | PEMF Therapy and Pain
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy) Benefits | How Does PEMF Work | What Is PEMF?
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines
- PEMF8000 | Breakthrough PEMF Device Now Available | PEMF 8000 Review | Voted Best PEMF Charlie Farricielli
- What is PEMF8000 Therapy used for? | PEMF Therapy and Pain Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy) Benefits | How Does PEMF Work | What Is PEMF? Charlie Farricielli
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines Charlie Farricielli
- What is PEMF? | How Does PEMF Heal? | What is The Best PEMF Device? | How Does PEMF Effect the Cells? Charlie Farricielli
- BEST PEMF DEVICES | BEST PEMF TREATING PAIN | BEST PEMF THERAPY DEVICES Charlie Farricielli
- What is PEMF Therapy? | WHAT IS PEMF? | WHAT IS PULSED ELECTORMAGMITIC THERAPY? | HOW DOES PEMF WORK? Charlie Farricielli
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000 | Breakthrough PEMF Device Now Available | PEMF 8000 Review | Voted Best PEMF goo.gl/fb/fkzRzM 6 days ago
- PEMF8000 | Breakthrough PEMF Device Now Available | PEMF 8000 Review | Voted Best PEMF goo.gl/fb/A9MJhj goo.gl/fb/A9MJhj 6 days ago
- What is PEMF8000 Therapy used for? | PEMF Therapy and Pain goo.gl/fb/cYMWgL goo.gl/fb/cYMWgL 6 days ago
- PEMF8000 | Breakthrough PEMF Device Now Available | PEMF 8000 Review | Voted Best PEMF goo.gl/fb/A9MJhj 6 days ago
- What is PEMF8000 Therapy used for? | PEMF Therapy and Pain goo.gl/fb/cYMWgL 6 days ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Vatican completely SILENT on the shocking pedophilia, child rape and child abuse carried out by 300+ Catholic priests and staffers in America August 18, 2018(Natural News) A prominent member of the Roman Catholic Church has come forward with some scathing words for Pope Francis, the man whom the Jesuits believe is a representative of Christ on earth, and who thus far refuses to address or even acknowledge the recent revelations about rampant pedophilia among priests in the state of... […]
- The devastating effects of sugar: Our brain's rewards center begins to want only foods that are high in fats and carbs August 18, 2018(Natural News) Researchers unveil another alarming negative effect of eating too many foods high in fats and carbohydrates. In a study published in the journal Cell Metabolism, it was revealed that the reward center of the brain started to value and want more foods that contain high amounts of fat and carbohydrates, such as processed... […]
- The New York Times is now OPENLY racist with its hatred for white people – WATCH at REAL.video August 18, 2018(Natural News) It can’t be stated enough that the left is no longer even trying to hide its hatred for white people. The recent hiring by The New York Times (NYT) of admitted racist Sarah Jeong just goes to show that modern-day liberalism has a large contingent of followers who aren’t bothered by this –... […]
- Death on the operating table: The real cost of deaths due to medical errors August 18, 2018(Natural News) “My grandson was almost killed,” Gabe Zolna recalls. Oddly enough, it wasn’t a disease or an accident that nearly took his boy’s life – it was a slice of pizza from a negligent nurse. His grandson, he added, had an allergic reaction to a protein found in milk – something that would make him... […]
- Even many liberals now agree: the wall needs to be built - WATCH at REAL.video August 18, 2018(Natural News) One of Donald Trump’s most noteworthy promises while on the campaign trail was building the border wall between the United States and Mexico – a promise that he’s now fulfilling, and that has the backing of increasingly more liberals who recognize that, without a proper border, we don’t have a nation. In one... […]
- Lost in translation? Understanding a plant's Latin name can help develop better herbal medicine August 18, 2018(Natural News) It’s a great time to start thinking about herbal medicine: A recent report estimates that the herbal medicinal product market is expected to continue its upswing well into the near future, thanks to the availability of raw herbs and the increasing awareness and acceptance of people on traditional medical systems. That, combined with a... […]
- How to make cheap, but very effective, DIY mosquito traps August 18, 2018(Natural News) Summer usually means going camping or hiking, but pesky mosquitoes can take the fun out of these activities. (h/t to TheSurvivalistBlog.net) Aside from feeding on your blood and causing itchy bites, mosquitoes also spread diseases like encephalitis, malaria, and West Nile fever. Only female mosquitoes require blood and they are attracted to bo […]
- Okra is a gut-friendly vegetable you need to be eating more often August 18, 2018(Natural News) Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) is a vegetable that can easily polarize a dinner table. The hot topic, of course, is whether they love or loathe its mucilaginous texture once it’s cooked. The operating word “mucilaginous” here can be interpreted in two ways: Those who love it call it “slick,” and for those who loathe it, it’s... […]
- Integrative management of bipolar disorder: Using amino acids and omega-3s to naturally treat mental illness August 18, 2018(Natural News) Using amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids can help in the management of bipolar disorder, according to an article published on the website PsychologyToday.com. In the article, it was suggested that taking the amino acid L-tryptophan at the dose between two to three grams (g) every day or 25 to 100 milligrams (mg)... […]
- Researchers emphasize the importance of nutrition in preventing dementia August 18, 2018(Natural News) Nutrition experts have long stressed the role of essential nutrients in preventing deadly disease, an article on Nutra Ingredients USA stated. Some of them are now arguing for the recognition of other nutrients like curcumin and lutein that amend the symptoms of non-lethal yet serious diseases, such as the various forms of dementia.... […]
- Vatican completely SILENT on the shocking pedophilia, child rape and child abuse carried out by 300+ Catholic priests and staffers in America August 18, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Iced Oolong Tea August 13, 2018Oolong tea is naturally anti-inflammatory and therefore soothing for the body. Cool down with this health iced drink. Get the recipe.The post Iced Oolong Tea appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Quinoa Pizza Crust August 6, 2018Switching out regular pizza dough for quinoa creates a crust that is low in carbs. Get the recipe.The post Quinoa Pizza Crust appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Avocado Green Goddess Dressing July 30, 2018Adding in Greek yogurt into your dressing serves as a great, healthier substitution for mayonnaise because it’s packed with protein. Get the recipe.The post Avocado Green Goddess Dressing appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- How Anna LeBaron Escaped From a Polygamist Cult July 24, 2018Known as one of the most infamous cult leaders in American history—Ervil LeBaron had 13 wives, and more than 50 children—told followers he was “God’s Prophet” and was wanted by...The post How Anna LeBaron Escaped From a Polygamist Cult appeared first on The Oz Blog.Melissa Moore
- Walnut, Cocoa, and Black Bean Fat Bombs July 23, 2018Swap your usual candy or cupcake for these delicious fat bombs as a mid-day treat. Get the recipe.The post Walnut, Cocoa, and Black Bean Fat Bombs appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust July 16, 2018Swap out regular dough for cauliflower to create a pizza crust that is low in carbs and high in flavor! Get the recipe.The post Cauliflower Pizza Crust appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Iced Oolong Tea August 13, 2018
- Eating Before Early Workout Helps Burn Carbs August 17, 2018Having breakfast before a morning workout triggers the body to burn more carbohydrates during exercise and also speeds digestion afterward, a small British study finds.
- Contact Lens Stuck Under Woman's Eyelid for Years August 17, 2018Doctors determined she had a cyst. When they removed it, the cyst broke open and revealed a hard contact lens, according to a paper published recently in the journal BMJ Case Reports.
- 'Right' Amount of Carbs May Help You Live Longer August 17, 2018Researchers who followed more than 15,000 people in the United States for a median of 25 years found that moderate consumption of carbohydrates (50 to 55 percent of calories) was associated with the lowest risk of early death. The better-known low-carb and high-carb diets were associated with higher risk of early death.
- ‘Consumer Reports’ Finds Heavy Metals in Baby Foods August 16, 2018Heavy metals at levels called ''troublesome'' are lurking in foods commonly eaten by babies and toddlers, according to a new Consumer Reports investigation of 50 packaged foods made for children.
- FDA Approves 1st Generic EpiPen August 16, 2018The first generic version of the EpiPen was approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Thursday, paving the way for more affordable versions of the lifesaving allergy emergency medication.
- Kids Who Lived With Smokers Face Greater COPD Risk August 16, 2018People who said they had lived with a daily smoker throughout childhood were 31 percent more likely to die of COPD than those who did not grow up in a smoking household, new research from the American Cancer Society shows.
- Untitled August 16, 2018People with early Parkinson's appear to experience a thinning of their retinas, which are the light-sensitive nerve cells that line the back of the eye, South Korean researchers report.
- Aretha Franklin Dies of Pancreatic Cancer August 16, 2018Aretha Franklin, the "Queen of Soul," died of pancreatic cancer. She had several recent health scares but did not reveal their causes.
- Eating Before Early Workout Helps Burn Carbs August 17, 2018