October 2015 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF Creates Healing Magic With Water! Charlie Farricielli
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field is a device that generates wave-like charges called electromagnetic fields. Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Treatment With Blood Viscosity Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000! NEW DIMENSION IN PEMF TECHNOLOGY! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Alternative Choice for Shingles Healing and Pain Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF TECHNOLOGY! NASA SECRET NOW EXPOSED! Charlie Farricielli
- Discover the Power Of PEMF! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 Desktop and Mobile Science Are Changing the World Of Wellness And Health! Charlie Farricielli
- Physics Engaging Electromagnetic Therapy Products Charlie Farricielli
- I’ve just published my website, check it out at pemf-for-home.com via GoDaddy x.co/1GvAH 10 hours ago
- PEMF Alternative Choice for Shingles Healing and Pain wp.me/p3kWRv-u1Z via @farricielli 1 day ago
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field is a device that generates wave-like charges called electromagnetic fields. iamcured.com/blog/pulsed-el… 1 day ago
- I just uploaded "PEMF Orion Instructions" to @Vimeo: vimeo.com/141289405 6 days ago
- PEMF Orion Instructions fb.me/6VY5af1pC 6 days ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Nine anti-cancer foods proven to prevent and help reverse cancer October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) A growing number of medical researchers are now revealing that most cancer diagnoses are FAKE. There's now a push to reclassify many cancer diagnoses because these "cancers" do not have the potential to become lethal at all if left untreated. Many cancers diagnosed in...
- Obama's War on Cancer Patients: Breast cancer patient arrested for protesting TPP 'death sentence' clause October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) A clause in Barack Obama's Trans-Pacific Partnership would establish an even bigger monopoly for the pharmaceutical industry. The deal allows Big Pharma to block cancer patients from being able to access affordable drugs. Part of the US proposal extends de facto monopolies...
- Happy Breast Cancer Scam Month! Doctors regularly misdiagnose cancer to rake in big money for harmful treatments October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is in full swing, welcoming a barrage of pink advertising and pink products. As the pink is consumed, year after year, many are starting to wonder — "Where is all the money going?"It's definitely not going toward education...
- Warning to activists: Grassroots movements being systematically infiltrated by big industry operatives October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) Sadly, it appears that Americans have even been stripped of the freedom to coordinate genuine grassroots movements, as they are now routinely infiltrated by the enemy who operates above the law and free from accountability.Distrust for an oversized government has...
- What to do about forced vaccinations October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) Here is the question of the day: What will you do when they say "get vaccinated, or else!" The United States government wants everyone vaccinated and the "Vaccinate All Children Act of 2015" (H.R. 2232) is just the beginning. If this 'act' gets passed (and enforced)...
- What Is Causing Your Depression? October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) If you have been diagnosed with depression, you've probably been told you have a chemical imbalance and the only way to manage your condition is through pharmaceuticals. Has anyone thought to tell you about other things that might be causing your depression or contributing...
- Everything is propaganda: NASA withheld scientific confirmation of water on Mars to coincide with Hollywood movie release October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) If you're a movie producer who's got a nation's entire space program behind you, how can you go wrong?That seems to be exactly the case for Ridley Scott, the producer of the new Hollywood film, The Martian, starring Matt Damon.As reported by Breitbart News, it...
- Billionaire investor issues dire warning of the coming global crash October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) Another billionaire investor who knows the markets cold is warning that there is "danger ahead" for the U.S. economy, even as he advocates for another billionaire, Donald Trump, to become U.S. president.Carl Icahn, head of the $8.5 billion Icahn Enterprises, is used...
- After blocking vaccine safety advocates from speaking, Australia now blocks travel visa of Planned Parenthood video producer October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) As you've likely already read, Planned Parenthood (PP) has come under serious scrutiny after shocking undercover videos from the Center for Medical Progress emerged, shedding light on the organization's involvement in selling baby body parts for profit.In one video...
- CLAIM: CNN photoshopped picture of UCC shooter to make him look white October 9, 2015(NaturalNews) Another mainstream media outlet has bee accused of trying to manipulate the public's perception, likely for political purposes, in what will further erode trust of the network itself as well as the news industry in general.Reported by The Gateway Pundit and The Conservative...
- Nine anti-cancer foods proven to prevent and help reverse cancer October 9, 2015
- Crisis-Oriented Mental Heathcare is Not the Answer to America's Mental Heath Crisis October 10, 2015It sounds like the opening scenes of a certain wildly popular television drama: on Labor Day 2013 I found myself on a gurney in the ER of Beth Israel in Boston, a perfectly healthy 44-year-old victim of an epic panic attack, who would have a very expensive night of tests to determine if what I was feeling was real. I was released around noon the next day wit […]
- What Happens To Men Who Stay Abstinent Until Marriage October 9, 2015This story was originally published on The Conversation. Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and his girlfriend, the singer Ciara, recently announced plans to remain sexually abstinent until marriage. It was a vow that came as a surprise to many. After all, sexual purity is a commitment that is historically expected of, associated with – even demande […]
- 19 Awesome Halloween Costumes For Kids With Glasses October 9, 2015Halloween is a great opportunity to get creative. If your children wear glasses, why not incorporate their frames into their costumes? Many famous literary characters, pop culture icons and even superheroes wear glasses (or at least their secret identities do). Here are 19 Halloween costume ideas for kids who wear glasses. Admittedly many of the glasses in t […]
- Overwhelmed? Here's How to Overcome Information Overload October 9, 2015This article was originally published on Unsettle.org
- We Can Identify A Friend's Voice After Hearing Just Two Words October 9, 2015The human voice carries a great deal of information about who people are -- information that can be decoded in a way that allows us to rapidly identify individuals and traits. In fact, humans have such sophisticated vocal recognition abilities that we can outperform state-of-the-art machines designed for the same purpose. In a new study, which was presented […]
- Crisis-Oriented Mental Heathcare is Not the Answer to America's Mental Heath Crisis October 10, 2015
- 5 Ways to Find Happiness in the Chaos October 9, 2015Some women launch record-breaking social media campaigns. Some volunteer in Haiti. Some raise three children — while they’re launching their own business, finding time to exercise and (even!) meditate. Danica...The post 5 Ways to Find Happiness in the Chaos appeared first on The Oz Blog.Darria Long Gillespie, MD MBA FACEP
- Today’s Headlines: The Negative Effects of Talking on the Phone, Eating Carbs and Saturated Fats, and Ignoring Your Hearing Loss October 8, 2015Face-to-face time with loved ones may benefit your overall health. Seeing your family and friends in person rather than talking to them on the phone can ease symptoms and feelings...The post Today’s Headlines: The Negative Effects of Talking on the Phone, Eating Carbs and Saturated Fats, and Ignoring Your Hearing Loss appeared first on The Oz Blog.Antonia Gasparis
- Public Has Poor Understanding of Dementia, Many Misperceptions October 8, 2015Dementia has become one of the biggest diseases of old age in America. The number of people living and dying with dementia has been on the rise over the past...The post Public Has Poor Understanding of Dementia, Many Misperceptions appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- The Steps to Take Now to Prevent a Winter Cold Later October 8, 2015It may seem premature to be thinking about the winter and cold and flu season, but now is the ideal time to take actions to avoid getting sick later this...The post The Steps to Take Now to Prevent a Winter Cold Later appeared first on The Oz Blog.Kulreet Chaudhary, MD
- Dropping the Stigma of Mental Illness October 7, 2015Mental illness affects us all. As a young physician, I didn’t fully appreciate how widespread illnesses like depression or schizophrenia were. Most of the mentally ill I saw were severely...The post Dropping the Stigma of Mental Illness appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Today’s Headlines: New Findings in Cancer Research, Physical Attraction, and Osteoarthritis October 6, 2015Taller people may have an increased risk for cancer. While there are many factors that may increase people’s risk for cancer, a new study has reported that height might be...The post Today’s Headlines: New Findings in Cancer Research, Physical Attraction, and Osteoarthritis appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- 5 Ways to Find Happiness in the Chaos October 9, 2015
- Many Traveling Abroad Lack Key Vaccinations October 9, 2015Outbreaks of measles, hepatitis A could be prevented if people were fully immunized, researchers say
- Could Bugs Help End World Hunger? FAQ October 9, 2015The idea might fill you with horror, but there is a growing interest in the potential benefits of using insects in food. WebMD explains.
- Talk Therapy for Depression: FAQ October 9, 2015Talk therapy is a popular treatment for depression, but does it work as well as doctors thought? A new study says maybe not. WebMD asks mental health experts to weigh in on the subject.
- Infections, Not Clumsiness, Cause Many Falls October 9, 2015Illness can lower blood pressure, lead to dizziness, researchers say
- These Are the Most Stigmatized Skin Disorders October 9, 2015Results show how misunderstood the conditions are, researchers say
- Organic Produce Reduces Pesticide Levels in Kids October 9, 2015Organic Produce Reduces Pesticide Levels in Kids
- Organic Cheese Recalled by Whole Foods Market October 9, 2015Organic Cheese Recalled by Whole Foods Market
- Dying at Home Brings More Peace Without More Pain October 9, 2015Patients and loved ones found greater comfort spending final days together in familiar place
- Many Traveling Abroad Lack Key Vaccinations October 9, 2015
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
The PEMF effects on water are most likely due to structural defects in the water and the water memory may be ascribed to stable aspects of such defects. Magnetic exposure of water is widely used to inhibit scale buildup in … Continue reading
Pulsed Electromagnetic Field is a device that generates wave-like charges called electromagnetic fields.
The Acronym for “Pulsed Electromagnetic Field” is a device that generates wave-like charges called electromagnetic fields. The changing polarity of this magnetic device has been approved by the FDA to help fractured bones heal* and is also being used in … Continue reading