NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF Treatment With Blood Viscosity Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000! NEW DIMENSION IN PEMF TECHNOLOGY! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Alternative Choice for Shingles Healing and Pain Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF TECHNOLOGY! NASA SECRET NOW EXPOSED! Charlie Farricielli
- Discover the Power Of PEMF! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 Desktop and Mobile Science Are Changing the World Of Wellness And Health! Charlie Farricielli
- Physics Engaging Electromagnetic Therapy Products Charlie Farricielli
- “HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA”! Charlie Farricielli
- HOW PEMF THERAPY WORKS Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Treatment With Blood Viscosity fb.me/3vdSJkAug 2 days ago
- PEMF Treatment With Blood Viscosity iamcured.com/blog/pemf-trea… 2 days ago
- PEMF Treatment With Blood Viscosity goo.gl/fb/Qd6IZh 2 days ago
- PEMF Treatment With Blood Viscosity goo.gl/fb/9z7Sto 2 days ago
- PEMF Treatment With Blood Viscosity goo.gl/fb/Z9I50N 2 days ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Monsanto's Roundup herbicide disrupts hormones - even with glyphosate exposures below regulation limits September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) Scientists out of Europe have conducted a thorough review of the safety profile of glyphosate, the active ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup herbicide, determining that the chemical disrupts human hormones at levels well below what the government considers "safe" for weed...
- Anti-malaria drug given to soldiers linked to depression, killing veterans while boosting Big Pharma's psych drug profits September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) A pharmaceutical drug developed by the United States Army as a supposed treatment and preventive agent for malaria is instead proving to be an ineffective, deadly, psychotropic poison. The drug, known as mefloquine (or Lariam under its brand name), is reportedly causing...
- Frankendoctors now attempting to transplant human heads onto another person's body; but what happens to the original head? September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) Italian neurosurgeon Sergio Canavero has announced that he plans to perform a human head transplant by the end of 2017. He has described a 36-hour surgery in which the head of a brain-dead body donor would be removed and replaced with the still-functioning head of a...
- Donald Trump the only mainstream presidential candidate who's spoken out about vaccine-autism dangers September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) There's only one presidential hopeful currently in the running who has been brave enough to speak out about the link between vaccines and autism, and that candidate is none other than business tycoon Donald Trump. In a 2012 interview with Fox News, Trump stated in no...
- The expansion of the vaccine schedule and the rise of autism September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) All too often those of us opposed to vaccines hear a simple, yet tired counterargument, "Well I had my shots as a kid and I'm fine." The adults who make this claim don't seem to realize the number of shots they received was far fewer than the number of shots on today's...
- Dave Hodges, James White discuss Tianjin explosion, the illegal immigration crisis, Agenda 21 and more in revealing video September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) As part of their "Going Deep" series, radio hosts Dave Hodges and James White of Red List News discussed a possible U.S. space-based attack on China, as exclusively reported by Natural News editor Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, as well as other pertinent topics in Episode...
- Eating cranberries could help defeat cancer September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) According to the American Cancer Society, more than 93,000 new cases of colon cancer and more than 39,500 new cases of rectal cancer have been estimated for 2015 in the U.S. In fact, they say that one in 20 Americans will likely develop colon cancer at one point in their...
- Planned Parenthood likely murders born-alive babies in order to sell whole cadavers for profit September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) The most recently released undercover video by a pro-life organization highlighting the barbarity of Planned Parenthood in harvesting baby organs for profit shows the CEO of a tissue-buying firm discussing sales of "intact specimens," meaning whole aborted babies that...
- Hellmann's vs. Just Mayo - Who knew mayonnaise could be such a hot topic? September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) Hampton Creek, a tiny food company that specializes in plant-based products, has received word from the FDA that their Just Mayo line of vegan spreads does not meet the standards set for mayonnaise and needs to change its misleading labels. Normally this wouldn't be...
- Obama Administration considers securing border for FOOD ONLY after reports of feces-covered cilantro emigrating from Mexico September 3, 2015(NaturalNews) Finally, the Obama Administration has set upon a reason to secure the U.S. border with Mexico. Sadly, it has nothing to do with mass illegal immigration.As reported by Bloomberg News, the call to action was caused by tainted herb: Cilantro, some of which is being...
- Monsanto's Roundup herbicide disrupts hormones - even with glyphosate exposures below regulation limits September 3, 2015
- In Defense of School Food September 2, 2015As the deadline for the Child Nutrition and WIC Reauthorization Act approaches, the debate around school food has reached a cacophony of opinions. The politics of the debate are intense. Jerry Hagstrom at National Journal provided a great overview incase you have not been following the theatrics. At the core of the school food debate is the balancing act of […]
- The Dream That Changed My Reality September 2, 2015My heart was pounding inside of my chest. I was backstage, waiting for my cue to go on and perform. There was a distinct excitement in the air that comes with opening night. I watched as everyone hustled around, getting their costumes ready and going over lines one more time. Everyone seemed a little nervous but mostly confident. How did everyone around me l […]
- The Other Problem With Life Coaches September 2, 2015I came across a really interesting article this morning written by a coach blasting other coaches about their way of selling their lifestyles and how they direct their clients. On the one hand, I absolutely agree that coaches should be authentic and transparent, and on the other, I don't think it's any of his business to tell other coaches how to d […]
- Genetic Tags Can Pass Trauma From One Generation to the Next September 2, 2015"I feel traumatized by the Holocaust, even though I wasn't born when it happened" declared "Judith," a forty-something therapist from Brooklyn in a stress-management class I was teaching. I take the experiences of my clients at face value, whether or not they make sense to me. Both of Judith's parents had survived the Holocaust, […]
- 7 Unexpected Benefits of Minimal Daily Exercise September 2, 2015Okay, look, I'm the Lazy Motivator... Do you think I go to the gym or run five times a week? You have got to be kidding me. Who has time to go to the gym? And, hello?! I HATE running! But, I have found a way to get exercise every single day -- and I feel great because of it. You can do it, too, because it only takes three minutes a day. Even you have th […]
- In Defense of School Food September 2, 2015
- Staying Healthy on the Go Is Easier Than Ever September 2, 2015As the summer continues and most of us spend more time outdoors and on the go, I want you all to take a moment to think about how you track...The post Staying Healthy on the Go Is Easier Than Ever appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Today’s Headlines: The Benefits of Coffee, Laughter, and Sleep September 1, 2015Drinking coffee can help reduce your risk for diabetes and may help increase the lifespan in colon cancer patients. Studies have recently shown that coffee is beneficial for multiple aspects...The post Today’s Headlines: The Benefits of Coffee, Laughter, and Sleep appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Why Knowing You Have Atrial Fibrillation Could Save Your Life September 1, 2015As a cardiothoracic surgeon, taking care of the heart is central to what I do in keeping my patients alive and healthy. While sometimes that means surgery, often times it...The post Why Knowing You Have Atrial Fibrillation Could Save Your Life appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- North Fork Chowder August 31, 2015Make this summer chowder in bulk and enjoy it for lunch and dinner. Get the recipe.The post North Fork Chowder appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Sharecare Top 5: Sleep Better to Lower Stroke Risk, 6 Weird Facts About Adult Acne, Lessons from the Largest Ebola Outbreak in History and More August 31, 2015This week on Sharecare we’re giving you expert tips to sleep tight, filling you in on what’s to blame for your breakouts (as well as tips to get rid of...The post Sharecare Top 5: Sleep Better to Lower Stroke Risk, 6 Weird Facts About Adult Acne, Lessons from the Largest Ebola Outbreak in History and More appeared first on The Oz Blog.Sharecare Editors
- How to Pause, Rest, and Reset August 28, 2015In addition to making dietary, herbal, and daily routine recommendations, Ayurvedic practitioners also give behavioral rasayanas. These are recommendations that prolong life and increase vitality. Behavioral rasayanas are ideas, habits, and...The post How to Pause, Rest, and Reset appeared first on The Oz Blog.Kulreet Chaudhary, MD
- Staying Healthy on the Go Is Easier Than Ever September 2, 2015
- Guys' Guide to Menopause September 3, 2015WebMD explains what goes on during a woman's menopause -- and how to help your partner.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: Benefits and Risks September 3, 2015Can HRT spare you from hot flashes and night sweats? Get the latest treatment info.
- 5 Must-Have Makeup Tools September 3, 2015Just like carpenters and mechanics, you need the right tools for the job at hand, and applying makeup is no exception.
- The Joy of Biking Outdoors September 3, 2015Feel stuck in the cycling studio? Shift gears into the great outdoors with tips from WebMD.
- Back-to-School Homework Routine September 3, 2015Need a little homework help? Get back into the swing of things with these 6 simple steps.
- Type 2 Diabetes Linked to More Alzheimer's Brain 'Tangles' September 2, 2015Obesity might also be behind the increase, researchers say
- Could Common Diabetes Drugs Help Fight Leukemia? September 2, 2015Combining glitazones with standard treatment improved survival in small study
- More Men With Breast Cancer Having Second Breast Removed September 2, 2015Trend mirrors the one seen in women, researchers say
- Guys' Guide to Menopause September 3, 2015
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
PEMF Treatment With Blood Viscosity Viscosity, in terms of blood refers to its thickness. Intensified blood viscosity can pose a problem that can affect the entire body’s system and locally. Any wound to the body triggers local or regional tissue … Continue reading
DOCTORS SPEAK! PEMF TESTIMONY! AMAZING RESULTS! Effects of Magnetic Pulse Therapy have been studied in: Alzheimer’s Disease • Amyotropic Lateral Sclerosis • Arthritis • Asthma • Atherosclerosis • Bone Healing • Bronchitis • Burns • Cervical Osteoarthritis • Chronic Venous … Continue reading