April 2015 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF8000 A REVOLUTIONARY LEADER IN THE PEMF INDUSTRY! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 Science Is Changing the World of Wellness and Health! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000! INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW LIFETIME WARRANTY ADVANCED GENERATION PEMF8000! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF LOWERS RISK OF CATARACTS! PEMF NEWS! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Discovery News! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy treats Lyme Disease! Helps Body to Heal! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy treats Lyme Disease! Helps Body to Heal! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy for Beginners Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy Facts for Beginner! Understanding the PEMF Device! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000 EQUINE: youtu.be/TZp6rLjiaLk?a via @YouTube 19 hours ago
- Video: PEMF8000 ALL NEW PEMF ADVANCED AFFORDABLE HEALING! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Energy! from Charlie... tmblr.co/ZJr-Wu1jEu7n3 3 days ago
- I just added "America The Beautiful With Charlie Farricielli and "The Children O... vimeo.com/channels/charl… vimeo.com/channels/charl… 3 days ago
- I just added "Youll Never Walk Alone Performed Live By Charlie Farricielli" to C... vimeo.com/channels/charl… vimeo.com/channels/charl… 3 days ago
- I just added "Colt 45 - Harvey" to Charlie Farricielli Musician: vimeo.com/channels/charl… 3 days ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Italy plans to cut down thousands of olive trees to fight infections; counterfeit oil surge expected to hit market April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Olive tree growers in Italy, where a bulk of the world's olive oil is produced, are protesting a government plan to chop down thousands of olive trees in an attempt to stop the spread of xylella fastidiosa. The bacterium, which causes olive trees to shrivel and stop...
- Media reports on warm 'blob' in Pacific Ocean pretend it can't be related to huge plume of radioactive waste April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Media outlets are widely reporting on two recent studies in the journal Geophysical Research Letters describing a giant "blob" of warm water that may be responsible for recent ecological and weather anomalies across the United States -- from California's drought to the...
- Painkillers kill your emotions and numb your mind, study suggests April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) The active ingredient in Tylenol might numb people's emotional reactions, according to a study conducted by researchers from Ohio State University and published in the journal Psychological Science."People who took acetaminophen didn't feel the same highs or lows...
- Trojan Horse trade policy provides loophole for banned GMOs to enter Europe April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Even though the biotech moguls have attained near-total control over the conventional U.S. food supply, they're not content with this monopolistic feat. A new trade agreement being proposed with the European Union seeks to dump more American food exports into Europe...
- These three books reveal the sinister agenda of Big Pharma, Big Food and Big Biotech April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Filling the media with constant waves of advertisement, pharmaceutical companies train consumers to accept disease as a normal way of life. As Big Pharma's messages infiltrate minds everywhere, they convince people to accept drug management for life. A continuous loop...
- Pro-GMO shills flee the Philippines after angry farmers demonstrate against Golden Rice April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) While GMO shills such as former Greenpeace co-founder Dr. Patrick Moore and Microsoft tycoon Bill Gates continue to applaud the use of chemicals and technology to alter food, farmers in many areas refuse to accept the so-called benefits that these items offer. While...
- Utility-issued 'smart' meters explode on 5,000 homes after truck rams utility pole April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Thousands of California residents were left without power recently after their so-called "smart" meters exploded due to an unexpected power surge. According to CBS Sacramento, more than 5,000 homes in the Stockton area were left with blackened, charred, and completely...
- Why is Apple bashing Indiana over religious freedom law when it conducts business with countries that execute gays? April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) In a series of Twitter "tweets" posted in the days following the passage of Indiana's Religious Freedom Restoration Act, Apple CEO Tim Cook lamented what he says is a "dangerous" precedent "happening in states across the country." But the global tech giant head, who...
- Internet search engines give people a wildly exaggerated view of their own intelligence April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Having immediate access to the sum of human knowledge and experience via the internet is inimitably amazing. However, new research suggests that being able to pull up almost any information with the click of a button could be making people more stupid while simultaneously...
- Non-GMO corn offers far more nutrition without the poison, study shows April 28, 2015(NaturalNews) An eye-opening investigation conducted by Canada's only supplier of non-GMO corn seed has revealed that genetically modified "Frankencorn" is severely lacking in a number of vital nutrients. Compared to non-GMO corn varieties, Monsanto's Roundup Ready corn contains only...
- Italy plans to cut down thousands of olive trees to fight infections; counterfeit oil surge expected to hit market April 28, 2015
- 650-Pound Man's Skin-Removal Surgery Live Tweeted By New York Times Reporter April 28, 2015Paul Mason lost 100 pounds in a single afternoon -- and the world followed along on Twitter. The formerly 980-pound man was dubbed the "world's fattest man" before a gastric bypass dropped him down to 650 pounds five years ago. Mason lost even more weight on Tuesday when a surgery in Manhattan lopped off 100 pounds of excess skin, The New York […]
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Someone's Day April 28, 2015People often focus on the larger aspects of life, but it's the little things that truly make someone's day. A smile, some extra attention, or even just a little gratitude can immensely impact our lives. These top 5 tips will help you to greatly improve someone's day! 1. Tell Them You Care It's all too easy to take the people in our lives […]
- Attractive Men May Be At A Disadvantage When Job Hunting April 28, 2015Oh, the struggles of being a good-looking dude. While attractive men may have a leg up when it comes to getting dates, new research finds that they're at a distinct disadvantage in many career fields. These guys may unwittingly intimidate their future bosses and thereby miss out on job opportunities, according to a small study published in the May editi […]
- 4 Important Questions to Ask Yourself If You're Not Sure He's 'The One' April 28, 2015Originally published on Unwritten Unfortunately, relationships aren't always cut and dry. They change over time, just as we change. A relationship that was once healthy, thriving and stable can easily transform into the exact opposite. Sometimes, a relationship just wasn't good from the start. However, it is not always easy to identify when a relat […]
- 9 Years of Survivorship: A New Perspective on Lung Leavin' Day April 28, 2015Every year following Lung Leavin' Day, I write a recap of the evening. This year I wanted to do something a little different. I know the event has a huge effect on people, and in the last couple of years people have shared their feelings about the night with me. I thought I would ask a few friends about their thoughts on the tradition and share them wit […]
- 650-Pound Man's Skin-Removal Surgery Live Tweeted By New York Times Reporter April 28, 2015
- Today’s Headlines: Junk Food, Fluoride and Snacking April 28, 2015Switching to junk food leads to a major change in gut bacteria. More and more research is showing that what you eat directly affects the bacteria in your gut and...The post Today’s Headlines: Junk Food, Fluoride and Snacking appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Treating Sleep Apnea Lowers Risk of Diabetes April 28, 2015How often do you wake up in the morning feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day? Every morning? Some mornings? Never? Sleep apnea is a common problem that affects...The post Treating Sleep Apnea Lowers Risk of Diabetes appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Sharecare Top 5: An App That Decodes Your Stress, Women’s Health Tips by the Decade, When to Get a Second Opinion and More April 27, 2015This week on Sharecare we’re dishing out the details on an easy way to better manage your stress, helping you brush up on your health at every age and filling...The post Sharecare Top 5: An App That Decodes Your Stress, Women’s Health Tips by the Decade, When to Get a Second Opinion and More appeared first on The Oz Blog.Sharecare Editors
- Watermelon Super Smoothie April 27, 2015Watermelon packs a delicious punch of both vitamins A and C. Chia seeds are a good source of necessary dietary fiber and manganese, a mineral important for the proper functioning...The post Watermelon Super Smoothie appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Today’s Headlines: Sugary Drinks, Bikram Yoga and Vaccines April 23, 2015High-fructose corn syrup linked to increases in heart risk factors. A lot of data has come out about the health problems caused by sugary drinks like soda or juice, but...The post Today’s Headlines: Sugary Drinks, Bikram Yoga and Vaccines appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Your Genes Might Help Explain Why Mosquitoes Find You Tasty April 23, 2015We’ve all had that friend who never seems to be bothered by mosquitoes even when the rest of the crowd is being eaten alive. While research has accounted for some...The post Your Genes Might Help Explain Why Mosquitoes Find You Tasty appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Today’s Headlines: Junk Food, Fluoride and Snacking April 28, 2015
- Few Sickle Cell Patients Receiving Beneficial Drug, Study Finds April 28, 2015Medication helps reduce painful episodes
- ER Practices Key to Helping Those Addicted to Painkillers: Study April 28, 2015Giving patients drug that helps ease withdrawal works better than simple referrals, experts say
- Women's Brains May Have Tougher Time Recovering From Concussion April 28, 2015MRI study suggests working memory doesn't bounce back quickly as it does in men
- Milder Autism Typically Diagnosed Later in Girls April 28, 2015They're more likely to show social awkwardness rather than physical symptoms, study finds
- New Drug Class Slashes 'Bad' Cholesterol, Review Finds April 27, 2015If approved, medications could be used by people who don't respond to statins
- U.S. Lowers Recommended Fluoride Levels in Drinking Water April 27, 2015Move is attempt to prevent teeth staining caused by overexposure to the mineral
- The MIND Diet May Help Prevent Alzheimer’s April 27, 2015The food choices you make daily might lower your odds of getting Alzheimer’s disease, some scientists say.
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma Survivors Face Higher Long-Term Heart Risks April 27, 2015Study suggests chemotherapy, radiation can damage the heart for decades to come
- Few Sickle Cell Patients Receiving Beneficial Drug, Study Finds April 28, 2015
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
What is Pulsating Electro Magnetic Field (PEMF) The PEMF8000 is the latest innovation in Pulsed Electromagnetic Field, PEMF therapy. The Russians and Eastern Europeans have successfully been using similar technology over the past 30 years, but in the U.S. it … Continue reading
PEMF8000 Desktop and Mobile Advanced Technology Science, Are Changing the World of Wellness and Health! Energy Creates Wellness to The Cells! Healthy Cells Promote Healing! “PEMF is a benefit for Mankind from infant to the geriatric. PEMF will lead to … Continue reading