December 2017 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF 8000 CELEBRATES THANKSGIVING! PEMF at It’s Best!
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders
- Where to buy the most affordable and best PEMF
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits
- PEMF | What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me?
- PEMF 8000 CELEBRATES THANKSGIVING! PEMF at It’s Best! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders Charlie Farricielli
- Where to buy the most affordable and best PEMF Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF | What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me? Charlie Farricielli
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Technology | Experience the Future of Pain Relief | PEMF Therapy Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device | PEMF Message from Charlie farricielli Charlie Farricielli
- Experience the Future of Relief…P.E.M.F. Therapy "Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy" Charlie Farricielli
- How can I use PEMF with my business? PEMF THERAPY | PEMF DEVICE | ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY! Charlie Farricielli
- Check out my latest articles: EzineArticles.com/expert/Charles… 2 weeks ago
- PEMF 8000 CELEBRATES THANKSGIVING! PEMF at It’s Best! goo.gl/fb/BkzTn8 3 weeks ago
- PEMF 8000 CELEBRATES THANKSGIVING! PEMF at It’s Best! | PEMF DEVICE REVIEW | PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD | PEMF 80… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 weeks ago
- PEMF 8000 CELEBRATES THANKSGIVING! PEMF at It’s Best! rosefarm.typepad.com/blog/2017/11/p… 3 weeks ago
- "Lets Celebrate Appreciation" Gratitude! Dear Friends, and Family, This week, many of our staff gathered to share... fb.me/2neKdIjve 3 weeks ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Hospital admits they contributed to the opioid epidemic through unnecessary prescriptions: Now prescriptions are limited and addiction cases are down December 16, 2017(Natural News) In an effort to curb opioid use, the University of Florida Health Shands Hospital implemented the enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS) protocol in mid-2015. Under this, doctors can no longer impose narcotics on patients with impunity, and must make an effort to find and write prescriptions. Come 2017, and the results can already... […]
- Pentagon now funding "genetic extinction" technologies that could be weaponized to target humans December 16, 2017(Natural News) Is the United States government developing technology that could be manipulated to cause the destruction of the very people it claims to protect? The Guardian is reporting that the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the U.S. military’s most secretive organization, is developing “doomsday” genetic extinction technology that coul […]
- SHOCK: Fired FBI Director Comey made MORE edits to Hillary’s exoneration letter to avoid charging her with serious crimes December 16, 2017(Natural News) One thing has become quite clear in the aftermath of Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s loss to Donald J. Trump last year: The D.C. Swamp creatures running the Deep State were so confident she would win they did everything they could to not only ensure her victory and ingratiate themselves to the new... […]
- Sweet distraction: The sugar industry has been hiding evidence of its health effects for nearly 50 years, researchers discover December 16, 2017(Natural News) It’s something everyone knows, but not everyone is willing to talk about it: Sugar kills. Consumers know it, although many prefer not to believe it so they can keep eating their favorite candies and cakes. Doctors know it, but not all of them tell their patients, whether it’s for self-serving reasons or just... […]
- Pediatrician shares the dangers of 4 toys she wouldn’t buy for her own kids December 16, 2017(Natural News) Holiday season is the season of giving. If you are a parent, you may want to carefully think about the toys you will pick for your kids or other children before buying them. Anne Bayer, a pediatrician from Galisano Children’s Hospital, shares the hazards of four toys she would not buy for her... […]
- Smoke damages the liver and brain; even THIRDHAND December 16, 2017(Natural News) Smoking and secondhand smoke exposure are known to be hazardous, but thirdhand smoke exposure, a relatively new term, may be just as dangerous. A study finds that thirdhand smoke can damage the liver and brain. A group of scientists from the University of California, Riverside studied the health effects of thirdhand smoke on... […]
- Victims for hire: Corrupt “Women’s rights” lawyer sought donor cash to PAY OFF women to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct December 16, 2017(Natural News) A prominent — and apparently corrupt — “women’s rights” lawyer sought money from Democratic donors so she could pay off two women who stood ready to accuse President Donald J. Trump of sexual misconduct during last year’s election cycle. As reported by The Hill, attorney Lisa Bloom — daughter of another “women’s rights”... […]
- Time to get CNN out of the airports December 15, 2017(Natural News) With minor exceptions, almost everywhere one goes that is a public facility like airports, bus and railroad stations, as well as most private venues like the lobbies of banks and corporate towers and even bars and restaurants, CNN is the default cable news network hanging Big Brother-like on the wall for all to... […]
- Scientists prove that people vaccinated for shingles can infect others with chicken pox December 15, 2017(Natural News) For many years, the US government and mainstream media have continued to blame the unvaccinated community for the spread of infectious disease. We are constantly being bombarded with statements like the one written by Philip Ross and published in the International Business Times, which stated: (Article by Claire Dwoskin republished from Info.C […]
- Cellphones driving modern humans to the brink of insanity? New science reveals young brains DERANGED by cellphone radiation exposure December 15, 2017(Natural News) It’s fairly obvious to most intelligent people that modern society is going insane. It’s especially true among today’s hyper-connected youth who seem to be truly deranged and mentally ill, hyperventilating over every issue imaginable such as “net neutrality” or the election of Donald Trump. The lunacy of modern society has never been more... […]
- Hospital admits they contributed to the opioid epidemic through unnecessary prescriptions: Now prescriptions are limited and addiction cases are down December 16, 2017
- How To Beat The Winter Blues, According To Top Experts December 15, 2017It's normal to feel low this time of year.
- How To Tell If A Bug Bite Needs Medical Attention December 15, 2017Look out for these warning signs.
- What To Do When Someone Gives You A Gift And You Didn't Get Them One December 15, 2017Well, this is awkward. 😬
- Seasonal Influenza Deaths More Common Worldwide Than Previously Thought December 15, 2017Up to 650,000 people in the world die from seasonal flu each year. This is much higher than the often-used numbers of 250,000
- 5 Innovators Creating Human Connection Through Technology December 15, 2017These people are using technology to save humanity.
- How To Beat The Winter Blues, According To Top Experts December 15, 2017
- In the News: Type 2 Diabetes Remission Possible With Special Diet, Intense Exercise May Help Parkinson’s Disease, Weather Not Likely To Make Bones and Joints Ache December 15, 2017Type 2 diabetes remission possible with a special diet. According to a study published today in the Lancet medical journal, certain people with Type 2 diabetes were able to put...The post In the News: Type 2 Diabetes Remission Possible With Special Diet, Intense Exercise May Help Parkinson’s Disease, Weather Not Likely To Make Bones and Joints Ache appeared […]The Dr. Oz Show
- The Perfect Storm: 4 Reasons Winter Can Be Bad For Your Heart December 12, 2017Written by Dr. William H. Frishman The winter season, with its cold inclement weather, can put a strain on your heart, especially if you’re one of the over 15 million...The post The Perfect Storm: 4 Reasons Winter Can Be Bad For Your Heart appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Dairy-Free Egg Nog December 11, 2017Cater to your lactose-intolerant guests at your next holiday party with this dairy-free egg nog. Get the recipe.The post Dairy-Free Egg Nog appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: Women Are Naturally Fitter Than Men, Mammograms May Not Be Useful, Exercise Can Make Body Fat Healthier December 11, 2017Women are naturally fitter than men. A new study published in the journal Applied Physiology, Nutrition and Metabolism looked at the natural fitness ability of women as compared to men. Researchers from...The post In the News: Women Are Naturally Fitter Than Men, Mammograms May Not Be Useful, Exercise Can Make Body Fat Healthier appeared first on The Oz Blog […]The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: Birth Control Pills Still Linked to Breast Cancer, Showering At Night Improves Sleep, Tylenol Use In Pregnant Women Linked to ADHD December 8, 2017Birth control pills still linked to breast cancer. A Danish study which tracked 1.8 million women over the course of a decade has found that birth control pills and contraceptive devices...The post In the News: Birth Control Pills Still Linked to Breast Cancer, Showering At Night Improves Sleep, Tylenol Use In Pregnant Women Linked to ADHD appeared first on […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Go With Your Gut: The Basics of Digestive Health December 6, 2017Written By Toni McKinnon, AsktheScientists.com You really should start trusting your gut. That’s because it has a huge impact on your mood, brain, and overall health. The gut—which is a short...The post Go With Your Gut: The Basics of Digestive Health appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: Type 2 Diabetes Remission Possible With Special Diet, Intense Exercise May Help Parkinson’s Disease, Weather Not Likely To Make Bones and Joints Ache December 15, 2017
- Live Close to a Gym? You're Probably a Bit Trimmer December 15, 2017In a new British study, middle-aged adults and seniors who had homes close to gyms and other exercise facilities tended to be trimmer than those who didn't.
- World Health Group: Pot's CBD Has Health Benefits December 15, 2017The World Health Organization said the marijuana derivative should not be classified as a dangerous drug.
- Mom's Blood Sugar Tied To Baby's Heart Defect Odds December 15, 2017But new research shows that the threat may also extend to women who simply have high blood sugar levels -- not just full-blown diabetes.
- Today Is the Deadline for Obamacare 2018 December 15, 2017Dec. 15 is the last enrollment day for people living in 39 states served by the HealthCare.gov website.
- New Cancer Drug Shows Promise Against Many Tumors December 15, 2017The preliminary trial of a drug called ulixertinib was conducted with 135 patients who had already failed treatments for one of a variety of advanced, solid tumors.
- Excess Weight May Raise Rosacea Risk December 15, 2017Their large new study found that the risk for rosacea increases among women as weight rises.
- Feeling Sexually Harassed? You're Not Alone December 15, 2017Among women 18 to 29 years old, 60 percent said they or a female family member had been sexually harassed.
- Could a Hot Cup of Tea Preserve Your Vision? December 15, 2017The study of U.S. adults found that people who drank hot tea on a daily basis were 74 percent less likely to have glaucoma, compared to those who were not tea fans.
- Live Close to a Gym? You're Probably a Bit Trimmer December 15, 2017
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
“Lets Celebrate Appreciation” Gratitude! Dear Friends, and Family, This week, many of our staff gathered to share a simple message for the upcoming holiday: Thank you. Thank you for your support of PEMF Wellness Technology and our amazing PEMF8000 Devices! … Continue reading
PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders
Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders! PEMF 8000 creating wellness! Published: November 15, 2017 With winter I fast approaching, a new study highlights how pulsed electromagnetic fields can help improve sleep! Organized by the Sleep Council, Sleeptember is a month-long campaign … Continue reading