NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF THERAPY CREATES HEALTHY CELLS! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 Breaking Records in New PEMF Technology! — PEMF | PEMF DEVICE | (PEMF) PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY! PEMF REVIEW Charlie Farricielli
- When to use PEMF therapy for animals! Charlie Farricielli
- Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) PEMF CREATES HEALTH AND WELLNESS! Charlie Farricielli
- Charlie Farricielli “A Magical Story” LET IT BE Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 Breaking Records in New PEMF Technology! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF SOLUTION FOR ZIKA VIRUS NOW IN USA Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy How Does It Work Charlie Farricielli
- Chronic Pain and Pain-Free Lifestyles: Kick the Medication PEMF Lifestyle! PEMF 8000 Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF THERAPY CREATES HEALTHY CELLS! goo.gl/fb/e67AnZ 4 hours ago
- PEMF THERAPY CREATES HEALTHY CELLS! rosefarm.typepad.com/blog/2016/10/p… 4 hours ago
- You are only as healthy as your cells... By simple exposure of the body to pulsated low frequency magnetic fields... fb.me/5CRwySQK9 4 hours ago
- PEMF THERAPY CREATES HEALTHY CELLS! rosefarmblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/pem… https://t.co/BfFXRwS6IE fb.me/5MBfIgdX4 4 hours ago
- PEMF THERAPY CREATES HEALTHY CELLS! rosefarmblog.wordpress.com/2016/10/23/pem… https://t.co/BfFXRwS6IE 4 hours ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- FALSE FLAG RED ALERT: Media plotting with Clinton operatives to gun down democrats and blame it on Trump October 23, 2016(NaturalNews) As Dave Hodges has correctly pointed out in this article, both the New York Times and Washington Post have been interviewing pro-Trump supporters who are warning readers about the possibility of an armed citizens' revolt if Hillary Clinton steals the White House.I...
- Live longer with these 5 health-boosting ingredients used in Japanese dishes October 23, 2016(NaturalNews) As lethargic Americans chow down on oily fries and greasy slabs of antibiotic-pumped meat, the Japanese culture thrives on flavorful dishes that contain top notch health-boosting ingredients. The Japanese live longer and have more jive in their step, because they traditionally...
- Flesh-eating eczema miraculously cured by Chinese medicine October 23, 2016(NaturalNews) It seems rather unlikely given all the fraud in Chinese medicine, but in this case, one herbal remedy has been nothing short of miraculous.As reported by the UK's Daily Mail, a young boy suffering from severe eczema that progressed into a flesh-eating infection,...
- Gluten could be in your medication and pills, AND Big Pharma doesn't even have to label it October 23, 2016(NaturalNews) If you're a parent who can't seem to figure out why your Celiac child is still developing symptoms even when avoiding wheat, you might want to check your medicine cabinet. New research is showing that many common pharmaceuticals contain certain "inactive" ingredients...
- EPA: Toxic sediment under Lake Erie spreading towards Cleveland's intake water plant October 23, 2016(NaturalNews) Drinking water for much of the city of Cleveland is at risk of becoming too dangerous for human consumption, ecologists and environmentalists are warning, as a two-square-mile toxic blob at the bottom of Lake Erie spreads closer to the main water intake pipe that supplies...
- Most doctors don't know much about how nutrition and exercise can improve overall health October 23, 2016(NaturalNews) If he or she is being honest, doctors will tell you that, during medical school, they learned very little about nutrition and exercise, and how both can contribute to healthier lifestyles. And the problem is not just limited to the United States; it's pretty much endemic...
- Donald Trump lays out historic plan for first 100 days in office: End corruption, stop the crooks in Washington and unleash economic abundance for America October 22, 2016(NaturalNews) Donald J. Trump just delivered an historic speech that lays out his plan for the first 100 days in office.Highlights are listed here. Actual quotes from Donald Trump shown in italics.The system is totally rigged and broken.The dishonest mainstream media is...
- Birth control pills can raise the risk of depression by up to 80% October 22, 2016(NaturalNews) A new study, recently published by JAMA Psychiatry, has linked the use of hormonal birth control to depression, especially in teenage girls. Of course, to many women, these findings are anything but surprising. Depression and mood swings have been well-known side effects...
- 20% of water fountains in Chicago parks have alarming levels of lead October 22, 2016(NaturalNews) The left-leaning ruling elite in America's cities always claim to "care more" about the people. But the fact is, their policies belie their statements.That is particularly true in Chicago, where former Obama administration official Rahm Emanuel is mayor. Under his...
- Scotland building the world's first underwater energy farm - could power 175,000 homes October 22, 2016(NaturalNews) The "world's first large-scale underwater energy farm" is being built off the coast of Scotland, and is expected to start producing power in 2017.When completed, the MeyGen project will produce enough power to light up 175,000 Scottish homes, and may ultimately include...
- FALSE FLAG RED ALERT: Media plotting with Clinton operatives to gun down democrats and blame it on Trump October 23, 2016
- Term And Partial Birth Abortions: The Mythical Arch-Nemeses Of The Anti-Choice Movement October 23, 2016There is a lot of discussion this week about abortion due to Donald Trump reinforcing in front of millions of people the false belief that pregnant women are flocking to their OB/GYNs days before their due date to have their healthy fetuses ripped out with partial birth abortions. Despite multiple articles indicating this couldn’t be further from the truth a […]
- 3 Things That Happen When You Stop Showering For A Month October 23, 2016(Photo: Thinkstock/@Choreograph) By Katie Maguire for Well+Good Ever skip a shower after a workout? Maybe. What about skip a shower for an entire month? That's what one writer from The Atlantic, James Hamblin, set out to do. No, it wasn't out of laziness (although we wouldn't quite blame him). It was actually an experiment to see whether his n […]
- Trans-America Record On The Horizon: 3,100 Miles To New York City Hall October 23, 2016Ultra-runner Pete Kostelnick hit the road on September 12th, his 29th birthday, commencing his journey from San Francisco City Hall to run across America. His goal? To break Frank Giannino’s 36-year-old trans-America record of 46 days 8 hours 36 minutes (recognized by Guinness World Records) for the fastest crossing of the United States by foot. Some forty d […]
- A Quick Technique To Stay Positive When You're Feeling Down October 21, 2016We all like to think of ourselves as the woman warrior, the indomitable female the can-do girl who lives every moment with intensity and attention. But, alas, we are human and we have our down days and up days and in-between days. The days when we don't feel as positive or as motivated as we might are days when the energy stuck and the balance is tippin […]
- Trick Or Treat? A Dentist Ranks Your Favorite Halloween Candy October 21, 2016You'll find my favorite Halloween decoration at the front desk of my dental practice: a bowl of candy labeled "free cavities." (Yes, I know, dentists are hilarious!) This weekend, children will dress up as their favorite characters and run around the neighborhood in the hopes of scoring the most delicious candy they can! They'll also try […]
- Term And Partial Birth Abortions: The Mythical Arch-Nemeses Of The Anti-Choice Movement October 23, 2016
- Today’s Headlines: Diabetes Risk Could Start Developing During Adolescence, Household Chemicals Particularly Dangerous For Children, And Efforts To Improve US Outpatient Care Fall Flat October 21, 2016New research suggests that adults who were overweight during their teenage years are more likely to have type 2 diabetes. “Overall, elevated BMI at adolescence, including values within the currently accepted ‘normal’...The post Today’s Headlines: Diabetes Risk Could Start Developing During Adolescence, Household Chemicals Particularly Dangerous For Children, […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Treating Insomnia With CBT October 20, 2016Many Americans struggle with sleep problems. The current clinical mindset, among sleep specialists, is that about a third of the population has insomnia at any given time, with 10 percent...The post Treating Insomnia With CBT appeared first on The Oz Blog.Michael J. Breus, PhD
- Today’s Headlines: Your Genes Might Be Responsible for Hot Flashes, Getting Surgery on Friday is Probably Safe After All, and How to Maintain a Strong Sexual Bond in Long-Term Relationships October 19, 2016A study published this week in the journal of Menopause suggests that a woman’s susceptibility to hot flashes may be determined by her genes. As part of the U.S. government’s Women’s...The post Today’s Headlines: Your Genes Might Be Responsible for Hot Flashes, Getting Surgery on Friday is Probably Safe After All, and How to Maintain a Strong Sexual Bond in […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Is There Finally a Solution for Your Insomnia? These Real Women Put a New At-Home Treatment to the Test October 19, 2016Do you have trouble sleeping? If so, you are definitely not alone. Insomnia is an epidemic and in our survey of over 1,000 women this summer we discovered that 42...The post Is There Finally a Solution for Your Insomnia? These Real Women Put a New At-Home Treatment to the Test appeared first on The Oz Blog.Dr. Michael Crupain, MD, MPH
- Improve Your Health and #ConnectInRealLife October 18, 2016This summer, my team and I conducted the largest study we’ve ever done on women’s health, asking women across the United States about the issues that affected them the most,...The post Improve Your Health and #ConnectInRealLife appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Beet and Blueberry Salad October 17, 2016Toss this salad together quickly for a healthy appetizer or main course. Get the recipe.The post Beet and Blueberry Salad appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Today’s Headlines: Diabetes Risk Could Start Developing During Adolescence, Household Chemicals Particularly Dangerous For Children, And Efforts To Improve US Outpatient Care Fall Flat October 21, 2016
- 1 in 3 Young Athletes With Concussion Returns to Play on Same Day October 21, 2016But, medical recommendation is to stay out of game after head injury
- Be Aware of What You Share Online About Your Kids October 21, 2016New review offers parents advice on how to be more careful with postings that could affect their children
- Pediatricians: Kids Need 'Media Use Plan' From Parents October 21, 2016Suggestions include no screen time for those under 18 months, not using media as 'soothing tool'
- Cartilage From Nose Used to Repair Bum Knees October 21, 2016In small trial, patients were able to grow new cartilage in the joint
- Mediterranean Diet, Caffeine May Be Good for Your Eyes October 21, 2016Study found both were linked to lower risk of leading cause of blindness
- Is It Really True That Chocolate May Be Good for You? October 21, 2016A component in cocoa seems to help control blood sugar and inflammation, but there's a caveat
- Troubled Childhood May Boost Bipolar Risk: Study October 20, 2016Research review suggests strong link with emotional abuse
- CDC Sets Florida Testing Zone for Pregnant Women October 20, 2016Latest recommendation covers more than the two areas in Miami-Dade where local transmission is occurring
- 1 in 3 Young Athletes With Concussion Returns to Play on Same Day October 21, 2016
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
You are only as healthy as your cells… By simple exposure of the body to pulsated low frequency magnetic fields stimulate cell metabolism, increase oxygen assimilation, and accelerate the removal of toxic chemicals and waste. PEMF, pulsating electromagnetic fields can … Continue reading