NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF Therapy! The In-Depth Story! Part II Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy! The In-Depth Story! Part 1 Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF SHOW ON BLOGTALK RADIO! PEMF8000 CEO! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF SHOW ON BLOGTALK RADIO! PEMF8000 CEO! Charlie Farricielli
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy: New Innovative PEMF Treatment for Diabetic Neuropathy! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF? WHAT IS PEMF? Charlie Farricielli
- THE WELLNESS AND HEALING MAGIC OF PEMF! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Supplement Support! For faster PEMF body detox and healing! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 NEWS! INTRODUCING PEMF8000 DELUXE PACKAGE! Made in the USA! Affordable! High Intensity! Charlie Farricielli
- shoutout.wix.com/so/4LJaoYGL Memorial Day Sale PEMF8000 Savings #pemf #pemf8000 #pulsed electromagnetic therapy #pain 6 hours ago
- Pemf Wellness Technology LLC, East Haven, CT found on @YP - yellowpages.com/east-haven-ct/… 2 days ago
- PEMF 8000 Doctor's Review! youtu.be/zr8NLkMPoCA via @YouTube #pemf #pemf8000 #pulsed electromagnetic field # 6 days ago
- PEMF8000 INTRODUCTION! youtu.be/NkEf1SxPJMM via @YouTube #pemf #pemf8000 #health #pain 6 days ago
- Check out my latest articles: EzineArticles.com/expert/Charles… 1 week ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- CDC forced to reveal documents proving Thimerosal vaccine preservative causes autism May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) Factually speaking, the CDC is a malicious, criminally-run anti-science quackery front group for the vaccine industry. As part of its criminal activity, it has long insisted that the vaccine preservative thimerosal is not tied to autism. But once-secret documents, now...
- Disease INVASION: Shocking 22% of resettled refugees in Minnesota test positive for tuberculosis... but the CDC says your healthy child is the real problem May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) Federal and state governments under authoritarian Left-wing regimes are increasingly demanding that parents subject their children to potentially dangerous vaccine regimens, but when it comes to migrants and refugees coming into the country, that demand hypocritically...
- FLASHBACK: Government 'health' agencies pumped lead into Washington D.C. residents' drinking water and covered it up for three years May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) If you thought the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency appeared seasoned in its efforts to obscure the lead poisoning that maimed thousands in Flint, Michigan, including scores of innocent children, you would be correct, as it wasn't the first the time the so-called...
- 12 million whales, dolphins and other marine creatures threatened around the world by the Navy May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) Few people are aware that the U.S. Navy is actually allowed by law to disrupt the lives of all manner of sea life, even if it means they end up injured or dead.An examination of the Navy's Northwest Training and Testing Environmental Impact Statement, along with...
- Facebook deliberately censors content on certain topics, including vaccines and immigration May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) Talk radio giant Rush Limbaugh and others refer to the world's biggest social media site as "Fakebook," and there's a reason for that: Much of what users see is manufactured to fit certain narratives, while keeping the truth about certain other subjects and issues out...
- How antidepressants ruin your natural serotonin so you can never be happy again ... without your pills May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) The use of antidepressants has skyrocketed in recent years, despite a growing consensus that these drugs are dangerous and often ineffective in treating the conditions for which they are prescribed.Health experts in the US and the UK are concerned about the high...
- Genetically modified polio virus being redeployed as a cancer treatment... FDA pushing for quick approval... what could possibly go wrong? May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) An experimental cancer treatment has been given "breakthrough" status by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), but is it really a "miracle drug," as portrayed by the mainstream media?The treatment, which uses a genetically-altered version of the polio virus to...
- Aspartame creates depression and exacerbates anxiety - here's how May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) The number one source of depression and anxiety is a drug that also tastes hundreds of times sweeter than sugar. This drug was illegal in America for decades, until 1980, when the FDA changed "heads" and Big Pharma took over. You can only guess what followed: prescription...
- Three Philadelphia doctors caught in drug-dealing ring, accused of selling $5 MILLION in prescription drugs May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) 78-year-old prescription drug lord Dr. Alan Summers of Ambler, Pa. has been indicted along with his pharmaceutical drug-peddling accomplices, Dr. Azad Khan, 63, of Villanova, Pa. and Dr. Keyhosrow Parsia, 79, of Ridley Park, Pa.The drug dealing ring operated under...
- Expert recommends we take a 15-minute nap daily to function at full capacity May 26, 2016(NaturalNews) Most people are aware of the negative effects of not getting enough sleep, but an Australian expert says that an afternoon nap is absolutely essential for functioning at full capacity.University of Adelaide neural specialist Fiona Kerr says that taking a nap is vital...
- CDC forced to reveal documents proving Thimerosal vaccine preservative causes autism May 26, 2016
- Mutant Superbug Has Been Discovered In The U.S. May 27, 2016A mutant strain of E. coli, resistant to even the toughest antibiotics, has been found in the United States, federal health officials said Thursday. The bacteria, discovered last month in a 49-year-old Pennsylvania woman with a urinary tract infection, contains a gene known as mcr-1, making it resistant even to colistin, a decades-old antibiotic that has inc […]
- H a r m o n y May 27, 2016We travel on At different pace Each day a different song ... Our hopes and dreams Our highs and lows With all our rights and wrongs ... With Mindfulness We learn to see While traveling this path ... How thoughts perceive The tales we weave So if we do our math ... We come to know That as we grow And tweak and change our tune ... Our lives could be Quite happ […]
- 8 Ways to Keep Your Workouts Body-Positive May 26, 2016Exercise and body positivity can make for confusing bedfellows. On one hand, working out helps you get in closer touch with your body, makes you feel stronger, and helps you appreciate what you can do -- all good things! On the other hand, group-fitness instructors too often preach the "long and lean" gospel, magazines tell you how exercise can giv […]
- Treating Pain in the Midst of an Opioid Epidemic May 26, 2016Tina Levrant-Delgado has dealt with chronic pain for six years. What started as cramping in her calves progressed to her forearms, back, and into her neck. She's received numerous diagnoses, including compartment syndrome, fibromyalgia, and sciatica. "I am always in pain, it's just a matter of how much," Levrant-Delgado told Healthline. […]
- Celeste Rolon's GPS Guide For A Stress-Free Mind May 26, 2016Feeling stressed? You’re not alone. We all have a center of wisdom and balance within us, but sometimes life takes over and we can feel all over the place! We all need a course-correcting tool — A “GPS for the Soul” — to help us find our way back to center. The guide below will give you the tools you need to reach that calmer state of mind. A life without ca […]
- Mutant Superbug Has Been Discovered In The U.S. May 27, 2016
- Why Reading Is the Foundation of Good Health May 25, 2016Reading is a skill most of us take for granted. When you see the front page of a newspaper or pull up your favorite health site, you probably don’t even...The post Why Reading Is the Foundation of Good Health appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Today’s Headlines: The Type of Bug Spray You Should Be Using, the Four Habits That Can Lower Your Risk For Cancer, and an Update on the Zika Virus May 24, 2016Don’t waste your money on natural bug spray. According to tests from Consumer Reports, natural repellents don’t last as long as their synthetic counterparts. “The consumer testing group released its...The post Today’s Headlines: The Type of Bug Spray You Should Be Using, the Four Habits That Can Lower Your Risk For Cancer, and an Update on the Zika Virus app […]The Dr. Oz Show
- The FDA Gives Nutrition Labels a Makeover May 23, 2016The familiar nutrition label which appears on packaged foods has existed for more than 20 years. Now, the label is getting a makeover: A new “Added Sugars” line shows hidden sugars....The post The FDA Gives Nutrition Labels a Makeover appeared first on The Oz Blog.Sharecare Editors
- Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Wraps May 23, 2016Whip up this healthy lunch recipe when you’re in a rush. Get the recipe.The post Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Wraps appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Sharecare Top 5: 6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight, Your Brain on Sugar, Back-Friendly Exercises, and More May 23, 2016Stay on top of your wellness goals with the latest health information from Sharecare.com: 1. You’ve ditched your bad diet habits, but the scale still won’t budge – what gives?...The post Sharecare Top 5: 6 Weird Reasons You Can’t Lose Weight, Your Brain on Sugar, Back-Friendly Exercises, and More appeared first on The Oz Blog.Sharecare Editors
- How to Check Out Online Pharmacies Before You Buy From Them May 20, 2016Elisabeth is a 13-time Emmy-winner, a critically acclaimed personal finance author and a 20-year consumer advocate for programs such as Good Morning America and The Dr. Oz Show. Connect with...The post How to Check Out Online Pharmacies Before You Buy From Them appeared first on The Oz Blog.Elisabeth Leamy
- Why Reading Is the Foundation of Good Health May 25, 2016
- How Often Should Your Pet See a Veterinarian? May 26, 2016Your four-legged friend needs wellness visits, too. Here's what to expect at each stage of life.
- Healthy Living May Offset Breast Cancer Gene Risk May 26, 2016Behavior may matter even more when your DNA is working against you, research shows
- Some Experts Question Extent of U.S. Zika Threat May 26, 2016They say Gulf Coast states face risk, but most other states probably don't
- 1.2 Million College Students Drink on Average Day May 26, 2016And over 700,000 use marijuana, government report says
- Migraine or Sinus Headache: What's the Difference? May 25, 2016WebMD talks to headache experts about the difference between migraines and sinus headaches.
- Hepatitis C Patients More Likely to Drink: Study May 25, 2016And researchers say alcohol can worsen the chronic liver condition
- What Doctors Aren't Telling Obese Young Adults May 25, 2016Too few warn patients of their risk for kidney disease, study says
- Common Abnormal Heart Rhythm Linked to Cancer Risk May 25, 2016But study only found an association and doesn't prove that atrial fibrillation causes cancer
- How Often Should Your Pet See a Veterinarian? May 26, 2016
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
PEMF Therapy! The In-Depth Story! Part II Continued from part 1 Let’s take a look at the environment that surrounds us, the atmosphere our biological vessels are immersed in and not just because of dirty electricity but also the … Continue reading
PEMF Therapy! The In-Depth Story PEMF is an acronym for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, its application. “Nothing happens in the body without an electromagnetic exchange” This is true. Quantum physics state that everything in the universe is pure energy (neutral … Continue reading