NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF8000! INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW LIFETIME WARRANTY ADVANCED GENERATION PEMF8000! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF LOWERS RISK OF CATARACTS! PEMF NEWS! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Discovery News! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy treats Lyme Disease! Helps Body to Heal! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy treats Lyme Disease! Helps Body to Heal! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy for Beginners Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy Facts for Beginner! Understanding the PEMF Device! Charlie Farricielli
- Magic Of PEMF Therapy! Charlie Farricielli
- EFFECTS OF PEMF THERAPY Charlie Farricielli
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- EXCLUSIVE: Just Label It organization a GMO greenwashing corporate front group , say industry insiders March 6, 2015(NaturalNews) The Just Label It organization is actively seeking to block GMO labeling legislation because its key board members and operatives have been corrupted by the very same mega food corporations that oppose GMO labeling, high-level industry sources told Natural News.This...
- What crash? Harrison Ford saved his own life and demonstrates why good pilots make small aircraft remarkably safe to fly March 6, 2015(NaturalNews) Flying a vintage aircraft that apparently lost power, Harrison Ford saved his own life by doing precisely what all pilots are trained to do in the event of a power loss: control the plane's descent to make a non-powered landing that you can walk away from.And that's...
- GAME OVER: GMO science fraud shattered by stunning investigative book worthy of Nobel Prize - Altered Genes, Twisted Truth March 6, 2015(NaturalNews) The science fraud game is over for the biotech mafia. After years of running its corporate con that pushed dangerous poisons into the food supply and the fragile environment, the biotech industry's lies are now exposed and meticulously deconstructed in an exhaustively...
- KFC meals contain mystery organs from tormented chickens March 6, 2015(NaturalNews) Just when you think that fast food couldn't possibly be any more disgusting, a California teenager finds what he believes is a chicken's brain alongside his chicken breast, thighs and corn. Like many students, Manuel Cobarubies was looking for a quick meal when he decided...
- Same mercury used in vaccines conclusively linked to causing autoimmune disorders February 11, 2015(NaturalNews) Update: The primary study referenced in this article deals specifically with methyl mercury, as opposed to the ethyl mercury that metabolizes from Thimerosal (a mercury-based preservative added to some vaccines). Both of these forms are classified as organic mercury...
- Hawaii House committee passes buffer zone bill to protect children from agricultural chemicals March 6, 2015(NaturalNews) According to the biotech industry's front group on the Hawaiian Islands, the Hawaii Crop Improvement Association (HCIA), "Hawaii has been the gateway for the future of worldwide agriculture through the efforts of our local seed industry. Virtually all of the products...
- Italian court rules mercury and aluminum in vaccines cause autism: US media continues total blackout of medical truth March 6, 2015(NaturalNews) It has been more than five months since an Italian court in Milan awarded compensation to the family of a young boy who developed autism from a six-in-one hexavalent vaccine manufactured by corrupt British drug giant GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), and the U.S. media is still...
- Three reasons why modern medicine will never cure chronic disease March 6, 2015(NaturalNews) Reason number one: Our current 'sick care' system makes money by caring for sick people. Therefore, there's no financial interest in curing disease. Number two: Modern medical research is largely funded by the pharmaceutical industry. Why would drug companies want to...
- Orthorexia Nervosa - New mental disorder aimed at people who insist on eating a clean diet March 6, 2015(NaturalNews) In a world where meaning is malleable, you can twist the truth however you want. You can create a story to make worthwhile endeavors look bad. You can make harmful practices appear attractive.The mental health system has recently taken a shot at making healthy food...
- Investment expert warns of financial collapse this year, says to invest in a secure, rural farm March 6, 2015(NaturalNews) What's the most valuable commodity you can have in your investment portfolio? Cash money? Gold? A "safe" 401K?Sure, all of those are good, numerous financial experts have said, noting that diversifying one's portfolio - not keeping all of your financial eggs in one...
- EXCLUSIVE: Just Label It organization a GMO greenwashing corporate front group , say industry insiders March 6, 2015
- What It's Like to Live As a Veteran With a Mental Health Stigma March 6, 2015My heart was racing. I felt the sweat starting to make its way down my face as I attempted to disguise my anxiety about reading the first time I encountered an IED from my tours in Iraq. I stood at the podium, with the eyes of the class and a professor locked in on my position. I felt as if I was alone on a big stage with nothing but a spotlight shining on m […]
- De-Clutter Your Life March 6, 2015"Less is More" Ludwig Mies von der Rohe ( American Architect 1886-1969) Welcome to a de-cluttered life! Of course the thought is not new but thinking and acting on it, then accomplishing it... might be. About 50 years ago there was an art movement called Minimalism. It has evolved ever since, was born out of a self-conscious movement and created ou […]
- This 2-Minute Test Helps Parents Easily Figure Out If A Child Has A Concussion March 6, 2015A quick and simple test can identify concussions in children as young as 5 with an astonishing rate of success, according to a new study. So why aren’t people talking about it more? The King-Devick test, as it’s called, was originally developed in the 1970s as a way to detect dyslexia. But a new study out of New York University's Langone Concussion Cent […]
- The One Change That Will Save Your Life March 6, 2015Almost dying may not give you bragging rights, but what it does give you is the ability to offer sound advice about how to pull through a gam-changing experience. Two years ago, when I was unable to breath, pee, poop, talk, and sit up on my own, I had a choice to make. I could let my head swarm like termite infestation eating away at the sound structure of m […]
- 6 Things I've Learned About Life by Working With Hospice March 6, 2015When people find out that I volunteer to visit hospice patients the reaction is often less than positive. There is a general distaste and fear surrounding death. It's hard for many to understand why anyone would seek out experiencing that on a regular basis. "Why don't you work with children or something a bit more uplifting?" I've h […]
- What It's Like to Live As a Veteran With a Mental Health Stigma March 6, 2015
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Laughing March 6, 2015We have all heard it time and time again: Laughter is good medicine. Did you know it is actually true? Researchers around the globe have studied its short-term and long-term...The post The Surprising Health Benefits of Laughing appeared first on The Oz Blog.Dr. Rita Beckford, MD
- Today’s Headlines: Sex, Narcissism and the Mediterranean Diet March 5, 2015Having an active sex life may help your brain as you age. It turns out that sex more than just pleasurable according to a new study that’s found brain benefits...The post Today’s Headlines: Sex, Narcissism and the Mediterranean Diet appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Acetaminophen, Supplements Most Common Causes of Acute Liver Failure March 5, 2015You’ve probably heard a news piece or two on the dangers of new prescription drugs thought to cause liver damage and disease. But according to new research published this week,...The post Acetaminophen, Supplements Most Common Causes of Acute Liver Failure appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Getting Ready to Spring Forward March 4, 2015While the weather hasn’t been that great in New York as of late, hints of spring are already upon us. The weather is starting to warm up and daylight savings...The post Getting Ready to Spring Forward appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Combat Aging With Exercise: Here’s Why and How March 4, 2015Here’s a great reason to put our hibernating days behind us: Research shows that exercise just might be one of the most effective ways to combat aging. Not to mention...The post Combat Aging With Exercise: Here’s Why and How appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mao Shing Ni, PhD, D.O.M., Dipl. ABAAHP
- Today’s Headlines: Peanuts, Headphones and Pain March 3, 2015Peanuts are an easy way to boost your heart health. Chowing down on a handful of nuts is just what the doctor ordered, according to a new study out this...The post Today’s Headlines: Peanuts, Headphones and Pain appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- The Surprising Health Benefits of Laughing March 6, 2015
- New Study Casts Doubt on Dangers of Hormone Therapy for Hot Flashes March 6, 2015But other experts warn it's too soon to say the treatment is safe
- FDA OK of 1st 'Biosimilar' Drug May Mean Cheaper Options for Patients March 6, 2015Zarxio approval paves way for less expensive cutting-edge medications, experts say
- Breast Cancer Survivors May Have Higher Thyroid Cancer Risk March 6, 2015It's unclear how the conditions might be connected; experts recommend caution
- Nuts, Fat, Added Sugars: New Research March 6, 2015Whether you’re young or old, it's a good idea to cut back on fat and added sugars, and eat more nuts. That's according to three new studies, which say those habits may help you stay healthy, and lose pounds or maintain your weight.
- Pneumonia in Early Childhood Tied to Higher Odds of Asthma March 6, 2015Lung problems before age 3 may have enduring impact, study says
- Last Ebola Patient in Liberia Released March 6, 2015Last Ebola Patient in Liberia Released
- Painkiller-Addicted Babies a Growing U.S. Concern, Especially in Fla. March 6, 2015Newborns suffering from neonatal abstinence syndrome go through a difficult withdrawal
- Just a Half Hour of Lost Sleep Linked to Weight Gain March 5, 2015And that sleep shortage may have implications for diabetes, study says
- New Study Casts Doubt on Dangers of Hormone Therapy for Hot Flashes March 6, 2015
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
RELIEVE PAIN IN MINUTES! AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS! PEMF8000 “THE FUTURE IS HERE “ Thank you for your interest and searching for information in regards to our about our amazing PEMF8000 Device! Please take your time reading and studying the information … Continue reading