NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF 8000 Breaking Records in New PEMF Technology! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF SOLUTION FOR ZIKA VIRUS NOW IN USA Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy How Does It Work Charlie Farricielli
- Chronic Pain and Pain-Free Lifestyles: Kick the Medication PEMF Lifestyle! PEMF 8000 Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF REVIEW! What PEMF device would you buy? Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF THERAPY RESEARCH FACTS Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy! The In-Depth Story! Part II Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy! The In-Depth Story! Part 1 Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF SHOW ON BLOGTALK RADIO! PEMF8000 CEO! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Wellness Technology LLC and the amazing PEMF8000 device breaking sales records world-wide! lnkd.in/bSJg_xd 1 week ago
- PEMF 8000 DEVICE WORLD MAP iamcured.com/blog/pemf-8000… 1 week ago
- youtu.be/FYtQa7wg12w PEMF Education.... What Is PEMF? fb.me/6tJtYqVue 1 week ago
- I posted a new video to Facebook fb.me/4cdKOGNkj 1 week ago
- Check out my latest articles: EzineArticles.com/expert/Charles… 1 week ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Failed news company Al Jazeera now peddling Monsanto propaganda August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) If you wanted to fail in media post-9/11 America, probably one of the best ways to achieve that would be to have your network funded by the oil-rich dictatorial sheikdom of Qatar (pronounced CUT-ter), a nation that also lavishly funds Islamic terrorist and extremist...
- Low-cost medicine created from Indian spices, herbs effectively fights aggressive forms of cancer, say researchers August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) Indian herbs and spices are more than just a delicious way to enhance your favorite curry dishes. They've always been valued in some cultures for their healing properties, and now some of these herbs are being used to develop affordable drugs that can fight cancer with...
- Monsanto queen Hillary Clinton displaying numerous disqualifying health problems August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) In a high-stakes political contest such as the 2016 U.S. presidential election, one can expect lots of wild accusations and speculation about each candidate, but is there any truth to the rumors regarding the poor state of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton's health...
- Couple made billions by hoarding California's fragile, drought-stricken water supply August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) In the midst of California's ongoing drought, why do a pair of billionaires have access to more water than all of Los Angeles's households combined?That's what many Californians are wondering, and the answer lies in the shrewd business practices and paid-for political...
- Recent Louisiana disaster spurs association with Agenda 21; mayor claims floods were 'man-made' August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) The Red Cross is calling the catastrophic flooding in Louisiana the worst disaster to hit the United States since Hurricane Sandy struck the Northeast coast in October 2012. Torrential rains flooded the state last week, with Livingston Parish receiving more than 31 inches...
- Fukushima's radiation still so potent that even robots can't survive August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) The site at which three Fukushima Daiichi reactors melted down in Japan more than six years ago remains a complete disaster zone, unsuitable for both humans and the electronic devices they have created. Though a massive cleanup is still underway, a lot must be done before...
- Don't say 'man' on campus: Biological language deemed offensive by Ivy Leaguers August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) Those who inhabit our country's highest academic institutions have completely lost their minds with political correctness, so much so that now they refuse to even acknowledge that there are two distinct genders within the human race (not three, four or seven).As...
- Obamacare shutters 10,000 tanning salons that many people depend on for vitamin D August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) The longer the Affordable Care Act remains the law of the land, the more damage it does to the U.S. economy, and the more negative impact it has on the lives of Americans. That is especially true when it comes to Obamacare's impact on employment.In fact, entire industries...
- 85-year-old woman eliminates her hunchback through yoga therapy August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) Like many women her age, 85-year-old New Yorker Anna Pesce suffered from back pain. Hers was particularly severe, sometimes even preventing her from climbing up stairs. She recalls having to spend a trip to visit her children in South Carolina confined to a wheelchair...
- Social engineering algorithms are being used to indoctrinate citizens into surrendering to vaccinations August 25, 2016(NaturalNews) Powerful world organizations are coordinating with one another to strip away individual liberty and medical freedom, to force populations into 100 percent vaccine compliance and pharmaceutical dependence, while not giving a damn about the negative outcomes. The World...
- Failed news company Al Jazeera now peddling Monsanto propaganda August 25, 2016
- Leaky Gut: Signs, Symptoms And Healing August 25, 2016Leaky gut. It's a term that has earned much debate in the medical community over the last decade. Does it really exist? Did someone just make it up? Let me break it down for you! Here is what you need to know and understand about leaky gut. Anatomy 101 Imagine a long tube stretching the length from your mouth all the way down to your navel. The tube is […]
- The Four-Month Flurry August 25, 2016It's almost Labor Day Weekend, which means summer is sadly winding down and autumn is right around the corner. In the next two weeks, we'll really start to feel the change. Kids will be back at school. The leaves will begin to turn and just like that, we're entering the last part of the year. This also marks the time of year that people start […]
- The 10 Most Important Tips For Caring For An Individual With Alzheimer's Disease August 25, 2016If a loved one has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease, it can be a devastating time for you, your loved one and your entire family. As a care provider, chances are you will also be in for a number of big changes and a number of big challenges during your loved one's battle with this disease. If you are new to the world of Alzheimer's care […]
- 3 Nutrients You Might Need More Of August 25, 2016One of the ongoing responsibilities of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is to keep track of and monitor Americans' nutritional intake. Periodically, the CDC will release new research that indicate which vitamins and minerals we may need more of. The most recent findings are from their Second Nutrition Report based on data from the Nat […]
- The Case for Public Health, in 18 Charts August 25, 2016The US has substantially worse health outcomes than all its peer nations. In a list of non-communicable disease mortality in 17 high-resource countries, the US has the second-highest death rate at 418 deaths per 100,000 people (Figure 1). Figure 1. Mortality from noncommunicable diseases in 17 peer countries, 2008. Data from World Health Organization. US Hea […]
- Leaky Gut: Signs, Symptoms And Healing August 25, 2016
- 3 Nutrients You Might Need More Of August 25, 2016One of the ongoing responsibilities of the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is to keep track of and monitor Americans’ nutritional intake. Periodically, the CDC will release new...The post 3 Nutrients You Might Need More Of appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Today’s Headlines: The FDA-Approved Head Injury Test, Why Crossing Your Legs is Bad for You, and How Often You Should Get Mammograms August 23, 2016The FDA has approved the ImPACT test. The ImPACT test stands for Immediate Post-Concussion Assessment Cognitive Testing which is the first cognitive test of its kind to be approved. “ImPACT...The post Today’s Headlines: The FDA-Approved Head Injury Test, Why Crossing Your Legs is Bad for You, and How Often You Should Get Mammograms appeared first on The Oz B […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Why Experts Say You Can’t Spread HIV When You’re on Meds August 22, 2016Written by Michael Crupain, MD, MPH When Charlie Sheen told the world he had HIV in November of 2015 it turned out to be a major moment for public health. In...The post Why Experts Say You Can’t Spread HIV When You’re on Meds appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Spinach Sunshine Smoothie Bowl August 22, 2016Start your day with this recipe for a refreshing meal: this smoothie bowl contains lots of vitamins and minerals from the spinach, banana, and orange juice; and heart-healthy monounsaturated fats from the...The post Spinach Sunshine Smoothie Bowl appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Today’s Headlines: Gallstones May Increase Heart Disease Risk, The Link Between Calcium Supplements and Dementia, and an Update on the Zika Virus August 19, 2016Gallstones may put you at risk for heart disease. A new study has found that heart disease risk may be correlated to a medical history of gallstones. “Among women, Qi’s...The post Today’s Headlines: Gallstones May Increase Heart Disease Risk, The Link Between Calcium Supplements and Dementia, and an Update on the Zika Virus appeared first on The Oz Blog. […]The Dr. Oz Show
- 5 Ways to Fight Fatigue August 19, 2016Whether you’re running endless errands or sidelined by illness, fatigue strikes all of us at one point or another. Oftentimes, an unhealthy lifestyle is to blame for this common health...The post 5 Ways to Fight Fatigue appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- 3 Nutrients You Might Need More Of August 25, 2016
- Serious Heart Problem a Family Matter August 25, 2016If a relative has had an aortic dissection, you could too, study says
- Coffee Cravings May Spring From Your DNA August 25, 2016Genes appear to influence how much caffeine you need, researchers find
- Music Therapy Helps Preemie Babies Thrive August 25, 2016Mom's singing helps stabilize infant breathing
- Excess Weight Tied to Higher Risk for Many Cancers August 24, 2016International committee finds thinner folks less likely to develop variety of malignancies
- Adult-Onset Asthma Might Raise Heart Risks August 24, 2016But shared risk factors, such as air pollution, might explain the connection, researchers say
- Stress May Take Toll on Younger Women's Hearts August 24, 2016Female heart disease patients under 50 were 4 times more likely than male peers to show effects, study found
- Could Weight-Loss Surgery Up Preemie Birth Odds? August 24, 2016Monitoring is essential, especially later in pregnancy, study suggests
- Zika May Persist for Months in Newborns: Study August 24, 2016Brazilian infant appeared outwardly fine at birth, but neurological troubles arose later
- Serious Heart Problem a Family Matter August 25, 2016
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
PEMF Wellness Technology LLC and the amazing PEMF8000 device breaking sales records world-wide! In two and a half years PEMF Wellness Technology has distributed over 300 units worldwide,and an astounding rate of 0% Returns on their 30-day money-back guarantee!The PEMF … Continue reading