NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF8000 WELLNESS AND HEALING! PEMF8000 Amazing Testimony! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000 A REVOLUTIONARY LEADER IN THE PEMF INDUSTRY! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 Science Is Changing the World of Wellness and Health! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000! INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW LIFETIME WARRANTY ADVANCED GENERATION PEMF8000! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF LOWERS RISK OF CATARACTS! PEMF NEWS! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Discovery News! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy treats Lyme Disease! Helps Body to Heal! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy treats Lyme Disease! Helps Body to Heal! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy for Beginners Charlie Farricielli
- "America The Beautiful" With The Children Of The World Choir! youtu.be/wNLJx41TQYI?li… via @YouTube 1 week ago
- youtube.com/watch?v=TZp6rL… 1 week ago
- bing.com/videos/search?… 1 week ago
- PEMF8000 A REVOLUTIONARY LEADER IN THE PEMF INDUSTRY! iamcured.com/blog/pemf8000-… 1 week ago
- PEMF8000 WELLNESS AND HEALING! PEMF8000 Amazing Testimony! | I Am Cured "Our Healing Blog" PEMF Discovery! tmblr.co/ZJr-Wu1lMZYnn 1 week ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Health Ranger launches world's first search engine that favors New Media while banning corporate and government propaganda: GoodGopher.com May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) The official beta launch announcement is here! The world's first privacy-protecting search engine that bans corporate propaganda and government disinformation is now ready for webmasters to submit their sites for indexing. The name of the new search engine? Good Gopher...
- Crops being drenched with cancer-causing glyphosate immediately before harvest May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Vast quantities of non-organic crops are deliberately doused with the carcinogenic herbicide glyphosate (trade name Roundup) in order to provide farmers with a more profitable harvest.Roundup is one of the world's most popular herbicides, and the most widely used...
- Oncologists make huge profits by pushing chemotherapy drugs on gullible, frightened patients May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) The amazing story of Chris Wark and his natural recovery from stage IIIC colon cancer serves as a powerful reminder of how proper diet, regular exercise and aggressive herbal (rather than chemical) therapies are still among the safest and most effective remedies for...
- Call to action on a Monsanto Roundup class action suit May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) A civil suit accepts a preponderance of evidence instead of evidence that proves guilt without any doubt. This civil suit demands a jury to hear it. It's simply suing Monsanto for false advertising with Roundup, the world's best selling herbicide.According to the...
- Medical journals serve as Big Pharma drug-marketing platform: study May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) The value of medical journals in providing physicians, researchers and other medical professionals an honest glimpse of the latest relevant, peer-reviewed medical science has greatly diminished in recent years. An extensive review published in the journal PLOS Medicine...
- Airplane trays, seats and blankets are covered in fecal matter and bacteria, research shows May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Many people are hesitant to fly for any number of reasons. Perhaps they develop excruciating ear pain during flights or they can't stand the thought of sitting so close to a stranger for hours at a time. Maybe it's the bad rap airplane food gets, terrorism fears, or...
- Turmeric treats depression without side effects May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Depressive disorders affect millions of Americans every year. They can damage family relationships, affect job or school performance and be a risk factors for physical health problems as well. There are many prescription drugs available nowadays, and while they are certainly...
- 21% of overweight people polled actually believe they are a healthy weight May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) It is easy to become deluded about the state of your health when you look around and nearly everyone is in the same situation. People tend to benchmark themselves against the "normal", and with obesity increasing in many parts of the world, a person who is a little overweight...
- Woman discovers vibrating cell phone left in her abdomen by careless surgeon May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) After 36 year-old Hanan Mahmoud Abdul Karim gave birth to a 10.5-pound boy by cesarean section in April, she began experiencing stomach pains. However, the pain had nothing to do with the usual ones associated with childbirth; in this case, the Jordanian woman's stomach...
- Remove intestinal parasites with these effective natural remedies May 28, 2015(NaturalNews) Many people tend to assume that intestinal parasites are a Third World problem, but the truth is that they also affect millions of people in the Western world. In fact, intestinal parasites have risen to epidemic levels in the United States, with an estimated 50 percent...
- Health Ranger launches world's first search engine that favors New Media while banning corporate and government propaganda: GoodGopher.com May 28, 2015
- Woman Performing 'Lose Yourself' In Sign Language Gets Us Super Pumped May 28, 2015We always wondered how to say, "Mom's spaghetti" in American Sign Language. Luckily we have Shelby Mitchusson, an ASL interpreter who performed Eminem's "Lose Yourself" on YouTube. It's one of her first videos -- though she appears to have interpreted bad-assery at rock concerts before -- but we can tell she's going to […]
- A Digital Solution to the Overprescription of Medications for Foster Children May 28, 2015Co-authored by Korey Capozza, Director of the Electronic Care Coordination Initiative at The Children's Partnership For children and youth in foster care, instability and disorder can be one of few constants. First, a troubled home life leads to a sudden break from families and kin. Once in foster care, such kids will likely change homes, schools and ca […]
- International Study Demonstrates Benefits of Early HIV Treatment May 28, 2015Co-authored by Alicen B. Spaulding, Ph.D., M.P.H. The question of when to initiate antiretroviral therapy (ART) during the course of HIV infection has been debated for years, yet a conclusive answer has remained elusive. For HIV-infected individuals the primary question was whether to start ART early, risking possible cumulative drug toxicities, potential vi […]
- The Link Between Traffic Noise And Weight Gain May 28, 2015Got a noisy bedroom? You might be at a greater risk for weight gain, according to a new study conducted at the Swedish medical university Karolinska Institute. As urban communities grow and rural ones shrink, noise pollution is a growing problem. Traffic and other transportation-associated noise are sometimes to blame for sleep disturbances, which in turn ma […]
- The Incredible Way Your Emotions Are Causing You Physical Pain May 28, 2015By Phil Mutz, writer at LittleThings.com Life can sometimes be an emotional roller coaster. Some days you're up and some days you're down. But I was shocked to discover that the emotions you feel and the thoughts you think can have a direct impact on your physical health. According to Dr. Susanne Babbel, a psychologist specializing in trauma and de […]
- Woman Performing 'Lose Yourself' In Sign Language Gets Us Super Pumped May 28, 2015
- Today’s Headlines: Contraceptive Pills, Alcohol and Smoking May 28, 2015Some newer forms of birth control pills may carry higher risk of clots. Birth control pills have long been known to slightly increase a woman’s risk for certain types of...The post Today’s Headlines: Contraceptive Pills, Alcohol and Smoking appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Preventing Hip Fractures Is More About Preventing Falls May 28, 2015If you’re over the age of 65 or have a family member who is, you’ve probably heard about hip fractures. These breaks are far more common in the senior population...The post Preventing Hip Fractures Is More About Preventing Falls appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- How to Get Started on Fitness This Summer May 27, 2015I made my first trip to the beach with my family recently and I was surprised at how many people were out enjoying the sun in spite of the cold...The post How to Get Started on Fitness This Summer appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Watch Out, Zucchini: 4 Other Vegetables You Can Spiralize May 27, 2015Zucchini noodles, commonly known as “zoodles,” hit the market running with their pasta-mimicking function. Zoodles replaced traditional noodles without hesitation from the public as their popularity increased among individuals looking for...The post Watch Out, Zucchini: 4 Other Vegetables You Can Spiralize appeared first on The Oz Blog.Kristin Kirkpatrick, MS, RD, LD
- Sharecare Top 5: Stroke Risk Factors Women Should Know, Dr. Oz’s Favorite Veggie Burger Recipes and How to Spot Skin Cancer May 26, 2015This week on Sharecare, we’re recognizing American Stroke Month by helping women understand risk factors, dishing on three delicious but healthy veggie burger recipes and teaching you how to identify...The post Sharecare Top 5: Stroke Risk Factors Women Should Know, Dr. Oz’s Favorite Veggie Burger Recipes and How to Spot Skin Cancer appeared first on The Oz […]Sharecare Editors
- Scallop and Artichoke Medley May 25, 2015Try this recipe for a dish that is simple yet sure to satisfy. Get the recipe.The post Scallop and Artichoke Medley appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Today’s Headlines: Contraceptive Pills, Alcohol and Smoking May 28, 2015
- Diabetes Drug Metformin May Lower Glaucoma Risk May 28, 2015Study found people with highest dose were 25 percent less likely to develop eye condition
- What Is Tummy Time and How Does It Help My Baby? May 28, 2015Tummy time helps your baby develop. Use these tips to do it safely and make it fun.
- New Meds OK’d for Hard-to-Treat IBS With Diarrhea May 28, 2015The FDA has approved two new prescription medications to treat irritable bowel syndrome with diarrhea, or IBS-D. It’s the latest step in a years-long struggle to find safe and effective treatments for the condition.
- Bigger Share of Deaths Worldwide Now Due to Cancer May 28, 2015Throat, lung cancers were leading cause of deaths, study finds
- How to Recognize ADHD Symptoms at Every Age May 28, 2015Learn how to recognize ADHD symptoms in children, teens, and adults. WebMD tells you how.
- 5 Reasons Feds Are Overhauling Regs On Medicaid Outsourcing May 28, 2015Management of the joint state-federal program for low-income people has changed dramatically, and federal officials are seeking to make sure it meets the needs of enrollees.
- Tattoos May Pose Health Risks, Researchers Report May 28, 2015Rashes, itching, infections and swelling found in 6 percent of those 'inked'
- Global Trial Finds HIV Drugs Should Be Taken Right After Diagnosis May 28, 2015Those who started medications early fared better than those who waited until immune systems weakened
- Diabetes Drug Metformin May Lower Glaucoma Risk May 28, 2015
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
PEMF WELLNESS AND HEALING! PEMF8000 Amazing Testimony! The Most Powerful and Effective PEMF Device in the Market! Welcome PEMF8000! Affordable New High Intensity Technology! Limited Lifetime Warrantee! 30 Day Guarantee! “Amazing High-Speed Healing Elements Integrated with 10 years advanced technology” … Continue reading
What is Pulsating Electro Magnetic Field (PEMF) The PEMF8000 is the latest innovation in Pulsed Electromagnetic Field, PEMF therapy. The Russians and Eastern Europeans have successfully been using similar technology over the past 30 years, but in the U.S. it … Continue reading