NEWS PEMF POST
- Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) PEMF CREATES HEALTH AND WELLNESS! Charlie Farricielli
- Charlie Farricielli “A Magical Story” LET IT BE Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 Breaking Records in New PEMF Technology! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF SOLUTION FOR ZIKA VIRUS NOW IN USA Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy How Does It Work Charlie Farricielli
- Chronic Pain and Pain-Free Lifestyles: Kick the Medication PEMF Lifestyle! PEMF 8000 Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF REVIEW! What PEMF device would you buy? Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF THERAPY RESEARCH FACTS Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy! The In-Depth Story! Part II Charlie Farricielli
- shoutout.wix.com/so/7fa2ff4a-50… 1 day ago
- Pulsed electromagnetic frequency (PEMF) is most commonly known to be used as a reparative technique in the field of… lnkd.in/bg6ddGf 1 day ago
- Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) PEMF CREATES HEALTH AND WELLNESS! iamcured.com/blog/pulsed-el… 1 day ago
- shoutout.wix.com/so/7LTPYQ6q 1 day ago
- PEMF Therapy Delivers Speedy Relief - Cells are the basic building blocks for all life. We are all made up of... fb.me/1wcPNKZmx 1 day ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- iPhone 7 users: How to add a 3.5mm headphone jack to your iPhone in less than 60 seconds (satire) September 24, 2016(NaturalNews) If you're an iPhone owner and you've acquired the new iPhone 7, you may have noticed that the 3.5mm headphone jack is missing. Apple decided to forego the headphone jack and default to a bluetooth headset connection instead. Fortunately, a genius mechanical engineer...
- Dallas Morning News goes berserk, claims criticizing Islamic terrorists causes Muslims to have heart disease, high cholesterol and cancer September 24, 2016(NaturalNews) Just when you thought the delusional insanity if the irrational, apologist left couldn't get any more absurd, now a terrorist apologist "research fellow" at the University of Austin, Texas -- yeah, the same place where dildo waving students recently held a "cocks not...
- Pepsi admits its Aquafina bottled water is just tap water September 24, 2016(NaturalNews) One of the world's biggest bottled water brands, Aquafina, has admitted that its bottled water comes from the exact same source as the water from your kitchen tap. A few years ago, the Pepsi corporation was forced by an advocacy group called, "Corporate Accountability...
- Woman pays $500 for surgery on pet goldfish September 24, 2016(NaturalNews) It's no secret that Americans absolutely adore their pets and are willing to go to great lengths and high costs for them. However, based on a recent and interesting news report, the trend is not isolated to western nations.A woman from Australia resorted to what...
- Deadly Legionella bacteria found on medical equipment at University of Washington Medical Center September 24, 2016(NaturalNews) The potentially deadly Legionella bacteria has been discovered contaminating various medical devices at the University of Washington (UW) Medical Center. The hospital announced that it was responding by cleaning the devices and treating its water system with chlorine...
- Everything about Skittles is artificial and toxic, just like all the false promises of liberal politicians September 24, 2016(NaturalNews) It must be a presidential election cycle because rarely does a day go by when the so-called "mainstream" media doesn't invent another "outrage" or "issue," and always with the campaign of Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump.You may have heard the most...
- Rodent infestation causes recall of 600,000+ pounds of poultry September 24, 2016(NaturalNews) An Arkansas-based company has recalled more than 650,000 pounds of meat and poultry products after US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Food Safety and Inspection Service (FSIS) inspectors discovered rodents in the meat storage area and signs of fecal contamination in...
- Hexavalent chromium (chromium-6) was just found in 75% of drinking water... the mass chemical suicide of America is under way September 23, 2016(NaturalNews) An Environmental Working Group review of government water analysis data reveals that 75% of drinking water in America is contaminated with cancer-causing hexavalent chromium (also known as chromium-6). In a widely publicized report, EWG warns that 200 million Americans...
- Just a teaspoon a day of turmeric can help fight cancer, depression and allergies September 23, 2016(NaturalNews) Turmeric is known for its iconic yellow-orange hue and for being a staple in South Asian cuisine. It has become increasingly popular for its medicinal uses and health benefits, and is widely considered to be a "superfood." While there are many skeptics, turmeric has...
- Parents of vaccine-damaged children wrongly imprisoned, as doctors blame 'shaken baby syndrome' September 23, 2016(NaturalNews) Shaken baby syndrome is often cited as the cause of infant death, but what if many of these parents aren't really killing their children? Much like sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS), shaken baby syndrome (SBS) often follows vaccination. The difference is that parents...
- iPhone 7 users: How to add a 3.5mm headphone jack to your iPhone in less than 60 seconds (satire) September 24, 2016
- Integrator Alert: Demand Time (and Changes) in the FDA's Move Limiting Access and Increasing Costs of Dietary Supplements September 24, 2016Removal of many dietary supplements from the market. Increased prices for patients and consumers. Limited access to key nutritional tools for practitioners who have used them safely for decades. Charges like these against a proposal of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have propelled many Paul Revere rides through the alternative and integrative medi […]
- 'Love Hormone' Oxytocin May Enhance Feelings Of Spirituality September 23, 2016The same hormone that helps mothers bond with their newborns may also enhance feelings of spirituality, a new study suggests. It’s been called the “love hormone” and the “cuddle chemical,” but doctors and scientists know it as oxytocin, a hormone secreted by the posterior lobe of the pituitary gland during times of love and bonding. A recent study spearheade […]
- Fixing Our Food System Shouldn't Be A Partisan Issue September 23, 2016Whether it’s the massive amount of food we waste, the burden large agribusinesses places on our environment or the staggering number of children who go to bed hungry every night, the American food system is obviously quite far from perfect. The question of how to address the above failures is, of course, a tough one. In fact, it’s a question so tough it’s go […]
- 5 Careers That Can Majorly Wreck Your Health September 23, 2016Americans are known for our tendency to work until burnout. And a recent survey from NPR adds to a growing pile of research that some jobs can really, really hurt your health. For their survey, NPR collaborated with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health to ask about 1,600 Americans how they feel their jobs affect […]
- Why Being Beautiful and Being a Jerk Seem to Go Hand in Hand September 23, 2016(Photo: Paramount Pictures) By Cari Romm The world is full of neatly drawn divisions: cat people and dog people, brooders and blurters, people whose mental health depends on maintaining inbox zero and people who couldn't care less. And in the dating world, unfortunately, those two categories often seem to be (a) people who are perfectly pleasant, but wh […]
- Integrator Alert: Demand Time (and Changes) in the FDA's Move Limiting Access and Increasing Costs of Dietary Supplements September 24, 2016
- Today’s Headlines: Falls Are Leading Cause of Death Among Older Americans, States Team Up To Fight Drug Company That Sabotaged Heroin Treatment, and Bad News for Those Who Swear By Fitness Trackers September 23, 2016A report published by the CDC on Thursday shows that falls are the top cause of death among Americans over 65. These fatal falls might be on the rise because...The post Today’s Headlines: Falls Are Leading Cause of Death Among Older Americans, States Team Up To Fight Drug Company That Sabotaged Heroin Treatment, and Bad News for Those Who Swear By Fitness Tr […]The Dr. Oz Show
- 3 Clothing Items That Can Hurt Your Health September 23, 2016“Kill me, but make me beautiful,” I remember my great-aunt telling me, as she recalled her days of wearing a corset. I laughed at these stories, as I sat in...The post 3 Clothing Items That Can Hurt Your Health appeared first on The Oz Blog.Darria Long Gillespie, MD MBA FACEP
- 7 Experts Share Their Secrets to a Long, Healthy Life September 21, 2016Today The Dr. Oz Show was excited to host a conference on longevity sponsored by USANA Health Sciences. An amazing group of speakers shared their unique insights into how to...The post 7 Experts Share Their Secrets to a Long, Healthy Life appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Behind the Scenes: Dr. Oz’s Food Stylist Spills September 19, 2016Food stylist and chef Ulli Stachl talks about what it’s like to work for The Dr. Oz Show. In a candid interview she reveals how much work goes into prepping food...The post Behind the Scenes: Dr. Oz’s Food Stylist Spills appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Today’s Headlines: Long Naps Might Indicate Risk for Diabetes, Drug Researchers To Face Stronger Regulations, and Older Americans Not Getting Enough Exercise September 16, 2016In a presentation at the European Association for the Study of Diabetes this week, researchers argued that those who take long naps are more likely to develop type 2 diabetes...The post Today’s Headlines: Long Naps Might Indicate Risk for Diabetes, Drug Researchers To Face Stronger Regulations, and Older Americans Not Getting Enough Exercise appeared first o […]The Dr. Oz Show
- What You Need to Know About Lyme Disease September 16, 2016Think you know Lyme disease? You’ve probably heard of Lyme disease, but if you’re like most people, you don’t really know what it is. You know that you don’t want...The post What You Need to Know About Lyme Disease appeared first on The Oz Blog.Darria Long Gillespie, MD MBA FACEP
- Today’s Headlines: Falls Are Leading Cause of Death Among Older Americans, States Team Up To Fight Drug Company That Sabotaged Heroin Treatment, and Bad News for Those Who Swear By Fitness Trackers September 23, 2016
- 'Medical Tattoos' Help Hide Surgical Scars September 23, 2016Pigments can restore more natural appearance that patients are happy with, study finds
- What Does Bipolar Mania Look and Feel Like? September 23, 2016How to recognize the symptoms of bipolar mania.
- Drug-Resistant Germs Thrive in America's Corroding Water Systems September 23, 2016Bacteria found in plumbing may sicken thousands each year, study suggests
- The 'Love Hormone' May Quiet Tinnitus September 23, 2016Small, preliminary study suggests oxytocin might ease 'ringing in the ears'
- Heavy Drinking Can Harm the Aging Brain September 22, 2016Study supports notion that the habit is toxic to brain cells, slows mental abilities
- Falls a Growing and Deadly Threat for Older Americans September 22, 2016They cause millions of injuries and soaring health care costs, CDC report shows
- DNA-Based Vaccine Guards Against Zika in Monkey Study September 22, 2016Human safety trials are already under way, researchers add
- Flavorings Boost Toxicity of E-Cigarettes in Lab Study September 22, 2016Increasing device's voltage, to get bigger hit of nicotine, also inflames air passage cells, researcher says
- 'Medical Tattoos' Help Hide Surgical Scars September 23, 2016
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
Pulsed Electro-magnetic Frequency (PEMF) Pulsed electromagnetic frequency (PEMF) is most commonly known to be used as a reparative technique in the field of orthopedics for the treatment of non-union fractures, failed fusions and depression. With over 40 years of clinical … Continue reading