NEWS PEMF POST
- Where to buy the most effective PEMF devices?
- PEMF Therapy | The In-Depth PEMF Story | PEMF is an acronym for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, its application.
- What are the best PEMF machines? And where to find them?
- Introducing The Ultimate PEMF Device | PEMF 8000 | New PEMF
- PEMF 8000 WELLNESS CENTERS OPENING IN USA
- Where to buy the most effective PEMF devices? Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy | The In-Depth PEMF Story | PEMF is an acronym for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, its application. Charlie Farricielli
- What are the best PEMF machines? And where to find them? Charlie Farricielli
- Introducing The Ultimate PEMF Device | PEMF 8000 | New PEMF Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 WELLNESS CENTERS OPENING IN USA Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Intensity | PEMF FAKE NEWS | PEMF TRUTH! High Intensity PEMF High Intensity is Real! Charlie Farricielli
- How Does PEMF 8000 Help The Body to Heal? PEMF and Chiropractors Changing the world of medicine! Charlie Farricielli
- It’s magic the way that PEMF works! The Future Of Medicine! Charlie Farricielli
- What is Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (PEMF) Pulsed Magnetic Cellular Exercise? Charlie Farricielli
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Thousands of breast cancer studies are totally bogus, warns science writer and author of new book May 24, 2017(Natural News) NPR science correspondent and author of the new book,“Rigor Mortis: How Sloppy Science Creates Worthless Cures, Crushes Hope, and Wastes Billions,” Richard Harris has shined a light on the many issues that plague the world of scientific research — and he’s exposed a dark industry secret: Many studies are actually totally worthless junk.... […]
- How to make a tin can WiFi antenna after an EMP May 24, 2017(Natural News) If you find yourself in an emergency situation, something as mundane as staying connected and being able to communicate can be the difference between survival and death. If the emergency was caused by an EMP, staying online can become particularly complicated but if you have the right knowledge — and a tin can — it... […]
- Bill Nye exposed as a genocidal anti-science lunatic who seems to want human civilization exterminated, reveals new science video May 24, 2017(Natural News) What’s truly amazing about all the hype surrounding man-made climate change and the supposed evils of carbon dioxide, which we’re all told is “warming” the planet, is that this popular viewpoint couldn’t be further from the truth. Elementary science has definitively proven that carbon dioxide is what our planet needs to thrive, yet... […]
- 10 super affordable survival items you can stock up on NOW without breaking your wallet May 24, 2017(Natural News) Canned goods, flashlights, a first aid kit, and drinking water — if you have these in a survival situation, you’re good, right? Yes, probably — but add just a few more items to your survival arsenal and you can go from surviving to actually thriving, even during an emergency. These 10 items are not only... […]
- NBA coach Steve Kerr warns people to stay away from back surgery May 24, 2017(Natural News) “If you’re listening out there, if you have a back problem, stay away from surgery. I can say that from the bottom of my heart. Rehab, rehab, rehab,” Stephen Douglas Kerr, more popularly known as Steve Kerr, told the press last April. The Golden State Warriors coach issued this statement when he revealed... […]
- Five new websites that document the stupid, insane and unexplained events in our twisted world May 24, 2017(Natural News) Yes, our world is collapsing into Idiocracy, with runaway stupidity now the norm across the mainstream media, government bureaucracies and much of the population. To document some of the twisted, bizarre events taking place across our collapsing civilization, we’ve launched several new websites that bring you the daily stories that will blow y […]
- Mandatory vaccinations will become law for schoolchildren in Italy May 24, 2017(Natural News) The plague of forced vaccination has spread: After striking Australia, the call to mandate immunizations has made its way to Italy. Beatrice Lorenzin, Italy’s Health Minister has declared that any children that do not have “appropriate” vaccinations will no longer be allowed to attend state-funded schools. Lorenzin reportedly told the media th […]
- LAPD convinces citizens to surrender their self-defense firearms in exchange for TARGET gift cards May 24, 2017(Natural News) Disarming American citizens has never been easier, at least in Los Angeles, California, where hundreds of local residents recently lined up to hand over their firearms in exchange for Target gift cards. According to reports, many of the participants in L.A.’s annual gun buyback program waited in long lines like trained zombies for... […]
- Descendants of Tuskegee government-run medical experiments on black men still seeking justice... yet the medical tyranny continues today May 24, 2017(Natural News) Forty-five years after one of the most outrageous examples of unethical medical practices in our nation’s history, The Tuskegee Syphilis Study, was exposed, descendants of its subjects are still calling for justice. This horrific experiment started in 1932, when the sexually transmitted disease syphilis was spreading out of control, particular […]
- Bag full of aborted baby parts falls off garbage truck... baby arms and legs "flung apart," report witnesses May 24, 2017(Natural News) In a speech to the military in 1798, John Adams stated, “We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion… Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” Put in simpler... […]
- Thousands of breast cancer studies are totally bogus, warns science writer and author of new book May 24, 2017
- Health Bill's Score Still Breathtakingly Bad May 24, 2017The new Congressional Budget Office numbers are in for the House healthcare bill, and they’re almost as breathtakingly bad as the first version’s score. Instead of 24 million Americans losing health insurance in the next ten years, now “only” 23 million will lose health insurance. The number of people who will lose health insurance next year alone stayed the […]
- Teen’s Service Dog Gets Photo In Yearbook Because He’s A Very Good Boy May 24, 2017A high school in Fredericksburg, Virginia has done something truly paw-some. Alpha, a 4-year-old service dog who attends school every day with his human, Andrew “A.J.” Schalk, had his own photo in Stafford High School’s 2017 yearbook. A.J., who has Type 1 diabetes, told HuffPost that Alpha’s job is to let him know when his blood sugar is getting too high or […]
- A California Bill Could Totally Disrupt The Dialysis Industry May 24, 2017HBO’s John Oliver took on the dialysis industry a couple of weeks ago, highlighting a pair of companies that have a near-monopoly on keeping your kidney functions going. Between them, these two businesses ― one based in Colorado and one in Germany ― control 70 percent of all the dialysis centers in the U.S. In 2015, they saw a combined $2.9 billion in profit […]
- Your Fitness Level May Determine How Much You Sweat May 24, 2017If you’ve ever wondered why you’re always drenched in sweat at the end of a boot camp class while your friend is barely glistening, fret not. Your heavy sweating could be a sign that you’re physically fit. Research shows that fit individuals, especially those who train for endurance sports like running and cycling, sweat sooner and more profusely than people […]
- Behind The Poem That So Powerfully Captures Parenting In Times Of Tragedy May 24, 2017As news of the devastating concert attack in Manchester broke, people around the world turned to social media to share words of sorrow, fear and hope. One popular message came in the form of a poem called “Good Bones” by writer Maggie Smith. “Life is short, though I keep this from my children,” the powerful poem begins. pic.twitter.com/EdYFEoK8ve— Tom Tomo […]
- Health Bill's Score Still Breathtakingly Bad May 24, 2017
- In the News: Alec Baldwin Talks Lyme Disease Diagnosis, Fruit Juice Not Recommended for Kids Under One, Certain Factors Make You Eat More When Full May 22, 2017Alec Baldwin opens up about having Lyme disease. In a recent interview, Alec Baldwin has revealed his Lyme disease diagnosis and subsequent struggles. After being bitten 17 years ago, he started...The post In the News: Alec Baldwin Talks Lyme Disease Diagnosis, Fruit Juice Not Recommended for Kids Under One, Certain Factors Make You Eat More When Full appear […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Sherry Infused Bacalao Cream Bowl May 22, 2017Give this new fish dish a try with this recipe from Dr. Oz’s food stylist. Get the recipe.The post Sherry Infused Bacalao Cream Bowl appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Nutrients You Need to Support Bone Health May 22, 2017Written By Austin Winegar, AsktheScientists.com Even though a variety of nutrients support and maintain bone health, calcium usually gets the most attention. Calcium is essential, but the health of your...The post Nutrients You Need to Support Bone Health appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: Women With Advanced Cancer Are Living Longer, Social Networks Ranked in Terms of Mental Health, Five Critical Things to Look for on a Nutrition Label May 19, 2017Women with advanced cancer are living longer. In a study conducted between 1992-1994, and 2005 and 2012, the survival rate for women with advanced breast cancer has gone from 18 percent...The post In the News: Women With Advanced Cancer Are Living Longer, Social Networks Ranked in Terms of Mental Health, Five Critical Things to Look for on a Nutrition Label […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Melanoma Awareness Month: Top Prevention Tips May 16, 2017Written by: Dr. Zeena Al-Dujaili On average, one American dies from melanoma every hour. This disease claims the lives of 10,000 Americans every year, but when it is caught early, survival...The post Melanoma Awareness Month: Top Prevention Tips appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: Fresh Fruit Linked to Lowered Diabetes Risk, Flying Associated With High Calorie Consumption, More States Allow Sunscreen at School May 15, 2017Fresh fruit linked to lowered diabetes risk. Love snacking on fruit? You may have another reason to bite into that Granny Smith. For diabetics, eating too much sugar can pose a...The post In the News: Fresh Fruit Linked to Lowered Diabetes Risk, Flying Associated With High Calorie Consumption, More States Allow Sunscreen at School appeared first on The Oz Bl […]The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: Alec Baldwin Talks Lyme Disease Diagnosis, Fruit Juice Not Recommended for Kids Under One, Certain Factors Make You Eat More When Full May 22, 2017
- Blood Test for Pancreatic Cancer Shows Promise May 24, 2017Scientists aim for earlier detection, when tumors are treatable
- FDA OKs First Cancer Drug by Genetic Type May 24, 2017Keytruda is targeted to specific cancers with specific DNA that can arise in multiple sites
- What Is Coercive Control in an Abusive Relationship? May 24, 2017omestic abuse is not limited to battered women’s syndrome. Some people use menacing psychological methods to absolutely rule over their partners. It’s called coercive control. Learn the warning signs and what to do if you suspect it.
- Could Chocolate Guard Against an Irregular Heartbeat? May 24, 201713-year study finds lower odds for atrial fibrillation in people eating moderate amounts of the treat
- Studies Spotlight Diet, Supplements for Knee Pain May 24, 2017Could fiber or chondroitin ease arthritis?
- Suicide Risk Rises After Lung Cancer Diagnosis May 23, 2017Doctors, loved ones need to be on the lookout for distress and depression, cancer specialist says
- Checking Patient History May Curb Opioid Abuse May 23, 2017Sharpest declines seen in states like New York with strict rules for doctors
- 3 Lifestyle Factors Can Lower Breast Cancer Odds May 23, 2017Stay trim, exercise and cut back on drinking, review findings suggest
- Blood Test for Pancreatic Cancer Shows Promise May 24, 2017
Category Archives: health
Where to buy the most effective PEMF devices? Most Affordable? PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY Proudly Introduces PEMF8000 DELUXE All New! High Intensity!Most Affordable! Most Effective! PEMF8000 DELUXE MOBILE DEVICEIncludes Our Newest PEMF8000 performing at 2.1 Tesla, 20,000 Gauss DeviceProfessional Accessories! … Continue reading
PEMF Therapy | The In-Depth PEMF Story | PEMF is an acronym for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, its application.
PEMF is an acronym for Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy, its application. “Nothing happens in the body without an electromagnetic exchange” This is true. Quantum physics state that everything in the universe is pure energy (neutral and unqualified) differing only in … Continue reading