NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy) Benefits | How Does PEMF Work | What Is PEMF?
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines
- What is PEMF? | How Does PEMF Heal? | What is The Best PEMF Device? | How Does PEMF Effect the Cells?
- BEST PEMF DEVICES | BEST PEMF TREATING PAIN | BEST PEMF THERAPY DEVICES
- PEMF DEVICE REVIEW | PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY | BEST PEMF
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy) Benefits | How Does PEMF Work | What Is PEMF? Charlie Farricielli
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines Charlie Farricielli
- What is PEMF? | How Does PEMF Heal? | What is The Best PEMF Device? | How Does PEMF Effect the Cells? Charlie Farricielli
- BEST PEMF DEVICES | BEST PEMF TREATING PAIN | BEST PEMF THERAPY DEVICES Charlie Farricielli
- What is PEMF Therapy? | WHAT IS PEMF? | WHAT IS PULSED ELECTORMAGMITIC THERAPY? | HOW DOES PEMF WORK? Charlie Farricielli
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? Charlie Farricielli
- Can PEMF help reduce inflammation? | Can PEMF help the body to heal? Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000 (PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY) announces our newest member to our Board of Staff Doctors, Doctor Anthony Pacelli! PEMF 8000 Therapy Device advocate! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES goo.gl/fb/fQbNYx 1 week ago
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES goo.gl/fb/LFUho4 goo.gl/fb/LFUho4 1 week ago
- PEMF Therapy IMPROVE LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF Diabetic HEALING Life for diabetics is never easy, and at best, it’s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES rosefarmblog.wordpress.com/2018/06/14/pem… https://t.co/3EXDiHVxqj 1 week ago
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES goo.gl/fb/LFUho4 1 week ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- FACT CHECK: 80% of illegal children trying to enter the United States arrive without their parents... they aren't "separated" by ICE June 21, 2018(Natural News) The media insanity surrounding the fabricated “migrant child crisis” is hitting new heights by the day, with so much factually incorrect information being put out it’s hard to keep up with all of it. In defending his “zero tolerance” policy earlier this week — in which everyone caught and arrested for trying to... […]
- How ironic: Chemotherapy can actually trigger the spread of cancer in adjacent areas, science confirms June 21, 2018(Natural News) Cancer patients have to face a lot of tough decisions, and one of the biggest ones is whether or not to get chemotherapy if it’s offered for their particular diagnosis. A lot of people struggle with this decision because they’re concerned about the side effects, which are admittedly pretty severe, but there’s one... […]
- Starbucks closing 150 stores nationwide, precisely because of the rising minimum wages that its own Left-leaning employees demand June 21, 2018(Natural News) It looks like the days of being king of the coffee game are numbered for one of the most prominent coffee chains in the U.S. Starbucks recently announced that 150 of its stores will be closing up shop. Between the number of stores in liberal cities hiking up their minimum wage and the... […]
- Shocking lack of GIRLS among immigrant refugees reveals horrifying truth: They're raped, murdered, kidnapped and trafficked BEFORE they reach our border June 21, 2018(Natural News) Fleeing violence, abuse, and impoverished conditions, desperate families from Central America are making their way into the United States, looking for a new life. If minors arrive to the U.S. alone, they may seek asylum. If parents with children are caught entering the U.S. illegally, they are separated from their children and are... […]
- ALL FAKED! Fake photo, fake news, fake media and the engineering of fake outrage to push an open borders invasion of America June 21, 2018(Natural News) The now-infamous “family separation” photo you see below, taken by John Moore and licensed by Getty Images, has become the emotion-infused rallying cry for fact-devoid Leftists to demand unlimited open borders that would flood the United States with illegals. It has now emerged that the photo is “fake” in the sense that the... […]
- Rosemary oil scientifically documented as a natural medicine treatment for stress June 21, 2018(Natural News) Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) essential oil (ROEO) has been identified as a potential alternative treatment for stress. A study published in BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine looked into ROEO’s potential as a treatment for mood disorders resulting from chronic stress. The researchers had six-week-old ICR mice inhale ROEO and subje […]
- Moringa oleifera lam. leaf powder can help HIV patients stay healthy during antiretroviral therapy June 21, 2018(Natural News) The leaf powder of Moringa oleifera lam. (Moringa) could help human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) patients stay healthy during antiretroviral therapy, according to a study published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. A team of researchers from Belgium and the Democratic Republic of the Congo looked at the effect of M. ol […]
- No toothpaste can compensate for bad bacteria in your mouth: You can’t have good oral health without a good diet, according to study June 21, 2018(Natural News) Toothpaste alone isn’t enough to protect your teeth from damage: To achieve good oral health, having a good diet is also essential, according to a study published in the journal Scientific Reports. In the study, conducted at the University of Bern in Switzerland, researchers examined eight anti-erosive and desensitizing types of toothpaste and […]
- Meal plans only work if you stick to them and exercise regularly June 21, 2018(Natural News) For most people trying to lose weight, strict adherence to a meal plan is one – if not the only – way to ensure they are successful. A study, however, has shown that just sticking to a meal plan won’t cut it. Relying solely on food supplementation – including meal plans – does not result in greater weight loss.... […]
- Fertilize your garden inexpensively with household waste such as egg shells, coffee grounds, fireplace ash June 21, 2018(Natural News) Fertilizers come in many forms and are employed to boost the soil’s nutrient content and significantly increase the crop’s yield. Many commercially available synthetic fertilizers in the market are laden with chemicals that are not only harmful to human health but may also pose a threat to the environment. However, using organic fertilizer... […]
- FACT CHECK: 80% of illegal children trying to enter the United States arrive without their parents... they aren't "separated" by ICE June 21, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Bone Broth Bloody Mary June 18, 2018While you wouldn’t necessarily think of bone broth and a Bloody Mary in the same sentence, this combo is beneficial in a number of ways. Get the recipe.The post Bone Broth Bloody Mary appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Donating Blood: What You Need to Know June 14, 2018With the hectic bustle of the holidays, bad weather and spikes in illness, rates of blood donation tend to dip significantly in the month of January, which is one reason...The post Donating Blood: What You Need to Know appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Taro Fries June 11, 2018Taro is a root vegetable that has three times more fiber and nutrition as a regular potato. Get the recipe. The post Taro Fries appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- The Benefits of Colostrum for a Healthy Gut June 6, 2018Sponsored by DiaResQ Written by Dr. Mark Grabowsky Colostrum has been edging its way into the world of health and nutrition lately, and for a good reason. This substance is...The post The Benefits of Colostrum for a Healthy Gut appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Your Gut Bacteria Gets Jet Lag, Too June 6, 2018Sponsored by DiaResQ Written by Dr. Alan Greene, MD Many processes in our bodies are orchestrated on a 24-hour schedule called the circadian rhythm. When we travel between time zones...The post Your Gut Bacteria Gets Jet Lag, Too appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- New Breast Cancer Guidelines Recommend Later Screening Less Often June 5, 2018When to get screened for breast cancer with a mammogram has been under debate for years, with some professional organizations recommending the early and often approach and others questioning the...The post New Breast Cancer Guidelines Recommend Later Screening Less Often appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Bone Broth Bloody Mary June 18, 2018
- Could Herpes Virus Play a Role in Alzheimer's? June 21, 2018Human herpes virus 6 and 7 were found in Alzheimer's-affected brains at levels up to twice as high as in those without Alzheimer's, the scientists reported Thursday.
- Laser Pointer Burns Hole in Boy's Retina June 21, 2018Vision in the 9-year-old boy's injured left eye is 20/100 and doctors who treated him said it's not possible to restore normal vision to that eye. The boy's right eye has 20/20 vision.
- Tips and Tricks For Tick Prevention June 21, 2018The Pocono Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Center in Stroudsburg says that many people have requested opossums to release into their yards. The popular program got started in 2016.
- Study: Same Genes Drive Many Psychiatric Issues June 21, 2018Overall, the current study found, psychiatric disorders shared many of the same underlying genetic factors. Some of the greatest genetic overlap was seen among major depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- 10% of Doctors Sexually Harassed in Last 3 Years June 21, 2018Among doctors who had been harassed, 47% said another doctor harassed them; 16% said they were harassed by nurses.
- Many With Severe Allergies Don't Carry an EpiPen June 21, 2018While 89 percent of people surveyed did fill their prescription for the auto-injector, "almost half (45 percent) said they didn't have [one] with them during their most severe allergic reaction," said study lead author Christopher Warren, of the University of Southern California.
- TB Vaccine Linked to Better Type 1 Diabetes Control June 21, 2018A little more than three years after getting two tuberculosis shots four weeks apart, about 50 people with type 1 diabetes saw their long-term average blood sugar levels drop significantly -- and for at least five years.
- WHO Calls ‘Gaming Disorder’ Mental Health Condition June 20, 2018The World Health Organization will recognize “gaming disorder” as a diagnosable condition, a decision that has sparked controversy among psychiatric experts.
- Could Herpes Virus Play a Role in Alzheimer's? June 21, 2018