July 2018 M T W T F S S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy) Benefits | How Does PEMF Work | What Is PEMF?
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines
- What is PEMF? | How Does PEMF Heal? | What is The Best PEMF Device? | How Does PEMF Effect the Cells?
- BEST PEMF DEVICES | BEST PEMF TREATING PAIN | BEST PEMF THERAPY DEVICES
- PEMF DEVICE REVIEW | PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY | BEST PEMF
- PEMF THERAPY IMPROVES LIFE FOR DIABETICS | PEMF DIABETIC HEALING | PEMF and DIABETES Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy) Benefits | How Does PEMF Work | What Is PEMF? Charlie Farricielli
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines Charlie Farricielli
- What is PEMF? | How Does PEMF Heal? | What is The Best PEMF Device? | How Does PEMF Effect the Cells? Charlie Farricielli
- BEST PEMF DEVICES | BEST PEMF TREATING PAIN | BEST PEMF THERAPY DEVICES Charlie Farricielli
- What is PEMF Therapy? | WHAT IS PEMF? | WHAT IS PULSED ELECTORMAGMITIC THERAPY? | HOW DOES PEMF WORK? Charlie Farricielli
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? Charlie Farricielli
- Can PEMF help reduce inflammation? | Can PEMF help the body to heal? Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000 (PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY) announces our newest member to our Board of Staff Doctors, Doctor Anthony Pacelli! PEMF 8000 Therapy Device advocate! Charlie Farricielli
- Check out my latest articles: EzineArticles.com/expert/Charles… 1 week ago
- PEMF THERAPY RESEARCH FACTS iamcured.com/blog/pemf-ther… 2 weeks ago
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field is a device that generates wave-like charges called electromagnetic fields. iamcured.com/blog/pulsed-el… 2 weeks ago
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field is a device that generates wave-like charges called electromagnetic fields. | PEMF DEV… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Pemf - PEMF8000 | Pemf Device | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy pearltrees.com/p/2Fe5m via @pearltrees 3 weeks ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Environmental activists compile images of McDonald's balloons washing up on coastlines around the world July 21, 2018(Natural News) Balloons can look innocent in parties, where they’re hung to liven up the place. However, a lot of these helium-inflated party favors end up on beaches, where they pollute most of the world’s coastlines. In particular, concerned campaigners from Blue Planet Society have called on McDonald’s branches in the U.K. to stop giving away balloons... […]
- A guide to supplying your homestead with solar power July 21, 2018(Natural News) When you choose to move off the grid and start prepping, this doesn’t mean you have to give up access to all modern conveniences. Some urban preppers who wish to save on their electricity bills use solar power, which is also a suitable choice for those who don’t want to rely on traditional power sources. (h/t... […]
- Do you really want to use that? Artificial sweeteners linked to unwanted weight gain July 21, 2018(Natural News) Foods and drinks labeled “low-fat” and “diet” are not helping you lose weight, but actually, do the opposite. These products contain artificial sweeteners that actually cause fat accumulation and unwanted weight gain. These side effects are especially pronounced in people who are already obese. These artificial sweeteners overstimulate and dis […]
- Where’s the media outrage? Disney movie director James Gunn has LONG history of “joking” about his child rape fantasies July 21, 2018(Natural News) If you ever needed more proof that the Left is disgusting, hypocritical, and completely willing to destroy our societal and cultural norms, this is it. As Breitbart News reported this week, a director for child-friendly Disney films, James Gunn, has a “years-long history of ‘joking’ about his own fantasies” regarding child rape and... […]
- Liberals live in a delusional fantasy world of their own making - hilarious animation July 21, 2018(Natural News) It’s safe to say that most liberals these days have convinced themselves that their own personal viewpoints represent the epitome of enlightened truth, and that anyone who disagrees with them on anything is ignorant or even “hateful.” But what these leftist lunatics fail to recognize is that they live in a delusional fantasy... […]
- Antifa terrorist arrested with bomb-making materials, planned to target law enforcement July 21, 2018(Natural News) In the turbulent 1960s, at the peak of the civil rights and anti-Vietnam War movements, far-Left elements moved beyond simple civil disobedience and protesting to acts of violence and terrorism. Groups like the Weather Underground, and other Leftist extremists, conducted a series of bombings in the 1970s that included an attack against the Sen […]
- Monsanto.news covers all of Big Biotech's evil acts and atrocities, past and present July 21, 2018(Natural News) Monsanto has been at the forefront of GMOs, toxic pesticides and herbicides, and the development of other noxious chemicals and products, for decades. As the Bayer-Monsanto merger looms closer, it’s been revealed that the Monsanto name will likely be wiped from existence — but their dirty past will not be cleaned away so... […]
- Large-scale survey concludes that traditional Chinese medicine can be used to remedy infantile cerebral palsy July 21, 2018(Natural News) For people whose children happen to suffer from infantile cerebral palsy, traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) may prove to be a therapeutic boon. A major Taiwanese survey determined that complementary treatment with TCM helps improve both cerebral palsy and associated disorders. The survey is the first large-scale study on the use of complement […]
- Arthritic pain can be reduced with sinew acupuncture July 20, 2018(Natural News) Acupuncture has been proven by numerous studies to be an effective treatment against various types of pain. Sinew acupuncture, a new modality of this ancient practice, was observed to provide almost immediate benefits for specific types of injuries. A team of scientists is seeking to understand the mechanisms of sinew acupuncture and determine […]
- Get rid of your "cigarette hangover" for good the natural way July 20, 2018(Natural News) Did you know that when you smoke, you get not just one, nor two, but three dangerous chemicals seeping into your body? Most people think it’s the nicotine that holds them captive in this dangerous habit, but the truth is, it’s the combination of three toxic chemicals in one cigarette stick that traps... […]
- Environmental activists compile images of McDonald's balloons washing up on coastlines around the world July 21, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust July 16, 2018Swap out regular dough for cauliflower to create a pizza crust that is low in carbs and high in flavor! Get the recipe.The post Cauliflower Pizza Crust appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Parsnip Fries July 9, 2018Naturally sweet and full of fiber, parsnip offers 22 percent of your recommended daily amount of folic acid. Get the recipe.The post Parsnip Fries appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse Drink July 2, 2018Kickstart your body’s system and increase your energy with this drink. Get the recipe.The post Apple Cider Vinegar Cleanse Drink appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Avocado Ice Cream June 25, 2018Avocados aren’t just for guacamole — they can also be used to give desserts a creamy texture loaded with nutrients and good fats. Get the recipe.The post Avocado Ice Cream appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Bone Broth Bloody Mary June 18, 2018While you wouldn’t necessarily think of bone broth and a Bloody Mary in the same sentence, this combo is beneficial in a number of ways. Get the recipe.The post Bone Broth Bloody Mary appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Donating Blood: What You Need to Know June 14, 2018With the hectic bustle of the holidays, bad weather and spikes in illness, rates of blood donation tend to dip significantly in the month of January, which is one reason...The post Donating Blood: What You Need to Know appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Cauliflower Pizza Crust July 16, 2018
- Bayer to Halt Sales of Essure Birth Control Implant July 20, 2018Drug maker Bayer announced Friday that it would stop US sales of the birth control implant Essure by the end of 2018.
- FDA Warns of Deaths Tied to Tainted Synthetic Pot July 20, 2018Synthetic marijuana products spiked with an ingredient in rat poison have caused several deaths and hundreds of hospitalizations, the FDA says. The contaminant -- a blood thinner called brodifacoum -- can cause severe bleeding and has been found in products with names such as K2 and Spice.
- Women Diabetics' Cancer Risk Higher than Men's July 20, 2018Among people with diabetes, women have a 6 percent higher risk of cancer than men, researchers have found.
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Help Against Ovarian Cancer July 20, 2018One low-dose aspirin -- the type many older women already take to help their hearts -- was tied to a 10 percent reduction in developing ovarian cancer and as much as a 30 percent improvement in survival for ovarian cancer patients, two new studies have found.
- Later-Life Fractures Boost Risk of Early Death July 20, 2018People over age 50 who break a bone may face a higher risk of death in the 10 years after the injury, a new study says.
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Raw Turkey Sickens 90 July 19, 2018Ninety people have gotten sick from raw turkey tainted with salmonella bacteria in 26 states, the CDC and the U.S. Department of Agriculture warned on Thursday. Forty people have been hospitalized.
- Summer Safety: Saltwater A Lethal Threat to Dogs July 19, 2018From too much heat to a lack of fresh water, dogs and other pets face summertime threats. One Florida man learned that hard way that saltwater can be deadly for dogs.
- Report: Fewer US Teens Using Drugs, Alcohol July 19, 2018In the last 40 years, increasing numbers of US teens have reported never using alcohol or drugs.
- Bayer to Halt Sales of Essure Birth Control Implant July 20, 2018