October 2017 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits
- PEMF | What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me?
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Technology | Experience the Future of Pain Relief | PEMF Therapy
- PEMF 8000 | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device | PEMF Message from Charlie Farricielli
- Experience the Future of Relief | PEMF Therapy | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy
- PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF | What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me? Charlie Farricielli
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Technology | Experience the Future of Pain Relief | PEMF Therapy Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device | PEMF Message from Charlie farricielli Charlie Farricielli
- Experience the Future of Relief…P.E.M.F. Therapy "Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy" Charlie Farricielli
- How can I use PEMF with my business? PEMF THERAPY | PEMF DEVICE | ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY GIFT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! Charlie Farricielli
- Cellular exercise in the form of PEMF will assist the body heal itself and create wellness. PEMF is short for pulsed electromagnetic fields. Charlie Farricielli
- People ask What is PEMF? How does it work? Charlie Farricielli
- Check out my latest articles: EzineArticles.com/expert/Charles… 2 weeks ago
- shoutout.wix.com/so/dde2d4ac-ca… 2 weeks ago
- “America The Beautiful” With The Children Of The World Choir! Charlie F… fb.me/48EfyssX2 3 weeks ago
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits | PEMF DEVICE REVIEW | PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD | PEMF 8000 fb.me/xuRhtghg 3 weeks ago
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits goo.gl/fb/pyyNHB 3 weeks ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The end is near? Antibiotic resistance to spell the end of chemical medicine October 16, 2017(Natural News) Will Big Pharma’s reign over the modern world of medical practice soon come to an end? England’s Chief Medical Officer, Professor Dame Sally Davies, has warned of a “post-antibiotic apocalypse.” According to Davies, widespread antibiotic resistance could be driving “the end of modern medicine” as we speak. The potential for a future without... […]
- Extensive sea ice in Antarctica causes disaster for colony of penguins with only TWO chicks surviving October 16, 2017(Natural News) In Antarctica, a colony of nearly 40,000 Adelie penguins emerged from their breeding season with just two chicks remaining due to unusually extensive sea ice late in the Summer, experts have said. The increased amount of sea ice made it so that the colony of penguins living on Petrels Island was forced to... […]
- Medical authoritarian Dr. Richard Pan believes government of California controls all medical choices for parents and their children, including forced vaccination October 16, 2017(Natural News) Many politicians already play “dirty pool” when they reach high offices, but nothing good ever comes from accepting campaign funds from pharma companies, especially from evil vaccine manufacturers who want nothing more than every child in the country jacked up with mercury, aluminum and formaldehyde regularly. The natural health movement in Am […]
- Keeping preparedness simple: Tips from the Health Ranger October 16, 2017(Natural News) Is survival and preparedness getting too complicated for you? Learn how to keep preparedness simple with these wise tips from Natural News founder/editor Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, and creator of RangerGear.com. “I’ve been a prepper for at least 20 years, maybe even longer, and I live the lifestyle,” Adams says in a... […]
- New “smart” bandages will dramatically cut healing time for wounds in chronic patients October 16, 2017(Natural News) Researchers at MIT, Harvard, and the University of Nebraska-Lincoln are closing in on the development of so-called “intelligence bandages” that will dramatically improve healing times, especially in patients with chronic wounds. As reported by Futurism, the bandages are made from cotton that is swathed in a substance that is electrically condu […]
- Mom who was imprisoned for refusing to vaccinate her son speaks out October 16, 2017(Natural News) One of the harshest realities of divorce is the ensuing tug-of-war between parents over their rights and responsibilities towards their children. While some parents seem to be able to navigate these dangerous waters peacefully and with the least possible damage to their children, there are some whose opposite views and inability to compromise. […]
- Washington Post: U.S. Congress engineered DEA racket to protect Big Pharma's opioid drug giants October 16, 2017(Natural News) Although best known for publishing fake news or being forced give back a Pulitzer prize after being caught committing fake journalism, the Washington Post occasionally stumbles across an actual news story. Over the weekend, the Post published a story that reads almost exactly like Natural News a decade ago, accusing the U.S. Congress... […]
- Four major mineral deficiencies, their symptoms, and how to overcome them October 16, 2017(Natural News) You may think that in a society where food is abundant and starvation is relatively rare, that nutrient deficiencies would be a non-issue. However, in many parts of the world, including North America, nutrient deficiencies are extremely common and are often responsible for many of the symptoms and diseases people are facing today. So... […]
- Today's youth have zero real-world skills, warns the Health Ranger - how will they survive? October 16, 2017(Natural News) Have you noticed these days that many of our young people have zero practical skills other than being able to expertly masturbate, text their friends and post inane content to social media platforms? And of course, those who are most skilled at these “tasks” can do all three at once. Those are the... […]
- California wildfires burning out of control are natural phenomena, NOT “climate change” — fires have raged on earth for billions of years October 16, 2017(Natural News) After days of terrorizing and destroying much of California’s wine country and surrounding regions, several wildfires continue to burn out of control, killing more than 30 people in what has now become the deadliest fire in the state’s history. More deaths are expected, say officials in the region, as fires continue to rage,... […]
- The end is near? Antibiotic resistance to spell the end of chemical medicine October 16, 2017
- Mandy Moore's Outlook On Therapy Should Be More Common October 16, 2017The actress sees a therapist even when she isn't stressed.
- I'm Not A Runner, But I Just Ran A Half Marathon October 16, 2017A sports psychologist explains how to get through training, no matter how much you want to quit.
- Find Your Words: Hope for People with Depression or other Mental Health Conditions October 16, 2017As a psychiatrist for more than 20 years at Kaiser Permanente, it has become clear to me that when you help one person with
- Are You Prioritizing What Matters Most? The Payoff Is Huge At Home And Work October 16, 2017A new survey in the report shows that while 76 percent of workers believe something like resilience training would help, only
- After Medical Errors, Patients Want Doctors To Hear Them Out October 16, 2017"The importance of individualized engagement and empathy is really the take-home lesson."
- Mandy Moore's Outlook On Therapy Should Be More Common October 16, 2017
- In the News: Menopause May Lead to Alzheimer’s Disease, Liver Disease Risk May Be Exacerbated By Certain Drugs, Brain Waves Indicate Learning Types October 16, 2017Menopause may lead to Alzheimer’s disease. A new study has found that a drop in estrogen could make women more likely to develop Alzheimer’s disease. In terms of risk factors for this...The post In the News: Menopause May Lead to Alzheimer’s Disease, Liver Disease Risk May Be Exacerbated By Certain Drugs, Brain Waves Indicate Learning Types appeared first on […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Apple Crumble Slices October 16, 2017Enjoy this fall-inspired dessert guilt-free. There is no added sugar in this recipe which makes it a great substitute for apple pie. Get the recipe.The post Apple Crumble Slices appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- In the News: Marriage May Improve Heart Health, Music Therapy May Benefit Cancer Patients, 40% of Americans Are Obese October 13, 2017Marriage may improve heart health. According to a new 16-year study published in the Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health, participants in happy marriages tended to maintain a healthier weight and lower...The post In the News: Marriage May Improve Heart Health, Music Therapy May Benefit Cancer Patients, 40% of Americans Are Obese appeared first on […]The Dr. Oz Show
- The Cheerleader and the Hitman: Is It Ever Okay to Kill? October 10, 2017After 30 years, infamous cheerleader Cheryl Pierson Cuccio is finally breaking her silence about why she committed this horrific crime. In 1986, Cheryl was a 15-year-old popular teenage cheerleader...The post The Cheerleader and the Hitman: Is It Ever Okay to Kill? appeared first on The Oz Blog.Melissa Moore
- In the News: Around 80% of Schizophrenia Risk is Genetic, Saunas May Be Good for Blood Pressure, New Gadget Can Measure Calories in 10 Seconds October 9, 2017Around 80% of schizophrenia risk is genetic. According to new research from the University of Copenhagen in Denmark, almost 80 percent of the chance of having schizophrenia comes down to your...The post In the News: Around 80% of Schizophrenia Risk is Genetic, Saunas May Be Good for Blood Pressure, New Gadget Can Measure Calories in 10 Seconds appeared first […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Avocado and Pumpkin Seed Pesto October 9, 2017This fall-themed take on traditional pesto is not only delicious but super versatile too. Get the recipe.The post Avocado and Pumpkin Seed Pesto appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- In the News: Menopause May Lead to Alzheimer’s Disease, Liver Disease Risk May Be Exacerbated By Certain Drugs, Brain Waves Indicate Learning Types October 16, 2017
- Can Coffee Prevent MS? October 16, 2017You may have heard drinking coffee can prevent MS. Separate the facts from the myth.
- With Skin Cancer Surgery, Insurance Matters October 16, 2017Wait could be more than 6 weeks longer than those with private insurance, study says
- Trouble With #2? One Simple Step May Help October 16, 2017Small footstool changes angle while on toilet, improving bowel movements
- Recall: Martha Stewart Knife Set At Macy’s October 16, 2017Martha Stewart Whiteware Cake Knife and Server set has handles that can break.
- Calif. Declares Emergency Over Hepatitis Outbreak October 16, 2017Declaration allows governor to more swiftly respond as epidemic spreads.
- A-Fib Hits Men Earlier Than Women October 16, 2017Excess weight also ups risk for the heart rhythm disorder, study says
- Many College Kids Think ADHD Meds Boost Grades October 16, 2017But adolescent health experts say there's no evidence to support that belief
- Diono Child Car Seats Recalled October 13, 2017Company recalls more than 500,000 car seats over injury risk.
- Can Coffee Prevent MS? October 16, 2017
Category Archives: pemf Equine
PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits To have healthy cells, you have to undergo an active, regular process – tune up your cells, which will slow aging and reduce the risk of cell dysfunction. After all, as long as our cells … Continue reading
You won’t believe what we’ve been up to this month! HAPPY LABOR DAY! GOD BLESS AMERICA Experience the Future of Relief…P.E.M.F. Therapy “Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy” Introducing a revolutionary pain relief therapy… PEMF 8000 PEMF Therapy pulses a magnetic field … Continue reading