NEWS PEMF POST
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF?
- Can PEMF help reduce inflammation? | Can PEMF help the body to heal?
- PEMF8000 (PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY) announces our newest member to our Board of Staff Doctors, Doctor Anthony Pacelli! PEMF 8000 Therapy Device advocate!
- What are the best pulsed electromagnetic field therapy machine reviews! How to they work
- "Our Holiday Wishes" PEMF
- PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? Charlie Farricielli
- Can PEMF help reduce inflammation? | Can PEMF help the body to heal? Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000 (PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY) announces our newest member to our Board of Staff Doctors, Doctor Anthony Pacelli! PEMF 8000 Therapy Device advocate! Charlie Farricielli
- What are the best pulsed electromagnetic field therapy machine reviews! How to they work Charlie Farricielli
- "Our Holiday Wishes" PEMF Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 CELEBRATES THANKSGIVING! PEMF at It’s Best! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders Charlie Farricielli
- Where to buy the most affordable and best PEMF Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits Charlie Farricielli
- Check out my latest articles: EzineArticles.com/expert/Charles… 1 week ago
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? | PEMF DEVICE REVIEW | PULSED... fb.me/9uCIr0sbN 2 weeks ago
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? goo.gl/fb/7Gj7FY 2 weeks ago
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF THERAPY? PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD... fb.me/3DSnqSkoT 2 weeks ago
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? rosefarmblog.wordpress.com/2018/03/07/wha… https://t.co/yldNTqXlvS 2 weeks ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Social media is a "disease," and Mark Zuckerberg a CANCER on society March 23, 2018(Natural News) Like his tech colleagues at Google, Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg enjoyed ‘most-favored company’ status during the Obama administration. What a difference 12 months makes. Following a report by the Left-leaning Guardian over the weekend that a consulting firm called Cambridge Analytica, which was funded as a start-up by billionaire Trump su […]
- Short term lemon honey juice fasting can be an effective way for healthy individuals to reduce BMI, fat levels in the blood March 23, 2018(Natural News) Lemon, honey, and fasting: For some people, these words will look anything but connected, but these three, when combined, have been touted to be effective for weight loss, alcoholic liver disorders, and many other health conditions. Their short-term effects on lipid profile and body composition, however, are less known. Researchers from the SD […]
- Google to begin bribing journalists with cash to parrot establishment news narratives that are often fake news March 23, 2018(Natural News) They say in the political arena if you can’t get good coverage, buy it. Looks like social media giant Google is going into the business of buying favorable political coverage at the ‘expense’ of drowning out competing ideas (read conservative ideas). As reported by Breitbart News, Google has decided that it should spend... […]
- Vitamin D found to reduce risk of death for those with heart disease March 23, 2018(Natural News) When you find out that you or a loved one has heart disease, panic is an understandable reaction. After all, it’s the leading cause of death in the U.S. and many other countries. Despite this ominous status, however, there are several things you can do to stack the odds in your favor. You’re... […]
- Facebook has a file on you: Even if you don’t have an account, if you’re online, they track you through third-party activity March 23, 2018(Natural News) It seems as though the more we find out about Facebook and how the company operates behind closed doors, the more America resembles the fictional world created by George Orwell in his famous book 1984. In addition to seeking out conservative users and censoring their content, Facebook also collects personal information from everyone... […]
- Our production of and dependence on plastic has multiplied exponentially over the last century March 23, 2018(Natural News) It is well-known that plastics are among the leading causes of pollution worldwide. Whether it be through water, land, or air, plastics can negatively affect people in all sorts of ways everywhere. Now a team of international scientists have put together a comprehensive report that goes deep into the matter, and shows exactly... […]
- Citigroup is collaborating with Corporate America and Silicon Valley to gut the Second Amendment March 23, 2018(Natural News) American Marxists have long followed an axiom used by former President Obama’s first chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel, who once intoned, “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste” because “it’s an opportunity to do things you could not do before.” That includes, of course, dead children, especially when they are... […]
- The Left's vicious attacks on Mike Pence prove they are nothing but anti-Christian BIGOTS March 23, 2018(Natural News) Liberals have been on an endless tirade against Vice President Mike Pence ever since then-candidate Donald Trump first chose him as his Vice President. But things have really been heating up in recent weeks, as the baby-killers left of the aisle seethe over what conservative blogger Matt Walsh says is their utter hatred... […]
- Danger debunked: Study finds no evidence of marijuana use harming the kidneys March 23, 2018(Natural News) Healthy users of medical and recreational marijuana will be relieved to hear about the results of a massive study published in The American Journal of Medicine. The researchers found no evidence that linked the occasional and light use of the drug to ill effects on kidney function, reported an AlphaGalileo article. The most widely-used illicit […]
- Proven guilty before the crime? China using big data to detain "suspicious" individuals before any crime is even committed March 23, 2018(Natural News) Chinese citizens are already under an enormous amount of pressure to “fall in line” as it is, what with all of the surveillance going on inside of the country’s borders, but now the Chinese government have taken things one step further yet again. Based on a report unearthed by Human Rights Watch, China... […]
- Social media is a "disease," and Mark Zuckerberg a CANCER on society March 23, 2018
- We Asked A Financial Therapist For Money Advice — And It Was Fascinating March 23, 2018Within the world of financial advisors is a subset of specialists who are also psychologists.
- 25 'Impolite' Things People Do Because Of Anxiety March 21, 2018If you struggle with an “impolite” manifestation of anxiety, you’re not alone.
- These Athletes Nix The Notion That Mental Illness Makes You Weak March 20, 2018Allow some pros to tackle this inaccurate stereotype.
- Why Do Some People Need More Sleep Than Others? March 19, 2018Breaking down the causes behind staying in bed till noon.
- What You Should Know If You Love Someone Who Has Panic Attacks March 16, 2018Learn how it feels to get one and how you can help.
- We Asked A Financial Therapist For Money Advice — And It Was Fascinating March 23, 2018
- In the News: Brain Function Impaired Even After One Alcoholic Drink, Any Amount of Light While Sleeping Increases Depression Risk, The Color of Your Face Reveals Your Emotions March 22, 2018A new study shows that even “just one drink” affects your brain, even if you’re not aware of it. The recently-published study was performed by researchers at San Diego State...The post In the News: Brain Function Impaired Even After One Alcoholic Drink, Any Amount of Light While Sleeping Increases Depression Risk, The Color of Your Face Reveals Your Emotions […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Spicy Baked Avocado Eggs March 19, 2018This dish is the perfect way to break the habit of always having carbs for breakfast. Get the recipe.The post Spicy Baked Avocado Eggs appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: The Best Diet for Your Brain, How Lack of Sleep Can Increase Your Alzheimer’s Risk, and the Powers of Chicken Soup March 13, 2018A low-fat diet may be what’s best for your brain. An animal study out of the University Medical Center Groningen in the Netherlands found that eating a low-fat diet in addition to...The post In the News: The Best Diet for Your Brain, How Lack of Sleep Can Increase Your Alzheimer’s Risk, and the Powers of Chicken Soup appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Aromatherapy: The Hidden Gem of Health Care? March 13, 2018Essential oils seem to be all the rage these days due to the belief that they can enhance physical and/or psychological well-being. Often used in holistic health environments, essential oils have...The post Aromatherapy: The Hidden Gem of Health Care? appeared first on The Oz Blog.Donna Cardillo, RN, MA, CSP
- Turkey Chili March 12, 2018Try out this chili that mixes your protein with half meat and half beans for a healthy diet. Get the recipe.The post Turkey Chili appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- A Closer Look at Dissociative Identity Disorder: Part 2 March 9, 2018By: Anastasia Pollock, LCMHC It is readily apparent early on in treatment that my clients with Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) are some of the most resilient, intelligent, and creative people on...The post A Closer Look at Dissociative Identity Disorder: Part 2 appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: Brain Function Impaired Even After One Alcoholic Drink, Any Amount of Light While Sleeping Increases Depression Risk, The Color of Your Face Reveals Your Emotions March 22, 2018
- End of Brutal Flu Season in Sight March 23, 2018For the sixth week in a row, there was a decrease in the number of doctor visits for flu-like illness, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported Friday.
- Freezing 'Hunger Nerve' Might Help Shed Pounds March 23, 2018The nerve's proper name is the posterior vagal trunk and it's part of the larger vagus nerve that's linked with the heart, lungs and digestive system, ABC News reported.
- Obesity Rates Keep Rising for U.S. Adults March 23, 2018Meanwhile, about 18.5 percent of kids were obese in 2015-2016, compared with 17 percent in 2007-2008.
- More Cases of Breast Implant-Linked Cancer: FDA March 23, 2018The disease -- breast implant-associated anaplastic large-cell lymphoma -- is not breast cancer. It's an immune system cancer that can usually be cured by surgery alone if detected early, The Times reported.
- Even Bursts of Activity Can Boost Long-Term Health March 23, 2018The finding runs counter to federal guidelines that say activity must last at least 10 minutes in order to help stave off disease and premature death.
- Dermal Fillers: The Risks To Eliminating Wrinkles March 23, 2018In 2016, more than 2.4 million filler procedures were done with one type alone, hyaluronic acid (Juvederm, Restylane), in the U.S. That's a 56% increase over the last decade.
- Study Weighs Heart Danger of Antibiotics for Older Women March 22, 2018The study of women age 60 or older found those who took antibiotics for at least two months were 27 percent more likely to die from all causes over a period of eight years, and they had a 58 percent greater risk of dying from heart disease, specifically.
- Depression Could Be a Risk Factor for A-Fib: Study March 22, 2018At least 2.7 million Americans live with atrial fibrillation, the most common heart rhythm disorder, according to the American Heart Association (AHA).
- End of Brutal Flu Season in Sight March 23, 2018