NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders
- Where to buy the most affordable and best PEMF
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits
- PEMF | What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me?
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Technology | Experience the Future of Pain Relief | PEMF Therapy
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders Charlie Farricielli
- Where to buy the most affordable and best PEMF Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Therapy Science-Backed Health Benefits Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF | What is PEMF? | How does PEMF Work? | Understanding PEMF | What is a PEMF Device? What can PEMF do for me? Charlie Farricielli
- Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field Technology | Experience the Future of Pain Relief | PEMF Therapy Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 8000 | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Device | PEMF Message from Charlie farricielli Charlie Farricielli
- Experience the Future of Relief…P.E.M.F. Therapy "Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy" Charlie Farricielli
- How can I use PEMF with my business? PEMF THERAPY | PEMF DEVICE | ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY GIFT! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders |... fb.me/2ltIfcbCR 15 hours ago
- "America The Beautiful" With The Children Of The World Choir! Charlie F... youtu.be/wNLJx41TQYI via @YouTube 21 hours ago
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for… goo.gl/fb/R6c3as fb.me/9uv3jZT8j 22 hours ago
- Magnetic Therapy for Sleep Disorders! PEMF 8000 creating wellness! Published: November 15, 2017 With winter I... fb.me/2re7OriVM 23 hours ago
- PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH PROVES PEMF Therapy Improves Sleep | Magnetic Therapy for… rosefarmblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/18/pem… https://t.co/lhLJkC9VWC 23 hours ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- President Trump saves the elephants of Zimbabwe: Big game hunting trophy ban to remain in place November 18, 2017(Natural News) Believe it or not, the murder of elephants with hunting rifles is routinely called “conservation” by government regulators. (Note carefully that human depopulation is also being promoted as a way to “save the planet” these days.) After government bureaucrats at the US Fish and Wildlife department announced a recent decision to allow big... […]
- Treating veterans’ pain with Big Pharma opioids is proving to be deadly and has to stop NOW November 18, 2017(Natural News) Long careers in the military have always been difficult due to the very physical nature of the vocation, but service has been particularly tough in recent years due to overseas contingency operations. Lengthy wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, along with operations in Africa, Europe, and Asia, have taken their toll on the men... […]
- Liberals attack the FAMILY: If you have kids, YOU are destroying the planet November 18, 2017(Natural News) It seems as though the more desperate the liberal democrats become to sell their radical agenda to the American people, the more strange and nonsensical their arguments become. Take a recent article published by NBC News, for example, which suggests that if the people of the earth would just stop having children, then... […]
- Doctors are now prescribing non-medical pain management techniques for low back pain, such as yoga and meditation November 18, 2017(Natural News) People are less tolerant to pain nowadays, and it’s significantly reducing global productivity and adding more weight on opioid dependency. Lower back pain (LBP) is one of these intolerable pains that plague urban inhabitants. It is the leading cause of disability and is also the second most common reason for seeking medical attention.... […]
- Remember when Democrats applauded Bill Clinton despite his sexual misconduct against multiple women in the 1990s? November 18, 2017(Natural News) Given the sexual harassment allegations engulfing Judge Roy Moore, the GOP candidate for U.S. Senate in Alabama, it is interesting to recall the reaction of most liberals to Bill Clinton’s misconduct in and out of the White House. For many Democrats, the tawdry behavior was irrelevant and just about sex. While the 42nd president’s... […]
- More politically correct justification for bad behavior: Maybe cyberbullies are angry because they have ADHD November 18, 2017(Natural News) Some researchers are putting forth the notion that cyberbullies who troll certain websites and who use Twitter as an offensive weapon are actually suffering a psychological condition known as ADHD, in what sounds like yet another far-Left attempt to justify hate and bad behavior. As reported by the U.K.’s Daily Mail, new research... […]
- The plastic pollution problem is wide AND deep: Study finds sea animals from the deepest parts of the ocean, 7 miles down, have plastic in their stomachs November 17, 2017(Natural News) Plastic pollution has drastically affected marine life that even animals living in the deepest parts of the sea have been found to contain trace amounts of plastic fibers in their bodies, a disturbing new study reveals. A team of researchers at the Newcastle University in the U.K. collected various crustacean specimens from the deepest... […]
- Operator of Keystone Pipeline quietly cleaning up spill of 210,000 gallons of oil from largest-ever leak in South Dakota November 17, 2017(Natural News) As many environmentalists and local Native American tribes feared, a massive leak of some 210,000 gallons, or about 5,000 barrels, of oil has occurred along a section of the Keystone Pipeline in South Dakota, making it the largest-ever spill. The company quietly announced via a November 16 tweet that it is “currently responding... […]
- Health Ranger: EPA, FDA building their own private armies with body armor and military weapons November 17, 2017(Natural News) Natural News founder/editor Mike Adams said in a recent podcast that two government agencies that shouldn’t be — the Environmental Protection Agency and the Food and Drug Administration — are now arming up with military-style equipment such as body armor, spending tens of millions of dollars on such gear over the last few... […]
- Health Ranger: How I beat type-2 diabetes using food, nutrition and exercise, avoiding a lifetime of insulin and toxic pharma drugs November 17, 2017(Natural News) Two decades ago, I was on the path to a lifetime of type-2 diabetes. Living on processed foods and lacking exercise, I suffered from hypoglycemia, high cholesterol and numerous other health problems. Like millions of people have now achieved, however, I turned my health around with simple but powerful changes in food, nutrition... […]
- President Trump saves the elephants of Zimbabwe: Big game hunting trophy ban to remain in place November 18, 2017
- No, We Didn't Just See The First Marijuana Overdose Death November 17, 2017Recent reports may have some people confused, so let's clear up a few things.
- I Survived 8 Cancer Battles. Here Are 5 Life Lessons I Learned November 17, 20171. Know your family history
- Michelle Obama Just Gave The Best Life Advice For The Trump Era November 17, 2017A mental health expert breaks down how effective her tips are.
- I Lost My Mom During My First Pregnancy November 17, 2017As the cancer progressed, it became clear to me that she would pass away before the baby arrived.
- What Every Parent Needs To Understand About Teens' Mental Health November 17, 2017Data shows young people are struggling more than ever.
- No, We Didn't Just See The First Marijuana Overdose Death November 17, 2017
- Online Marketers Found Guilty of Peddling Fake Skincare Ads Using Dr. Oz and Other Celeb Names November 17, 2017The Federal Trade Commission has found a group of online marketers guilty of publishing deceptive dietary supplement and skincare advertisements after they sold over 40 health and beauty products using...The post Online Marketers Found Guilty of Peddling Fake Skincare Ads Using Dr. Oz and Other Celeb Names appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: New Pill That ‘Talks’ to Your Smartphone Approved by FDA, Watching Too Much TV Negates the Effects of Regular Exercise, Women Less Likely to Get CPR From Bystanders November 17, 2017A new pill that ‘talks’ to your smartphone has been approved by FDA. The Food and Drug Administration, in a groundbreaking decision, approved a drug with a digital ingestion tracking...The post In the News: New Pill That ‘Talks’ to Your Smartphone Approved by FDA, Watching Too Much TV Negates the Effects of Regular Exercise, Women Less Likely to Get CPR From […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Sex Addiction 101: Signs, Secrets, Symptoms, and Solutions November 16, 2017The truth is this: sex occupies much more time in our minds than in real-time, that’s for certain. So when you bring up the recent inescapable news cycle telling...The post Sex Addiction 101: Signs, Secrets, Symptoms, and Solutions appeared first on The Oz Blog.Brad Lamm
- In the News: Any Type of Sexual Harassment Can Cause Psychological Harm, Mushrooms May Fight Aging, Extreme Low-Calorie Diet Can Reverse Type 2 Diabetes November 13, 2017Study finds any type of sexual harassment can cause psychological harm. A new study, published in the International Journal of Public Health, which has come at a time when sexual misconduct is...The post In the News: Any Type of Sexual Harassment Can Cause Psychological Harm, Mushrooms May Fight Aging, Extreme Low-Calorie Diet Can Reverse Type 2 Diabetes app […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Sweet Potato Mash November 13, 2017Sweet potatoes are the ultimate source of healthy carbohydrates, and when coupled with the monounsaturated fat in extra virgin olive oil, they make the perfect brain-healthy dish. Get the recipe.The post Sweet Potato Mash appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- In the News: Night-Time Eating May Lead to Health Issues, Brisk Walking Might Help Older Women Live Longer, Effectiveness of Basic Painkillers Over Opioids November 10, 2017Basic painkillers are shown to be just as effective as opioids In a new study published in JAMA, scientists investigated whether alternative painkillers could be as effective in treating pain as...The post In the News: Night-Time Eating May Lead to Health Issues, Brisk Walking Might Help Older Women Live Longer, Effectiveness of Basic Painkillers Over Opioid […]The Dr. Oz Show
- Online Marketers Found Guilty of Peddling Fake Skincare Ads Using Dr. Oz and Other Celeb Names November 17, 2017
- Rev. Jesse Jackson: 'I Have Parkinson's' November 17, 2017The civil rights leader was diagnosed in 2015.
- Recall: Store Brands of Frozen Sweet Corn November 17, 2017The whole kernel corn was sold at GIANT, Martin's and the Stop & Shop Co. stores.
- Advocates Call For Maternal Mortality Solutions November 17, 2017A group of advocates and doctors told congressional staff that more should be done to prevent women from dying during and after childbirth.
- Can Girls Help Boost Boys' Reading Scores? November 17, 2017The study found that young men got better reading marks in school when they were outnumbered by young women in the classroom.
- Adopting a Dog Could Lengthen Your Life November 17, 2017The researchers reported that dog owners who lived alone were 11 percent less likely to die of heart disease and a third less likely to die from any cause, compared with those who lived alone and didn't have a dog.
- Office Workers Don't Like Being Chained to Desks November 17, 2017People with desk jobs want to move more, a new study suggests.
- Calm Parents Help Calm Kids With ADHD November 17, 2017As challenging as it can be to raise a child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), new research offers biological evidence that calm, positive parenting may help these kids master their own emotions and behaviors.
- Spare the Rod, Spur Better Behavior? November 17, 2017Researchers analyzed data from more than 12,000 children in the United States and found that those who had been spanked by their parents at age 5 had more behavior problems at ages 6 and 8 than those who had never been spanked.
- Rev. Jesse Jackson: 'I Have Parkinson's' November 17, 2017
Monthly Archives: August 2017
You won’t believe what we’ve been up to this month! HAPPY LABOR DAY! GOD BLESS AMERICA Experience the Future of Relief…P.E.M.F. Therapy “Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy” Introducing a revolutionary pain relief therapy… PEMF 8000 PEMF Therapy pulses a magnetic field … Continue reading
Charlie Farricielli and My Best Friend “my daughter Ariana Gina” PEMF 8000 | Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy WELCOME TO THE PEMF DISCOVERY! PEMF is a new 20th century paradigm for restoring whole health. PEMF8000 WILL RELIEVE PAIN AND CREATE WELLNESS … Continue reading