NEWS PEMF POST
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines
- What is PEMF? | How Does PEMF Heal? | What is The Best PEMF Device? | How Does PEMF Effect the Cells?
- BEST PEMF DEVICES | BEST PEMF TREATING PAIN | BEST PEMF THERAPY DEVICES
- What is PEMF Therapy? | WHAT IS PEMF? | WHAT IS PULSED ELECTORMAGMITIC THERAPY? | HOW DOES PEMF WORK?
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF?
- PEMF DEVICE INFORMATION | PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY | BEST PEMF
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines Charlie Farricielli
- What is PEMF? | How Does PEMF Heal? | What is The Best PEMF Device? | How Does PEMF Effect the Cells? Charlie Farricielli
- BEST PEMF DEVICES | BEST PEMF TREATING PAIN | BEST PEMF THERAPY DEVICES Charlie Farricielli
- What is PEMF Therapy? | WHAT IS PEMF? | WHAT IS PULSED ELECTORMAGMITIC THERAPY? | HOW DOES PEMF WORK? Charlie Farricielli
- WHAT ARE THE USES FOR PEMF AND WHAT PROFESSIONS CAN BENEFIT FROM PEMF? Charlie Farricielli
- Can PEMF help reduce inflammation? | Can PEMF help the body to heal? Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF8000 (PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY) announces our newest member to our Board of Staff Doctors, Doctor Anthony Pacelli! PEMF 8000 Therapy Device advocate! Charlie Farricielli
- What are the best pulsed electromagnetic field therapy machine reviews! How to they work Charlie Farricielli
- "Our Holiday Wishes" PEMF Charlie Farricielli
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines | PEMF DEVICE… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF… goo.gl/fb/C3Tbjb 5 days ago
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF… goo.gl/fb/yWiDB8 5 days ago
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices heal | Best PEMF Machines PULSED ELECROM… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- What is Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (PEMF) | How do PEMF devices work | Best PEMF Machines… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The complete timeline of FBI / Obama / Comey / Clinton collusion and treason against Trump May 20, 2018(Natural News) Over the last two years, you have been witnessing an attempted deep state coup against the United States of America, carried out by what can only be called an organized crime ring of treasonous criminals like Robert Mueller, James Comey, Loretta Lynch, John Brennan and Hillary Clinton. Now, fearless independent journalism Sharyl Attkisson... […]
- Home of scientists who discovered contaminants in vaccines RAIDED; documents confiscated for the "good of science" May 20, 2018(Natural News) Vaccines are one of the most hotly debated topics today, and their defenders often ask those who voice concerns about vaccines to furnish evidence that they’re bad. While there is no shortage of studies showing the harm they cause, a recent incident reminds us that there is likely a lot more information out... […]
- Over 100 years later Bayer still refuses to take responsibility for developing the poison gas used during World War I May 20, 2018(Natural News) There has been a loud outcry in recent years against the use of chemical weapons in countries like Iraq and Syria, and rightly so. Utterly destructive and created to kill indiscriminately, these weapons often kill children and the most helpless in society. Chemical weapons make use of chemical mixtures to harm or kill... […]
- Researchers find that hemp can be used to treat ovarian cancer May 20, 2018(Natural News) Many people are aware that marijuana can help people who have cancer, but another member of the cannabis family has now shown tremendous potential for treating the disease as well. Like marijuana, hemp contains therapeutic components like cannabinol, cannabidiol, and tetrahydrocannabinol. It does not cause addiction, nor does it have psychoact […]
- How to interpret heavy metals lab test results from CWC Labs May 20, 2018(Natural News) If you’ve purchased a heavy metals lab test kit from the Health Ranger Store, you’ll receive a report listing the ppb (parts per billion) concentrations for over 20 elements, including lead, zinc, magnesium, cadmium and more. We use ICP-MS instrumentation (“mass spec”) to test heavy metals down to single-digit ppb concentrations. See the... […]
- BOMBSHELL: DoJ IG Horowitz found “reasonable grounds” to suspect the FBI broke laws during Hillary’s bogus email investigation May 20, 2018(Natural News) Investigative journalist Paul Sperry has dropped a bombshell that will no doubt reverberate through much of official Washington: Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz has found “reasonable grounds” to suspect that Obama’s FBI and DoJ violated criminal statutes during the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails. On Thursday […]
- The top 11 foods you should stop eating to avoid inflammation May 20, 2018(Natural News) In 2017, American cardiac surgeon Dr. Steven Gundry released his book The Plant Paradox, wherein he explained that some health-promoting foods such as quinoa and squash contain high amounts of gut-irritating, inflammatory lectins. Lectins are a kind of protein that can bind to sugar. High levels of lectins can be found in some plant-based food […]
- New Spike Lee film “Blackkklansman” is the racialist Left’s latest effort to keep Americans hating and divided May 20, 2018(Natural News) Another day, another race-baiting movie about black victimhood from one of cinema’s angriest filmmakers, Spike Lee. In case you haven’t heard, “Blackkklansman” is Lee’s newest “joint,” which just premiered at Cannes. It’s being heralded as his “best movie ever” and “brilliant,” per Showbiz411. The gushing review notes: It will be most incendia […]
- America may have become too big to govern effectively, as evidenced by emergence of Obama-era scandals May 20, 2018(Natural News) If America’s largest corporations were run the way elected leaders and federal bureaucrats are running America, they most definitely would have gone out of business long ago. That’s according to Samuel Culper, writing at Forward Observer, a private-sector national and strategic intelligence site. In an analysis titled, “Is the United States To […]
- Witness the stunning stupidity of liberal college students who can't explain why Trump shouldn't win the Nobel Peace Prize May 20, 2018(Natural News) The truth has been revealed: Young leftists hate Donald Trump, love Barack Obama, and have absolutely no idea why. Recently, Campus Reform asked students at UC Santa Cruz a series of questions regarding the Nobel Peace Prize and who was worthy of winning the award. Not surprisingly, most of the students argued that... […]
- The complete timeline of FBI / Obama / Comey / Clinton collusion and treason against Trump May 20, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Why Wearing High Heels May Harm Your Feet May 17, 2018Written by Anthea Noel, RN Emergency rooms are flooded with women of all ages experiencing injuries due to the long-term and short-term use of high heels. Throughout the years, women’s shoes have...The post Why Wearing High Heels May Harm Your Feet appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Paprika Jicama Fries May 14, 2018Unlike a potato, jicama is half the calories, half the carbs, and way better for your heart. Get the recipe.The post Paprika Jicama Fries appeared first on The Oz Blog.Ulli Stachl
- Cellular Nutrition: Healthy Cells Mean a Healthy You May 11, 2018Sponsored by USANA Health Sciences Your body is composed of roughly 37.2 trillion cells. Every organ, muscle, and bone is made up of these cells. So, it’s no surprise when...The post Cellular Nutrition: Healthy Cells Mean a Healthy You appeared first on The Oz Blog.Rob Sinnott, PhD
- What You Need to Know About Dry Eye Syndrome May 9, 2018Written by Dr. Yuna Rapoport There are only a few things more frustrating than dealing with constantly burning, itching and irritated eyes. Coworkers and friends ask if you have been...The post What You Need to Know About Dry Eye Syndrome appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- The Latest Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Screening May 8, 2018This blog has been updated to reflect the U.S. Preventive Services 2018 Final Prostate Cancer Screening Guidelines. Today the United States Preventive Services Task Force released its final guidelines for...The post The Latest Guidelines for Prostate Cancer Screening appeared first on The Oz Blog.Dr. Michael Crupain, MD, MPH
- National Nurses Week 2018: 6 Nurses You Should Know About May 7, 2018As we celebrate National Nurses Week – May 6th through May 12th (Florence Nightingale’s birthday) – it’s the perfect time to shine a spotlight on the nation’s almost four million registered nurses...The post National Nurses Week 2018: 6 Nurses You Should Know About appeared first on The Oz Blog.Donna Cardillo, RN, MA, CSP
- Why Wearing High Heels May Harm Your Feet May 17, 2018
- 'Low-Alcohol' Booze Labels May Backfire May 18, 2018As part of a multi-pronged effort to reduce drinking, U.K. policymakers are considering allowing alcohol makers to label a wider range of products as lower in alcohol.
- Chiropractic Has Role to Play in Easing Back Pain May 18, 2018Still, at least one pain specialist said more research may be needed to confirm chiropractic's value for lower back pain.
- Life-Saving Cancer Meds Tied to Vision Loss May 18, 2018New research reports on three cases of a potentially vision-threatening eye condition called uveal effusion that patients developed after taking cancer immunotherapy.
- Anxiety Might Get Into Women's Bones May 18, 2018The researchers noted that osteoporosis is the most common metabolic bone disease in the world. An estimated 33 percent of women and 20 percent of men will suffer from an osteoporosis-related fracture at some point in their lives.
- FDA Approves First of New Migraine Drugs May 18, 2018The FDA has approved the first in a new class of migraine drugs, called CGRP inhibitors, that aim to head off fight painful migraine headaches before they start.
- Pools, Hot Tubs Can Harbor Dangerous Germs May 17, 2018And of all the outbreaks from waterborne germs between 2000 and 2014, one-third occurred in pools or hot tubs at hotels, the officials said.
- U.S. Fertility Rates Hit Record Low in 2017 May 17, 2018In the United States, the provisional or "draft" number of births in 2017 was tallied at 3,853,472 births -- a 2 percent drop from the year before.
- Eat Fish Twice a Week to Ward Off Heart Disease May 17, 2018The best choices are oily fish with large doses of omega-3 fatty acids. The options include salmon, albacore tuna, mackerel, lake trout, herring and sardines.
- 'Low-Alcohol' Booze Labels May Backfire May 18, 2018