NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF POWER! PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY!
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS
- PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field!
- PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF!
- PEMF POWER! PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY PEMF PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY! PEMF PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS PEMF PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD
- PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field! PEMF PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD
- PULSED ELECTROMAGENTIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF! PEMF PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD
- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS! PEMF PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD
- PEMF 4000 Changed the State of Affairs of Medical Health PEMF PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD
- PEMF NEWS: Non-surgical treatment for enlarged prostate to be reality! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Discovery! PEMF PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD
- PEMF4000 TESTIMONIAL VIDEO! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field At Its Best! The Ultimate Healing Machine! PEMF PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD
- I liked a @YouTube playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=… Mix - "America The Beautiful" With The 1 day ago
- "America The Beautiful" With The Children Of The World Choir!: youtu.be/wNLJx41TQYI via @YouTube 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/wNLJx41TQYI?a "America The Beautiful" With The Children Of The World Choir! 1 day ago
- PEMF NEWS DISCOVERY: youtu.be/aVHgNrDFH9I?a via @YouTube 1 day ago
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/aVHgNrDFH9I?a PEMF NEWS DISCOVERY 1 day ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- CDC admits it has been lying all along about Ebola transmission; "indirect" spread now acknowledged October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) Defying its own quack advice that the agency has been propagandizing for months, the CDC has now released a document on Ebola that admits the virus can spread through aerosolized droplets. The document, quietly released on the CDC website, also admits Ebola can contaminate...
- Ebola nurse claims states have no right to protect citizens by imposing quarantine on workers coming from West Africa October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) An American nurse who was placed under mandatory quarantine in her home state of Maine after traveling to West Africa to treat Ebola patients says she plans to break her quarantine on Thursday, believing it to be unconstitutional. The 33-year-old Kaci Hickox stated on...
- Nobel Prize winner: Ebola can be spread by people who show no symptoms October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) Nearly 15 years ago, European and African scientists knew that the Ebola virus could infect a person without them knowing about it, meaning they can walk around with the virus in their system and never show any symptoms.In 2000, The New York Times (archived here...
- Australia closes its borders to Ebola-afflicted West African countries to protect citizens October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) The Australian government has made a decision that tens of millions of Americans wish their own government would make: Canberra has decided to close the continent's borders to any travel from Ebola-stricken West Africa, citing concern for Australian citizens.As expected...
- US health officials desperately trying to get 20 hospitals ready to safely treat Ebola October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) Hospitals all across the country are scrambling to equip themselves for a potential Ebola outbreak after major protocol failures at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas left at least two health workers infected with the illness and one patient dead.The goal...
- Adrenal nutrition and natural remedies for adrenal fatigue October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) We are all aware of adrenaline, the fight or flight hormone that kicks in whenever we find ourselves facing a threat. But did you know adrenaline is only one of the many hormones produced by the adrenal glands?About the Adrenal GlandsThe adrenal glands (also known...
- Organic and 'natural' brands owned by big corporations funnel millions of dollars into anti-GMO-labeling campaign October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) California's Proposition 37, an initiative proposed in 2012 that would've required the mandatory labeling of genetically modified organisms (GMOs), set the precedent for other states attempting to pass similar legislation.Prop 37 failed because of illegal, unethical...
- Is pharmaceutical contamination to blame for amphibian population declining 75% in 40 years? October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) It seems that the world is finally waking up to the consequences of pharmaceutical pollution, a phenomenon that's single-handedly shaping our planet into an unnatural environment with grotesque repercussions.Low-level yet active concentrations of pharmaceuticals...
- 92% of nurses say their hospital has no plans in place to properly equip isolation rooms during Ebola outbreak October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) A national nursing union says it has been hearing from healthcare professionals all around the country since the Dallas Ebola outbreak, and most say their hospitals are simply not equipped or prepared to handle anyone who may contract the disease.National Nurses...
- Meat industry uses chemical 'meat glue' to trick consumers into eating food scraps October 30, 2014(NaturalNews) A white powder that glues together small scrap pieces of beef, lamb, chicken and fish is sold by the kilo and is considered to be the meat industry's "dirty little secret." This is not breaking news, as the industry has been at it for quite some time, but just how many...
- CDC admits it has been lying all along about Ebola transmission; "indirect" spread now acknowledged October 30, 2014
- Using Your Words to Reach Your Business Goals October 31, 2014source: IStock Your words literally have creative power and the ability to transform your life. Many people don't realize that their level of success is directly connected to the words they are saying every day. In my office, we have a saying: "If anything can go well, it will!" You have an amazing force at your disposal that can help bring yo […]
- 11 Times It's OK To Tell A Woman To Smile October 31, 2014If you've been on the Internet in the past couple days, you've probably seen that viral video showing all the catcalls one woman received while walking around New York City for 10 hours. If you haven't -- go watch it. As its 16-million-plus YouTube views suggest, the video -- despite presenting problems of its own with its execution -- resonat […]
- How The World's Worst Ebola Outbreak Started From A Single Child October 31, 2014By: Bahar Gholipour Published: 10/31/2014 10:39 AM EDT on LiveScience When Ebola virus came for the first time to a small village in Guinea, the victim was a toddler, who later became known to the world as Patient Zero. He died on Dec. 6, 2013, at age 2, and the domino effect of his illness has spiraled into the outbreak currently ravaging three nations in W […]
- I Do Not Want to Die October 31, 2014This PINK Month, we've lost to many from Triple Negative Breast Cancer. Young women, with young families. Two of these woman have hit me especially hard. Both women, have young daughters. The first friend that passed this month from Triple Negative Breast Cancer is Meg Sager. Meg was 33 years young at diagnosis of Triple Negative Breast Cancer and 4 mon […]
- How Breast Cancer Can Affect Fertility October 31, 2014According to the American Cancer Society, there will be 232,670 new cases of invasive breast cancer diagnosed in 2014. Of those diagnoses, the majority will be in women over 50 years of age who have passed their childbearing years. But for fewer than 5 percent of those new cases, women will be age 40 or under. That adds up to roughly 11,000 women. Or if you […]
- Using Your Words to Reach Your Business Goals October 31, 2014
- You Wanted to Know: High-Protein Diets October 31, 2014With so many diets out there, I understand why it can be hard to figure out where to start when you want to lose weight. It can be especially challenging...The post You Wanted to Know: High-Protein Diets appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- The Essential Oils Found in Your Epsom Salt Bath October 31, 2014Written by Dr. Taz Bhatia, MD Escaping to a mineral-rich Epsom salt bath is a blissful way to end the day. And here’s an idea that may take your experience...The post The Essential Oils Found in Your Epsom Salt Bath appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Today’s Headlines: Dairy, Mini Stomachs and Political Leanings October 30, 2014Milk consumption related to increased fracture risk. If you’re a woman, you’ve probably been told many times to get enough milk to keep your bones strong into old age. But...The post Today’s Headlines: Dairy, Mini Stomachs and Political Leanings appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- As Many as 20% of Schizophrenia Cases May Be Related to Toxoplasmosis October 30, 2014Most have only heard of the little parasite Toxoplasma gondii in the context of cats and pregnant women. If you’ve been pregnant, you may have heard your doctor tell you...The post As Many as 20% of Schizophrenia Cases May Be Related to Toxoplasmosis appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Does Cancer Grow More Aggressively at Night? October 30, 2014Scientists studying relationships among different types of cells have encountered some new and potentially important information about how—and when—cancerous tumors grow most aggressively. According to a new study cancerous tumors may...The post Does Cancer Grow More Aggressively at Night? appeared first on The Oz Blog.Michael J. Breus, PhD
- How the Fall Can Spice Up Your Mundane Meals October 29, 2014As fall moves into full swing, I always love to break out a variety of spices to get my meals into the spirit of the season. The holiday season brings...The post How the Fall Can Spice Up Your Mundane Meals appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- You Wanted to Know: High-Protein Diets October 31, 2014
- Study Confirms Obesity-Breast Cancer Link for Blacks, Hispanics October 31, 2014You can't change your genes, but you can control your weight, researcher says
- Survey Reveals Concerns Over Ebola October 31, 2014When it comes to Ebola, most Americans say they’re not worried about catching the disease, but they are concerned about the possibility of health care workers who have treated sick patients spreading the virus here.
- Almost 1 in 5 Americans Plagued by Constant Pain, Survey Suggests October 31, 2014Older people, women more likely to struggle on daily basis, researchers note
- Leprosy Still Occurs in U.S., CDC Reports October 30, 2014Experts estimate about 100 cases a year occur in America
- Eczema Tied to Bone Fracture Risk in Study October 30, 2014Risk was small; distractions caused by itch and sleep problems are possible factors, experts say
- World Bank Pledges $100M More to Fight West Africa's Ebola Outbreak October 30, 2014It's hoped the added money will encourage additional foreign health care workers to get involved
- Study Compares 2 Common Weight-Loss Surgeries October 30, 2014Gastric banding, bypass each have their pluses and minuses, researchers say
- Brain Scans Yield Clues to Chronic Fatigue Syndrome October 30, 2014Findings might help doctors diagnose the baffling condition
- Study Confirms Obesity-Breast Cancer Link for Blacks, Hispanics October 31, 2014
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
PEMF 4000 Advanced Technology! Positive Proof! Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy ! New Discovery! In the past, people dreamed of what the future might look like. Imagined how people might live in a time when advanced technology provides the solution … Continue reading
History Of PEMF! Amazing Health Discovery! Five hundred years ago, Paracelsus a Swiss physician and alchemist, wondered if diseases could be manipulated by magnets, using lodestones as the best magnets available then. But, natural lodestones are quite weak and few … Continue reading