NEWS PEMF POST
- Magic Of PEMF Therapy! Charlie Farricielli
- EFFECTS OF PEMF THERAPY Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Discovery 100 years! Nikola Tesla! Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Discovery Of The Century! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF POWER! PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY! Charlie Farricielli
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field! Charlie Farricielli
- PULSED ELECTROMAGENTIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS! Charlie Farricielli
- UNDERSTANDING PEMF - Most people recognize that oxygen, food, and water are extremely essential aspects of... tmblr.co/ZJr-Wu1YOOhix 39 minutes ago
- UNDERSTANDING PEMF wp.me/P3kWRv-1M via @farricielli 41 minutes ago
- PEMF SCIENTIFIC DATA fb.me/71yYUELcx 42 minutes ago
- The beneficial therapeutic effects of selected low-energy, time-varying magnetic fields, called pulsed electro magne… lnkd.in/dGSgKbX 42 minutes ago
- PEMF SCIENTIFIC DATA wp.me/P3kWRv-x via @farricielli 46 minutes ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Health Ranger reveals the open source revolution in decentralized food production: FoodRising.org December 19, 2014(NaturalNews) Thank you for your patience in awaiting this announcement. Details are available now at www.FoodRising.orgYou can visit the website now and see the 3-minute teaser video that shares more details about the revolutionary low-tech innovations we'll be releasing open...
- A New Resistance film to expose dangers of Roundup in food, water and all around us December 19, 2014(NaturalNews) It has been in constant and increasing use for more than 50 years. But glyphosate, the main ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup herbicide, isn't at all safe for humans. And a new film project known as A New Resistance seeks to make this fact known on a wide scale, warning...
- Infowars exposes truth that Spokane County Sheriff is targeting "Constitutionalists" - video December 18, 2014(NaturalNews) A new investigative report regarding police attitudes about patriotic gun owners by Infowars includes a video in which a county deputy in Washington state shares concerns about "Constitutionalists" and others who "stockpile guns."The video features Spokane County...
- 5 ways to help protect the earth this holiday season December 19, 2014(NaturalNews) An expanding population combined with careless overconsumption is a recipe for disaster. As of right now, we only have one planet to live on, and if we as a species don't start making changes immediately, we could all be doomed.It's pretty clear that the planet needs...
- Winter squash with recipe for squash fries December 19, 2014(NaturalNews) It's harvest time for winter squashes. How many of these beauties have you tried?Acorn Butternut Delicata Hubbard Kabocha Spaghetti Sweet Dumpling Turban Winter squashes can be baked or boiled, though boiling is a lot more work. Peeling and dicing the tough...
- Scientists and media are grossly misleading public on the influence of genes in human behavior December 19, 2014(NaturalNews) The way that practically every disease, health condition and even behavior is blamed on "faulty genetics" these days has thwarted the way that people process scientific information, according to a new study. Researchers from the University of Montreal in Canada found...
- World-renowned photographer declares humans are predators pushing planet toward extinction December 19, 2014(NaturalNews) A world-renowned Brazilian photographer says Man is a reckless plunderer of the planet and is lethally short-sighted, and has suggested that humans are bound to destroy the earth.Sabastiao Salgado has traveled the globe documenting the extremes of globalization,...
- 6 simple steps to health that you can start now December 19, 2014(NaturalNews) We are quickly approaching New Year's Day and the annual accounting that accompanies it. Did you keep your New Year's resolutions last year? The year before?Most of the time, resolutions focus on health issues.I will lose weight. I will get healthy. I will completely...
- The strategy of Big Government is to outlaw independent thought December 19, 2014(NaturalNews) (Story by Lord Monckton, republished from WND.com) After the usual impeccably choreographed all-night "negotiation," delegates of almost 200 nations at the latest annual U.N. climate yak-fest -- this time in Lima, Peru -- reached the usual agreement not to agree on anything...
- How your taxes fund corporations that rig the U.S. political system December 19, 2014(NaturalNews) Most politically active Americans are aware of the massive amounts of money spent on political campaigns. And most are also aware that corporate dollars, which fund so-called superPACs (political action committees), give hundreds of millions ever election cycle.In...
- Health Ranger reveals the open source revolution in decentralized food production: FoodRising.org December 19, 2014
- Two Ways to Know if You're Going to Meet the Man You're Going to Marry in 2015 December 19, 2014As we approach the New Year, many single people who are in a serious relationship (or would like to find one) may wonder, "Will 2015 be my year to find a marriage partner and marry?" The 7th House of your birth chart holds the answer to that question. This is the House of intimate partnerships such as marriage, where there's a deep commitment […]
- Are You a Mindful Listener? December 19, 2014"When people talk, listen completely. Most people never listen." -- Ernest Hemingway Do you consider yourself a good listener, or are you someone who prefers to talk and have others listen to you? Some people are just natural born talkers, and others not, and if the tables were turned on the person who likes to gab, and they were forced to listen i […]
- It's Christmas: 7 Reasons Why We Should Forgive But Never Forget December 19, 2014It's Christmas and a New Year is approaching and this marking of time will mean something different to each of us. It's a time when we think so much about forgiveness and yet sometimes this can feel like a challenge, especially when we are faced with someone who hasn't treated us well. Forgiving is as important for our own well-being, as it is […]
- Keeping Our Eyes on the Ball: When (And Where) Expectations Meet Goals December 19, 2014The goal in baseball is clear: to score a home run. In real life, keeping our goal in sight and mind may be more complex than tracking a baseball in the air. We can get distracted, waylaid and discouraged before we're able to swing a bat, hit the ball and score the run. Mr. W. for example, felt isolated after the death of his wife. For years, he had dre […]
- 5 Tips for a Peaceful Family Christmas December 19, 2014Like every year, I'm getting really excited about Christmas. Usually we visit my parents and brother in Warsaw, Poland so that I can stop being so homesick, but due to many reasons, we decided to stay in the Netherlands this year. When my husband and I were still dating, I would fly to Germany for Christmas, but Christmas Eve is so important and special […]
- Two Ways to Know if You're Going to Meet the Man You're Going to Marry in 2015 December 19, 2014
- The Skinny on the Health Benefits of Weight Loss December 19, 2014Several studies have indicated that even a small amount of weight loss can lower your risk of a variety of diseases including diabetes and heart disease. By losing 10 pounds...The post The Skinny on the Health Benefits of Weight Loss appeared first on The Oz Blog.Corey J. Hebert, MD
- Today’s Headlines: Hugs, Pollution and Weight Loss December 18, 2014Hugs can help keep you healthy. We all love the embrace of someone we’re close to, but that hug could convey more than good feelings. A new study out this...The post Today’s Headlines: Hugs, Pollution and Weight Loss appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Glycemic Index Unhelpful When Food Is Healthy December 18, 2014Glycemic index has quickly become a popular way to judge the sugar content of foods. The index looks at how fast foods increase the amount of sugar in your blood....The post Glycemic Index Unhelpful When Food Is Healthy appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- How Sleep Can Help Win the War Against Obesity December 18, 2014There’s some great news in the fight against childhood obesity. A recently released federal report on obesity trends in adults and children in the United States found that rates of...The post How Sleep Can Help Win the War Against Obesity appeared first on The Oz Blog.Michael J. Breus, PhD
- A Friendly Reminder to Stay Sober Behind the Wheel This Holidays Season December 17, 2014In New Orleans, we love to drink alcohol. So with the holiday season rapidly approaching, it would be a real travesty if I didn’t address drunk driving. Here’s a sobering...The post A Friendly Reminder to Stay Sober Behind the Wheel This Holidays Season appeared first on The Oz Blog.Corey J. Hebert, MD
- Using Weight Loss to Give the Gift of Hearing December 17, 2014This past week I had the opportunity to meet with an inspiring pair of people. If you didn’t have time to catch the show, I was visited by Chef Kelle...The post Using Weight Loss to Give the Gift of Hearing appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- The Skinny on the Health Benefits of Weight Loss December 19, 2014
- FDA Approves First in New Class of Drugs for Advanced Ovarian Cancer December 19, 2014Agency also gives OK to genetic test used to identify eligible patients
- CDC Warns of Listeria Danger From Caramel Apples December 19, 2014Outbreak has sickened 28 people in 10 states; 4 have died and 26 have been hospitalized, agency says
- Half of Dr. Oz's Advice Unproven or Wrong: Study December 19, 2014Half of Dr. Oz's Advice Unproven or Wrong: Study
- E. Coli Germs Found on Farmers Market Herbs December 19, 2014Nearly one-quarter of samples from West Coast vendors tested positive, study says
- E-Cigarettes Less Addictive Than Regular Cigarettes, Study Finds December 19, 2014Users report fewer cravings, less irritability
- Loss of Teeth Linked to Physical, Mental Decline in Study December 19, 2014Researchers say association was strongest among 60- to 74-year-olds
- Some Blood Types Might Raise Type 2 Diabetes Risk: Study December 19, 2014But experts question value of finding when so many other risk factors for disease can be changed
- Can You Balance on One Leg? You May Have Lower Stroke Risk December 18, 2014Inability to stand on one foot for 20-plus seconds could suggest brain vessel damage, study contends
- FDA Approves First in New Class of Drugs for Advanced Ovarian Cancer December 19, 2014
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
By CHARLIE FARRICIELLI The Magic and Understanding of PEMF Therapy. PEMF technology is revolutionizing the way doctors treat pain! While there are many different devices available, there is very little information explaining what make some PEMF machines better than any … Continue reading
Nikola Tesla was a Serbian American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current electricity supply system.Wikipedia Nikola Tesla was … Continue reading