NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY!
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS
- PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field!
- PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF!
- PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF!
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY! PEMF4000
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS PEMF4000
- PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field! PEMF4000
- PULSED ELECTROMAGENTIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF! PEMF4000
- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS! PEMF4000
- PEMF 4000 Changed the State of Affairs of Medical Health PEMF4000
- PEMF NEWS: Non-surgical treatment for enlarged prostate to be reality! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Discovery! PEMF4000
- PEMF4000 TESTIMONIAL VIDEO! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field At Its Best! The Ultimate Healing Machine! PEMF4000
- PEMF NEWS AND FAMOUS QUOTES! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Discovery! PEMF4000
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY! iamcured.com/blog/pemf-hist… 4 hours ago
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY! fb.me/31aRXVeNX 4 hours ago
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY! - History Of PEMF! Amazing Health Discovery! Five hundred years ago,... tmblr.co/ZJr-Wu1U1axTx 5 hours ago
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY! wp.me/p231HT-kp 5 hours ago
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY! fb.me/4yK6OlcrV 5 hours ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Are you awake yet? Government-enforced medical quarantines just went from 'conspiracy theory' to official policy in NJ and NY October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) The states of New York and New Jersey have leapfrogged federal guidelines and set up their own mandatory 21-day quarantine requirements for arriving passengers who had direct contact with Ebola patients in West Africa."The patients with the highest level of possible...
- NY police throw Ebola medical waste into public trash can October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) As word spreads that a new case of Ebola has appeared in the densely populated concrete jungle of New York City, the deadly virus itself may also be spreading, simply because of poor disposal rules and a lack of containment discipline.For example, a day after newspapers...
- Starving Liberians threaten to break out of Ebola quarantine as food supply runs out October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) Rumors continue to circulate from speculating sources that the Ebola pandemic in Africa is one giant hoax. This conspiracy theory undermines the pain, disease and starvation that West Africans have been facing. An Associated Press photo taken from Monday, October 20...
- Big Pharma has owned Ebola vaccine for years; waiting for virus to kill enough people for it to be profitable October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) The truth is finally coming out about the Ebola crisis and its real purpose, which appears to be to sell more vaccines. As it turns out, the drug industry has had Ebola vaccines in the pipeline for years, but it has been waiting for just the right time to release them...
- Mainstream media finally acknowledges vitamin D's ability to mitigate cancer October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) The truth about vitamin D is finally leaking out into the mainstream media. While Natural News has led the way for years, showing various ways one can empower their own immune system, the mainstream media outlets have been hell bent in covering up the fact that something...
- The many benefits of napping, including how long to snooze to reap the rewards October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) While most people are used to an extremely busy lifestyle that likely cuts into the amount of sleep that they get, what they may not be aware of is that lack of shut eye can seriously jeopardize their health. In fact, the American Psychological Association's website...
- Get ready for the US military Ebola 'Strike Team' to visit homes all across America! (Op Ed) October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) Will you be drawn and "quartered," like a Jewish person in the Holocaust? Most of them were actually shot in the head or gassed to death by Hitler's men. Are you a "traitor of the state" if you have a fever and don't report it to Obama's henchmen? What will they do with...
- Europe to ban cadmium in art pigments October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) Cadmium has been used in paints since 1840; it brings out the brightness and intensity in colors, but inside the body, this heavy metal brings out the dark side of human nature, hardening the spirit and withering the bones.In the human body, cadmium is brutal to...
- Boost your brain-regenerative capabilities with unique supplemental compounds October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) Low energy, poor memory and brain fog are major problems for many individuals. These are all conditions associated with heightened states of brain inflammation. Lowered cognitive function results in lowered working efficiency, relationship disputes and significantly...
- SF Bay Area water company offers $100 rebates to increase rainwater collection and conserve water supply October 25, 2014(NaturalNews) The San Francisco Bay Area has been on the forefront of promoting sustainability with food and, now, water. The San Francisco Board of Supervisors recently instituted real estate property discounts and exemptions to property owners who maintain food gardens on their...
- Are you awake yet? Government-enforced medical quarantines just went from 'conspiracy theory' to official policy in NJ and NY October 25, 2014
- U.S. Journalist Ashoka Mukpo Says His Body Was 'At War' With Ebola October 26, 2014JENNIFER McDERMOTT, Associated Press PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) — Ashoka Mukpo knew he really was in trouble when he saw the people treating him in full protective suits and hoods. The American video journalist is home now after recovering from Ebola he contracted while working in the virus-ravaged West African country of Liberia. In an interview with The Associa […]
- Samantha Power, U.S. Ambassador To United Nations, Travels To Ebola-Stricken West Africa October 26, 2014By Michelle Nichols WASHINGTON, Oct 25 (Reuters) - The U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations, Samantha Power, is traveling to Guinea on Sunday and will also visit Liberia and Sierra Leone, making the trip despite calls by some U.S. lawmakers for a travel ban on the three West African countries worst-affected by Ebola. Power, a member of President Barack Obam […]
- The Caregiver Needs To Be Healthy To Help Others October 26, 2014When I was a boy growing up in South Boston, there simply weren't enough hours in the day to do all the things I wanted and had to do. Whether it was going to school, delivering newspapers, and grocery bundles, playing football, baseball or basketball or doing homework, finding more time to do all these things was more than a challenge for me. But mirac […]
- New York Ebola Patient Craig Spencer Enters Next Phase Of Illness October 26, 2014The New York City doctor who tested positive for Ebola has entered the next phase of his illness, according to the New York City Health And Hospitals Corporation. A press release from NYC HHC indicated that Dr. Craig Spencer has begun to experience gastrointestinal symptoms. He is said to be awake and communicating. Spencer had been treating patients for the […]
- 'You Can't Fight Ebola In The Dark,' So This Company Is Lending A Hand With Solar Lights October 25, 2014A handheld light might not seem like much, but its glow can save lives. WakaWaka, a Netherlands-based company known for sending sustainable and efficient LED devices to countries where there is limited or no electricity, has its sights set on getting portable solar lights to West Africa. The company wants to get its WakaWaka Base, a first aid kit with a ligh […]
- U.S. Journalist Ashoka Mukpo Says His Body Was 'At War' With Ebola October 26, 2014
- Restoring Magnesium Levels With Epsom Salt Baths October 24, 2014Written by Dr. Taz Bhatia, MD Magnesium is an abundant mineral in the body needed for many physiologic functions. It is critical for healthy digestion, good bone density, proper nerve...The post Restoring Magnesium Levels With Epsom Salt Baths appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Are You Sabotaging Your Weight-Loss Plan? October 24, 2014If losing weight is one of your goals, you’re not alone. A recent Gallup poll found that 51% of adults in America want to lose weight, but barely half as...The post Are You Sabotaging Your Weight-Loss Plan? appeared first on The Oz Blog.Erin Olivo, PhD, MPH
- Today’s Headlines: Music, Hand Washing and Foot Pain October 23, 2014Listening to music while you work out may boost performance. It seems like most people in today’s gyms are wearing headphones and a new study out this week shows why...The post Today’s Headlines: Music, Hand Washing and Foot Pain appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Olive Oil Found to Be Best for Frying October 23, 2014We all know we’re supposed to go for baked or grilled when we have the option, but we all indulge in a fried food once in a while. Fried food...The post Olive Oil Found to Be Best for Frying appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Janie Learns How to Heal Her Stress October 23, 2014After the Truth Tube is the destination to catch up with your favorite Truth Tube participants and see how their progress is going. Read on to cheer them on and...The post Janie Learns How to Heal Her Stress appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- The Most Common Culprits of Stress Fractures in Your Feet October 22, 2014Throughout the day, our feet are the recipients of constant pounding and stress. Whether from the hard pavements of the streets or cramped conditions of work heels or dress shoes,...The post The Most Common Culprits of Stress Fractures in Your Feet appeared first on The Oz Blog.Rebecca Pruthi, DPM
- Restoring Magnesium Levels With Epsom Salt Baths October 24, 2014
- Studies Link Cold Sore Virus to Alzheimer's Risk October 24, 2014But other experts doubt that a herpes infection could cause the brain disease
- Could Air Pollutants Raise a Child's Autism Risk? October 24, 2014Chromium, styrene implicated in preliminary study
- Heart Transplant ‘Breakthrough’ Shows Promise October 24, 2014Australian doctors say they've made a breakthrough in the area of heart transplants that could save the lives of many more patients.
- NYC Doctor Diagnosed With Ebola October 24, 2014New York City doctor Craig Spencer was diagnosed with Ebola after his return from Guinea working with Doctors Without Borders.
- Gestational Diabetes May Influence Daughter's Weight Later October 24, 2014Girls' risk of being overweight may be more than tripled, study finds
- Experts Predict 'Catastrophic' Ebola Epidemic in West Africa if Aid Delayed October 24, 2014Yale team foresees 90,000 deaths in one Liberian county alone by Dec. 15
- Disease Severity in One Eye May Predict Progression in the Other October 24, 2014Study focuses on macular degeneration, the leading cause of vision loss in older Americans
- Airborne Transmission of Ebola Highly Unlikely, Experts Say October 23, 2014No threat foreseen from public sniffles, coughs
- Studies Link Cold Sore Virus to Alzheimer's Risk October 24, 2014
Author Archives: PEMF4000 NEWS AND INFO
History Of PEMF! Amazing Health Discovery! Five hundred years ago, Paracelsus a Swiss physician and alchemist, wondered if diseases could be manipulated by magnets, using lodestones as the best magnets available then. But, natural lodestones are quite weak and few … Continue reading
PEMF Clinical benefits In diabetic neuropathy, PEMF treatment every day for about 12-minutes, improves pain, paresthesias and vibration sensation and increases muscular strength in 85% of patients compared to controls. One author reported that, of treated patients followed for 2-60 months, … Continue reading