NEWS PEMF POST
- PEMF Discovery 100 years! Nikola Tesla! Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Discovery Of The Century!
- PEMF POWER! PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY!
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS
- PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field!
- EFFECTS OF PEMF THERAPY Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF Discovery 100 years! Nikola Tesla! Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Discovery Of The Century! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF POWER! PULSED ELECTRO MAGNETIC FIELD THERAPY Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF HISTORY! PEMF DISCOVERY! Charlie Farricielli
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field! Charlie Farricielli
- PULSED ELECTROMAGENTIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS! Charlie Farricielli
- PEMF 4000 Changed the State of Affairs of Medical Health Charlie Farricielli
- If we act together, we can save the net from censorship and broken legislation. Join me the #InternetDefenseLeague. internetdefenseleague.org 1 day ago
- Have you heard ‘Charlie Farricielli And Children of The World Choir "Sing Christmas"’ by @rosefarm on #SoundCloud? soundcloud.com/charlie-farric… 2 days ago
- Check out my latest articles: EzineArticles.com/?expert=Charle… 5 days ago
- Charlie And Beautiful Daughter Ariana! bit.ly/1z5a2j9 5 days ago
- Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field Discovery - Nikola Tesla fb.me/3fahVwZch 1 week ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Thanksgiving dinner in 1909 for just 50 cents reveals how much of America's wealth has been stolen by the Federal Reserve November 27, 2014(NaturalNews) A Thanksgiving dinner at the Hotel Gettysburg in 1909 offered a lush array of gourmet food for just 50 cents. (h/t to The Burning Platform)The menu, shown below, offered diners fresh lobster salad, broiled lake trout, beechnut ham, roast ribs of prime beef, young...
- From seed to plate - how food went wrong and what you can do about it November 27, 2014(NaturalNews) There is no shortage of dangers to be wary of when attempting to preserve our quality of life. With toxins at every turn, our bodies have become polluted and compromised leaving us with a shadow of the vibrancy we would normally enjoy. Things like food, that would normally...
- Beyond vitamin D: Sunlight exposure reduces weight gain and helps stop diabetes November 27, 2014(NaturalNews) In recent years, health experts have emphasized the importance of increasing blood levels of vitamin D as a way to prevent not just bone and tooth disorders but also autoimmune disease, cancer and many other chronic health conditions. Yet, rather than recommending that...
- Three amazing herbs for a clear and healthy complexion November 27, 2014(NaturalNews) The skin is the body's largest organ. It's constantly eliminating toxins via perspiration through every single pore on the body. Every now and then, the burden of removing toxins can become too much for the skin, and trouble manifests itself in the form of pimples, acne...
- Is Thanksgiving food killing you? How to choose holiday food that's healthy, not toxic November 26, 2014(NaturalNews) This Thanksgiving, I want you to stay healthy while enjoying the celebration of abundance the holiday represents. That means knowing which Thanksgiving foods to enjoy vs. avoid, and that's what this article is all about.To eat in a healthy way on Thanksgiving, you...
- It is now illegal to share food with the homeless in Florida November 26, 2014(NaturalNews) If you're someone who believes in personal (not government-provided) charity and who likes to make sure that as many homeless people as possible get a decent meal each day, good for you. But you might want to avoid Fort Lauderdale, Florida, because you could wind up...
- Medicinal herb garden - What to grow and how to keep it growing all winter November 26, 2014(NaturalNews) You may not think it a worthwhile endeavor to grow culinary herbs indoors, or outdoors for that matter. After all, a quick trip to most food stores will usually allow you to come back with the spices you need. But how fresh are they and have they been irradiated?There...
- Nearly 100 Indian women die after being 'forced' into government-run sterilization camps November 26, 2014(NaturalNews) The relatives of Indian women who died following a state-operated mass sterilization campaign went terribly awry have told local media they were forced by government health workers to attend.As reported by Britain's The Guardian newspaper, more than 80 women recently...
- Cocoa flavanols reduce memory loss from aging, study shows November 26, 2014(NaturalNews) Antioxidant flavanols naturally found in cocoa may be able to reverse some age-related memory loss, according to a study published in the journal Nature Neuroscience.The study was conducted by researchers from Columbia University, New York University and Mars, Inc...
- Why you should enjoy some healthy chocolate this Thanksgiving (recipes included) November 26, 2014(NaturalNews) Mention chocolate to anyone, especially during the holidays, and they are all ears. Nothing seems to bring on such a feeling of mental euphoria than a good dose of chocolate. However, the benefits of chocolate are hit and miss depending on the source, additives, and...
- Thanksgiving dinner in 1909 for just 50 cents reveals how much of America's wealth has been stolen by the Federal Reserve November 27, 2014
- How I'm Honoring My Mother, My #1 Fan, Who Passed Away 7 Years Ago Today November 27, 2014Seven years ago today my mother Ann passed away 26 days after being diagnosed with four types of cancer. My mom was my rock, my confidant and my best friend. She was an elementary school teacher who worked with students with disabilities and she lived every day giving back to her family and her community. She also managed to be her kids' #1 fan, and sup […]
- Thanksgiving and Awakenings November 27, 2014Painful lessons often yield great blessings. At no time do we feel this more acutely than the holidays. In 2009, Toti Cadavid, born in Columbia and a longtime resident of Lone Tree, Colorado, almost lost her life on Thanksgiving Day. She and her husband Luis and two of their children were in Puerto Rico visiting Luis' family. On Thanksgiving eve the cou […]
- Musings on the Holidays November 27, 2014I'll be honest. I've been working on a post about Thanksgiving for two weeks. As many find around the holidays, I have a tough time this time of year. Fortunately for me, it's not because I was raised in an abusive home. I've not battled drug or alcohol abuse, but it was headed home for Thanksgiving break from college my junior year that […]
- Holiday Stress Relief List November 27, 2014Everyone has a different take on why the holidays are so stressful. For some people the holidays are too commercial, for others the holidays mean spending a lot of money and credit card debt. For some people, the holidays are a painful reminder of a loved one who is no longer there. If there is one thing that sums up holiday stress it's having too much […]
- How to Be Grateful and Stay Grounded This Holiday Season November 27, 2014I am so excited for my son to be home from college this week! His brothers keep telling me that they are happy and looking forward to have him home too. My son who is traveling home was saying that he is so excited to sleep in his own bed and to eat a home-cooked meal. Through all of these feelings, I realize how important it is to be grateful for the little […]
- How I'm Honoring My Mother, My #1 Fan, Who Passed Away 7 Years Ago Today November 27, 2014
- How You Might Be Sabotaging Your Efforts to De-Stress November 26, 2014There are many things in life that can add to our stress levels, from work to family to the daily commute. A little stress can be good, but too much...The post How You Might Be Sabotaging Your Efforts to De-Stress appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Reframing Thanksgiving to Stay on the Weight-Loss Bandwagon November 26, 2014Thanksgiving comes with mixed emotions for many of my patients. The ones with cardiac conditions have to constantly be on top of their weight and monitor their diet closely. But...The post Reframing Thanksgiving to Stay on the Weight-Loss Bandwagon appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- ’Tis the Season: The Health Benefits of Giving Back November 26, 2014We all know that it’s better to give than receive. Obviously, whether it’s giving to charities, volunteering, giving a thoughtful gift or just offering emotional support, giving makes others feel...The post ’Tis the Season: The Health Benefits of Giving Back appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mao Shing Ni, PhD, D.O.M., Dipl. ABAAHP
- Today’s Headlines: Female Bosses, Calorie Labels and Morcellators November 25, 2014Female bosses are more likely than males to be depressed. In many ways, breaking gender norms to get into positions of power can be stressful for women. A new study...The post Today’s Headlines: Female Bosses, Calorie Labels and Morcellators appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Possible Mechanism for Multiple Sclerosis Uncovered November 25, 2014Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disease that affects millions of people across the United States. It has a predilection for younger women and usually first causes symptoms in the...The post Possible Mechanism for Multiple Sclerosis Uncovered appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- How Lorine Learned to Take Care of Herself November 25, 2014After the Truth Tube is the destination to catch up with your favorite Truth Tube participants and see how their progress is going. Read on to cheer them on and...The post How Lorine Learned to Take Care of Herself appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- How You Might Be Sabotaging Your Efforts to De-Stress November 26, 2014
- Early Trial Promising for Ebola Vaccine November 26, 2014Injections appear safe, but one expert is betting on a different approach
- Harm From Baseball Concussions May Linger, Study Finds November 26, 2014Batting skills often worse than normal after players return to sport
- Too Few Americans Undergo Dementia Screening November 26, 2014More than half of people with the condition never had a thinking/memory test, study found
- Steer Clear of Cold Meds for Babies, FDA Advises November 26, 2014Drugs carry serious risks, and most infants, toddlers recover with rest and extra care
- U.S. Adult Smoking Rate Drops to New Low: CDC November 26, 2014But certain groups, such as those below poverty level, are lighting up more
- Your Dog Really Is Listening to You November 26, 2014Study finds canines process speech in a human-like way
- 'Text Neck' and Other Tech Troubles November 26, 2014Gift-buying season is here, and on top of the wish list for most people is the latest tech gadget or gizmo. But some experts are concerned that more tech may equal more pain for frequent users.
- Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg Gets Heart Stent November 26, 2014Supreme Court Justice Ginsburg Gets Heart Stent
- Early Trial Promising for Ebola Vaccine November 26, 2014
Author Archives: PEMF NEWS AND INFORMATION! PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD BLOG
Nikola Tesla was a Serbian American inventor, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, and futurist best known for his contributions to the design of the modern alternating current electricity supply system.Wikipedia Nikola Tesla was … Continue reading
PEMF 4000 Advanced Technology! Positive Proof! Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy ! New Discovery! In the past, people dreamed of what the future might look like. Imagined how people might live in a time when advanced technology provides the solution … Continue reading