- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS!
- PEMF 4000 Changed the State of Affairs of Medical Health
- PEMF NEWS: Non-surgical treatment for enlarged prostate to be reality! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Discovery!
- PEMF4000 TESTIMONIAL VIDEO! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field At Its Best! The Ultimate Healing Machine!
- PEMF NEWS AND FAMOUS QUOTES! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Discovery!
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- pemf - goo.gl/alerts/7LVx #GoogleAlerts“PEMF is a benefit for Mankind from infant to the geriatric. 1 day ago
- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS! goo.gl/fb/frrn8D 1 day ago
- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS! goo.gl/fb/FAPNsP 3 days ago
- Temporary Post Used For Theme Detection (2caf0ca8-3aad-42a6-92b2-fb6ae1e6a666 – 3bfe001a… goo.gl/fb/a0jdFo 3 days ago
- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS! goo.gl/fb/FK6g1I 3 days ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Second American In Liberia Tests Positive For Ebola Virus July 28, 2014BOONE, N.C. (AP) -- A second American aid worker has tested positive for the Ebola virus at the same hospital in Liberia where an American doctor became infected while helping to combat an outbreak of the deadly disease, a relief group official said Sunday. Ken Isaacs, a vice president of Samaritan's Purse, told The Associated Press that Dr. Kent Brantl […]
- Official: Ebola Kills Senior Doctor In Liberia July 27, 2014MONROVIA, Liberia (AP) — One of Liberia's most high-profile doctors has died of Ebola, officials said Sunday, and an American physician was being treated for the deadly virus, highlighting the risks facing health workers trying to combat an outbreak that has killed more than 670 people in West Africa — the largest ever recorded. A second American, a mis […]
- Dmitri Young, One Of Heaviest Major League Baseball Players Ever, Looks Like A New Man (PHOTO) July 27, 2014Former MLB All-Star Dmitri Young was listed at 295 pounds at one point during his 13 Major League seasons. Only two players tipped the scales higher in the league's history, per MLB.com. But during a visit to the Nationals-Reds game in Cincinnati on Friday, Young showed he's no longer a heavy hitter. Young, who last played in 2008, was unrecognizab […]
- In Foreclosure-Ridden Florida, 'Zombie' Swimming Pools Add To Mosquito Woes July 27, 2014This story originally appeared on Mother Nature Network. It’s been well-established that summertime’s most irksome creature, the female mosquito, requires stagnant water to lay her eggs. And in Florida, the nation’s leader in both naked real estate and so-called "zombie foreclosures" — that is, forsaken homes left in a state of limbo in which the o […]
- 7 Steps to Ease Into Meditation July 27, 2014As a business owner, mom of two, wife, speaker, and consultant, managing each day effectively can be a challenge. I am sure I don't have to tell you. You know. My mind, like yours, is often filled with to-do lists, schedules, and responsibilities. It's easy to feel overwhelmed sometimes, but my secret to mental serenity in the face of a harried sch […]
- 5 Ways to Keep Cool in the Summer Heat July 25, 2014Keeping yourself cool should be a priority for you this season in order to prevent heat-related ailments. Heat cramping, exhaustion and heat stroke can definitely put a damper on your...The post 5 Ways to Keep Cool in the Summer Heat appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mao Shing Ni, PhD, D.O.M., Dipl. ABAAHP
- Sharecare Top 5: Surprising Benefits of Ice Cream July 25, 2014There’s nothing like a refreshing scoop of rocky road or very berry strawberry on a hot summer day – but if you’re very health conscious, you might pass on ice...The post Sharecare Top 5: Surprising Benefits of Ice Cream appeared first on The Oz Blog.Sharecare Editors
- In Case You Missed It: July 21 Through July 25 July 25, 2014If you missed a segment or forgot to jot down a tip this week, we’ve got you covered. Check out these helpful hints and take-aways and click to read more...The post In Case You Missed It: July 21 Through July 25 appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Today’s Headlines: Tylenol, Brown Fat, Sleep Patterns July 24, 2014Tylenol may not work for acute back pain: Acetaminophen has long been the first drug of choice for sudden (acute) back pain, but an Australian study is calling this into question....The post Today’s Headlines: Tylenol, Brown Fat, Sleep Patterns appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Be Wary of Going Barefoot This Summer July 24, 2014With the long days of summer continuing, many of us are spending more time outdoors. Lounging around the pool or the beach often includes kicking off our sandals and letting...The post Be Wary of Going Barefoot This Summer appeared first on The Oz Blog.Rebecca Pruthi, DPM
- Patients with Pill Changes More Likely to Stop Medications July 24, 2014When your doctor writes you a prescription, the pharmacy often swaps it out for a cheaper generic version of the pill. This can happen during medication refills as well, with...The post Patients with Pill Changes More Likely to Stop Medications appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Blood Thinner Doesn’t Prevent Miscarriages: Study July 25, 2014Injected blood thinners don’t prevent pregnancy complications in women who may be prone to blood clots, a new study shows.
- Migraines: 5 Lifestyle Habits to Make July 25, 2014WebMD reports on the lifestyle habits that may help you manage your migraines.
- Blood-Thinner Pradaxa: What You Should Know July 25, 2014When the blood-thinner drug Pradaxa (dabigatran) was FDA-approved in 2010 to prevent stroke in people at high risk, a major selling point was that it doesn't require frequent blood tests and dose adjustments like the old standby drug, warfarin.
- Agave: Calories, Nutrition Facts, and More July 25, 2014Agave has become a popular sweetener for people looking for natural alternatives to white sugar and high-fructose corn syrup. But is agave really any healthier?
- Help! My Kid Is a Jerk! July 25, 2014Your little angel can sometimes have obnoxious moments. If your kid is a jerk, find out from WebMD when it's just a phase and how you can teach better behavior.
- 7,604 hits
Author Archives: Charles Farricielli
PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED AND HEALED “Naturally” WITH OUT DRUGS! REUTERS PRESS And ABC NEWS This information was all over the news today! “Pain killers do not help with back pain” Please read the studies below and please decide! … Continue reading
PEMF 4000 Changed the State of Affairs of Medical Health and Wellness! PEMF 4000 is a device which runs on the principle of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy. This kind of therapy has been seen to be highly effective in many … Continue reading