NEWS PEMF POST
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS
- PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field!
- PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF!
- PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF!
- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS!
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS PEMF4000
- PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field! PEMF4000
- PULSED ELECTROMAGENTIC FIELD CHANGING THE WORLD OF WELLNESS AND INSTANT PAIN RELIEF! PEMF4000
- PEMF NEWS! BACK PAIN REDUCED WITH OUT DRUGS! PEMF4000
- PEMF 4000 Changed the State of Affairs of Medical Health PEMF4000
- PEMF NEWS: Non-surgical treatment for enlarged prostate to be reality! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Discovery! PEMF4000
- PEMF4000 TESTIMONIAL VIDEO! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field At Its Best! The Ultimate Healing Machine! PEMF4000
- PEMF NEWS AND FAMOUS QUOTES! Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Discovery! PEMF4000
- BENEFITS OF PEMF TREATMENT FOR ARTHRITIS SUFFERERS PEMF4000
- latest pemf therapy clinical benefits - goo.gl/alerts/yU8m #GoogleAlerts 5 days ago
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS iamcured.com/blog/latest-pe… 5 days ago
- LATEST PEMF THERAPY CLINICAL BENEFITS fb.me/6WXjWHr1N 5 days ago
- PEMF Clinical Benefits Chronic pain is often accompanied with or results from decreased circulation or perfusion to… lnkd.in/bFZcPGq 5 days ago
- PEMF Clinical Benefits Allow me prove how our Device can help you today! In diabetic neuropathy, PEMF treatment ev… lnkd.in/bScBMmT 5 days ago
Search Our Blog
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Scientists: Humans are 'an infection' and Ebola is Earth's immune response to consume all the human 'meat' October 22, 2014(NaturalNews) If you haven't yet read The Hot Zone by Richard Preston, a non-fiction book published in 1994, you're way behind the curve on the truth about Ebola.This book reveals all sorts of astonishing truths about Ebola which have since been buried or distorted by a modern...
- Fluoridated water calcifies your arteries: study October 22, 2014(NaturalNews) A major promoter of heart disease in the U.S. today could be a chemical that the government has been intentionally dumping into the water supply for decades on the premise that it prevents tooth decay. Fluoride, according to a new study published in the journal Toxicology...
- Detroit water shutoffs continue as city's decline into third-world status accelerates October 22, 2014(NaturalNews) The decline and fall of the once-great city of Detroit is continuing apace, as city officials have been given the green light by a U.S. bankruptcy judge to continue shutting off water service to residents chronically behind on their bills.Judge Steven Rhodes ruled...
- James Stewart speaks about being arrested and declared a terrorist for providing raw milk to health-conscious families October 22, 2014(NaturalNews) Rawesome Foods defendant James Stewart, who was prosecuted in California for daring to sell raw milk, talked recently about his treatment while in custody, saying he was "tortured in jail" and generally treated like he was some kind of hardened felon.In this video...
- Glyphosate and aluminum in vaccines associated with rise of autism epidemic October 22, 2014(NaturalNews) Besides vaccines, there appears to be another major culprit in the escalating autism epidemic: Roundup herbicide. Data compiled from multiple government sources reveals that the steadily rising epidemic of autism in the U.S. is directly correlated with the rising use...
- Top 5 kitchen items for home remedies & natural medicine October 22, 2014(NaturalNews) I remember the days when my medicine cabinet was filled with over the counter drugs along with prescription medications. Those days are gone. These are the top 5 kitchen items my family uses for first aid and health care.Apple cider vinegarGarlicCoconut oilAloe VeraGinger...
- Dallas hospital administrators ignored nurses' complaints about holes in protective gear while treating Ebola patients October 22, 2014(NaturalNews) One of the nurses who was present during the treatment of "patient zero" at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas has come forward with allegations of serious administrative failures that put workers at risk. Briana Aguirre, who has worked at the hospital for...
- Antibiotics linked to obesity in children October 22, 2014(NaturalNews) Children who are exposed to more antibiotics before the age of two are also more likely to become obese, according to a study conducted by researchers from Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, the University of Pennsylvania and Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public...
- How Candida makes you crave junk food October 20, 2014(NaturalNews) You make a resolution. You are going to eat plenty of organic produce every day. No more junk food. And then it hits--those cravings. You have to have chocolate. You'll die without a chocolate!Chocolate's my thing. So is pasta. For many it's breads, cookies, white...
- SELLOUT: WebMD promoted Obamacare in exchange for secret payments of almost $14 million October 22, 2014(NaturalNews) WebMD is now being exposed as a propaganda portal -- a website that accepts bribe money to promote special interests. WebMD can no longer pass as semi-credible source of health information after newly released documents revealed that the federal government has paid the...
- Scientists: Humans are 'an infection' and Ebola is Earth's immune response to consume all the human 'meat' October 22, 2014
- Your Atomic Self: The Invisible Elements That Connect You to Everything Else in the Universe (EXCERPT) October 22, 2014One can only wonder how Albert Einstein might have wrestled with the still-open question of how inanimate atoms produce life. He freely acknowledged the limitations of human understanding, including his own, and in July 1945, he wrote, "We have to admire in humility the beautiful harmony of the structure of this world -- as far as we can grasp it. And t […]
- 3 Paradigm Shifts to a Better Life October 22, 2014About 10 years ago (or was it 15? I seem to take five years off of everything I remember to make me feel younger), back in my corporate executive days, the 'Corporate Word of the Year' was paradigm. You know what I mean, right? Every year or so, the corporate world buzzes with some new word or phrase. Laser focus. At the end of the day (add calming […]
- Why Some Skin Care Products And Those Thermal Receipts May Be A Troubling Combination October 22, 2014Those little slips of paper that accumulate in our pockets and purses may do more than just document recent take-out meals, pumpkin spice lattes and shopping sprees. Receipts, according to a small study published Wednesday, could also deliver a potentially harmful rush of hormone-scrambling chemicals into our bodies. The new research adds fuel to a heated pu […]
- Amber Vinson, Dallas Nurse Infected With Ebola, Is Free Of Virus: Family October 22, 2014The family of Dallas nurse Amber Vinson, the second person to contract Ebola in the United States, says that she is free of the virus, multiple media outlets reported. However, a spokesperson for Emory University Hospital, where Vinson is being cared for, told the Dallas Morning News that they were "not aware of that at all." Vinson's family s […]
- 5 Steps to Becoming Creative on Command October 22, 2014You're a writer. It's your job to put words on the page. So you have a writing session here and there. But then the inevitable happens -- you get a case of writer's block. You assume this is supposed to happen. It's just part of the natural ebb and flow of being creative. Right? But what if it's not? What if it could be a rare occurr […]
- Your Atomic Self: The Invisible Elements That Connect You to Everything Else in the Universe (EXCERPT) October 22, 2014
- The Most Common Culprits of Stress Fractures in Your Feet October 22, 2014Throughout the day, our feet are the recipients of constant pounding and stress. Whether from the hard pavements of the streets or cramped conditions of work heels or dress shoes,...The post The Most Common Culprits of Stress Fractures in Your Feet appeared first on The Oz Blog.Rebecca Pruthi, DPM
- Mediterranean Pan-Seared Cod October 22, 2014Make this light and flaky fish in a flash for a healthy weeknight dinner. Cod is a heavy source of protein, and this recipe is filled with healthy ingredients, including garlic,...The post Mediterranean Pan-Seared Cod appeared first on The Oz Blog.Kristin Kirkpatrick, MS, RD, LD
- Meet the Winners of Transform YOU October 22, 2014Recently, I’ve had the privilege to meet three truly inspirational women who won our Transform YOU with David Buer contest this summer and have completed the program on Sharecare. I...The post Meet the Winners of Transform YOU appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mehmet Oz, MD
- Today’s Headlines: Breast Cancer, Vaccines and Walnuts October 21, 2014One version of a gene may protect Latinas from breast cancer. The average woman has about a 1 in 7 chance of developing breast cancer at some point in her...The post Today’s Headlines: Breast Cancer, Vaccines and Walnuts appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- Aging Positively Leads to Mental and Physical Gains October 21, 2014The media loves to plaster the virtues of youth in magazines, TV shows and billboards whenever it gets the chance. On the flip side, old age is often viewed negatively, and...The post Aging Positively Leads to Mental and Physical Gains appeared first on The Oz Blog.The Dr. Oz Show
- 15 Life-Changing Habits to Sleep Like a Baby October 21, 2014We’ve all struggled with the endless mental to-do list at three in the morning: the tossing and turning that leads to more tossing and turning; the creep of technology into what...The post 15 Life-Changing Habits to Sleep Like a Baby appeared first on The Oz Blog.Mao Shing Ni, PhD, D.O.M., Dipl. ABAAHP
- The Most Common Culprits of Stress Fractures in Your Feet October 22, 2014
- U.S. Ranks Last Among Wealthy Nations in Access to Health Care October 22, 2014Survey conducted prior to implementation of Affordable Care Act, however
- Weight-Loss Surgery May Raise Risk of Severe Headaches, Scientists Report October 22, 2014But experts find the study too small, problem too rare to be of concern
- Study Finds U.S. Diets Still Contain Too Many Bad Fats October 22, 2014Americans need fewer trans and saturated fats, and more omega-3 fatty acids
- Americans Show Distrust of Medical Profession in Survey October 22, 2014But many were happy with their own doctors, researchers report
- Could Survivors’ Blood Stop Ebola? October 22, 2014Kent Brantly, the first person to be treated for and recover from Ebola in the U.S., donated his blood -- and the potentially lifesaving proteins it contains -- to treat other Ebola patients.
- The Body Fat That Might Help You Shed Pounds October 22, 2014Getting rid of extra pounds has long been a goal for people who want to improve their health and appearance. But a different type of fat -- called brown fat -- may help us lose weight.
- All U.S. Residents Returning From Ebola-Stricken Countries to Be Tracked, CDC Says October 22, 2014Travelers will have to take own temperatures, report to local health departments for 21-day incubation period
- Controversial Chemical May Leach Into Skin From Cash Receipts October 22, 2014Skin care products may also boost absorption of BPA, study finds
- U.S. Ranks Last Among Wealthy Nations in Access to Health Care October 22, 2014
Author Archives: PEMF4000 NEWS AND INFO
PEMF Clinical benefits In diabetic neuropathy, PEMF treatment every day for about 12-minutes, improves pain, paresthesias and vibration sensation and increases muscular strength in 85% of patients compared to controls. One author reported that, of treated patients followed for 2-60 months, … Continue reading
PEMF 4000 News Discovery! Interview With Lemuria Technologies CEO Bruce Gelerter! Pulsed ElectroMagnetic Field!
PEMF technology is revolutionizing the way doctors treat pain – and while there are many different devices available, there is very little information explaining what makes one PEMF machine better than any other. If you’re like the rest of … Continue reading